Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me (3293 Views)

Don Jazzy Seen Messaging The A$$ Of A Slim Beautiful Girl (WATCH) / 2go Messaging / Nairalanders! Stop Giving Nigeria A Bad Name! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Finestbae1(f): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2018
I get tons of messages everyday. I'm sure some married me are among. Please I'm too young for such disturbances, my email gets full everyday.

Please don't message me, I'm Miss Independent and don't need any assistance.

I want you all guys to know that, Absurdity is the compulsion to go looking for meaning that simply isn't there.

I am a university graduate of Hertfordshire University, and I have a good job here in Nigeria. So those thinking every girl wants money; y'all wrong!

Thanks!
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Taiwo20(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Shugavee(f): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:
I get tones of messages everyday. I'm sure some married me are among. Please I'm too young for such disturbances, my email gets full everyday.

I want you all guys to know that, Absurdity is the compulsion to go looking for meaning that simply isn't there.

I am a university graduate of Hertfordshire University, and I have a good job here in Nigeria. So those thinking every girl wants money; y'all wrong!

Thanks!
are u sure?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Preshy561(f): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2018
looool
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2018
This looks like a 'lonely hearts' advertisement to me. Just say you're available, let's quit beating around the bush now.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by ubunja(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
This looks like a 'lonely hearts' advertisement to me. Just say you're available, let's quit beating around the bush now.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=ubunja post=65819593][/quote]

Here is bachelor number one, from the rolling hills of Masvingo grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by ubunja(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Here is bachelor number one, from the rolling hills of Masvingo grin
im a Ndebele from Bulawayo. dont let me come to Port Elizabeth to whoop your arse.
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

im a Ndebele from Bulawayo. dont let me come to Port Elizabeth to whoop your arse.

I know, was just messing around with you tongue

So, what do you have to offer the bachelorette? Because by now we all know she's looking for a man grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Gofwane(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
yeah! The beensh even went ahead to say the name of the school she graduated from in the UK like she always did in other threads

I wonder what is the correlation between people sending mails and the location/name of her former schoo cheesy l

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Gofwane:
yeah! The beensh even went ahead to say the name of the school she graduated from in the UK like she always did in other threads

I wonder what is the correlation between people sending mails and the location/name of her former schoo cheesy l

Lol, either she wants the guys who'll be sending her messages to know that she's a "complete package", blah blah blah.

Or she woke up & just felt like stunting on us small fries this morning.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by hayfloze(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, either she wants the guys who'll be sending her messages to know that she's a "complete package", blah blah blah.

Or she woke up & just felt like stunting on us small fries this morning.
Lol. I hoping she's getting the attention she's seek now lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Opentokwowledge: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:
I get tones of messages everyday. I'm sure some married me are among. Please I'm too young for such disturbances, my email gets full everyday.

Thanks!
You look like someone I can squeeze in to my inappropriate thoughts, but before anything, hope you don't have mouth and/or general body odour? (Serious talk)

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Martin0(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So, what do you have to offer the bachelorette? Because by now we all know she's looking for a man grin

hmm

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

hmm

I recommend you to the OP tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:

Thanks!
can i pm u dear cry
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:

Thanks!
what's the connection between
Nairalanders stop messages me and I am a University graduate of Hertfordshire University

Who ask you which school you went.

Behave yourself here

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by AlexCk: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by nikkypearl(f): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Gofwane:

grin
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by marvin906(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2018
thank you for advertising yourself..
you application will be processed very soon..
we will give you a call when we find a boyfriend for you

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Martin0(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I recommend you to the OP tongue

dammm me shocked I most go to Philippines to get a better skinny girl for ma sef thengrin
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

dammm me shocked I most go to Philippines to get a better skinny girl for ma sef thengrin

Lol, don't take fat jabs at me, Marty. There's a skinny girl hidden underneath all this blubber grin
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by bizzy500: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2018
A Lonely heart spotted..don't worry they will come for you... angry
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Martin0(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, don't take fat jabs at me, Marty. There's a skinny girl hidden underneath all this blubber grin

hahahahah so are you one of themgrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
are u sure?
thank God u know she"s attention seeking.was thinking u would believe her cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by ubunja(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

the sweeter the moniker the bitter the person. that sweet name hides a horror show i know. i would avoid her like the plague.
the only girl that fascinates me on NL is that loser kimbraa.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

the sweeter the moniker the bitter the person. that sweet name hides a horror show i know. i would avoid her like the plague.
the only girl that fascinates me on NL is that loser kimbraa.

LMAO. Why are you calling her a loser? Is that your attempt at "negging"? grin

She's a lovely person, win her over tongue
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Fmartin(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:

every lady wants diick..

You can't buy it in the shop..

I guess u ar competing for the award of Upcoming veteran spinster. grin kikiki..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by thatabokiboiy: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Fmartin:
every lady wants diick..

You can't buy it in the shop..

I guess u ar competing for the award of Upcoming veteran spinster. grin kikiki..
The floor is yours, go ahead and lick that ass like it's never been done. Make your people proud grin
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by ubunja(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Why are you calling her a loser? Is that your attempt at "negging"? grin

She's a lovely person, win her over tongue
i debated her before. she's dumb. but the things i can do with her...
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Fmartin(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2018
thatabokiboiy:
The floor is yours, go ahead and lick that ass like it's never been done. Make your people proud grin
trying to get some meaning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Want To Lose Her.. / My Contribution To The Society / 5 Ways To Identify A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.