Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms (15066 Views)

No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC / They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by maestroferddi: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2018
If Buhari has any integrity left, let him appoint an INEC chairman outside the north.

Such an unconscionable tyrant...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 1miccza: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/13/plot-cover-underage-voting-kano-state-looms

Don't mind the yeye commission, they are just an extension of this fraudulent government, some time last week , i was in a gathering where the yeye chairman was addressing us via a live video feed and i posed the question directly to him you should see the lame response. useless pipo..

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by talk2percy(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2018
I have never seen a tribe in Nigeria so power hungry as the North and when they get it they become useless with it as the North! They can do any unheard thing for power. No wonder they are powerfully useless and clueless with power.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Mboi: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Ode, Mahmoud Yakubu is also from the North East (Bauchi) while PMB is from the North West (Katsina) so you have no point.
Hey! Are you this daft? Sorry o. This BMC crew, e be like say them dey take una brain for there put another one.

4 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2018
Firefire:

Professor Mahmoud Yakubu should be removed immediately.

The next general election is already compromised if a Northerner presides over INEC when another Northerner from the same region is contesting as sitting president. This is against past precedents .

That is a pure LIE.

Maurice Iwu, a southerner, supervised 2007 elections in which OBJ another southerner from the same region, was contesting as sitting President.

If you want to micro-zone it, then Yakubu (NE) is not from the same region as Buhari (NW), just like Iwu (SE) was not from the same region as OBJ (SW)

Mboi:

[s]Hey! Are you this daft? Sorry o. This BMC crew, e be like say them dey take una brain for there put another one.[/s]
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Firefire(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

That is a pure LIE.

Maurice Iwu supervised 2007 elections in which OBJ another southerner from the same region, was contesting as sitting President.

So SW & SE are same? Bros think now... embarassed

Before you quote me, make sure you research to know that NORTH = NORTH. By religion and culture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by JJBROS(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2018
UNDERAGE VOTING IS A BIG PROBLEM IN THE NORTH. SOKOTO, ZAMFARA, KEBBI, KATSINA AND KANO ARE DANGEROUS. I WAS ALMOST GET KILLED

IN ZAMFARA AND SOKOTO BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE OF UNDERAGE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Firefire:

So SW & SE are same? Bros think now... embarassed

Before you quote me, make sure you research to know that NORTH = NORTH. By religion and culture.

QuotaSystem:
If you want to micro-zone it, then Yakubu (NE) is not from the same region as Buhari (NW), just like Iwu (SE) was not from the same region as OBJ (SW)

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by chloride6: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You should answer the question yourself; are you trying to justify and excuse mass rigging (ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence) in the south as was seen during the 2015 elections?

Or are you trying to deny it?

This is not a thread for (ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence) in the south.

Besides don't you have that in the north too?

The question here is why kids who are supposed to be in school are found in polling booths.

Focus, Aboki , Focus.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2018
chloride6:

This is not a thread for (ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence) in the south.

Besides don't you have that in the north too?

The question here is why kids who are supposed to be in school are found in polling booths.

Focus, Aboki , Focus.

Underage voting = election rigging
Ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence = election rigging

So are you suggesting that electoral rigging in the South should be allowed while we focus on eliminating it in the north?

Or is one type of rigging more special than the other?

You need to think before jumping into my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by iperez(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Every buhari supporter will gladly give excuses as to why this story is a fabrication. If it was in delta or bayelsa state, we won't hear the last of this.

Buhari is a crook. Mahmood is an even bigger crook. We don't need all these northerners in the helm of affairs in Nigeria.

Come on, they were the cause of our problem ever since IBB, ABACHA... why don't we barn them from government. They did the same to the igbos right?

Most of them are parasites...sucking the blood of this our beloved country all with the aim of staying in power.

We need real leaders and not dictators. We demand transparency but all we get are illusions. We don't want these tricksters anymore...

Somebody stop them....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by GavelSlam: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I am not trying to justify under aged voting, but which professional expatriate will supervise elections to prevent ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence in the south (e.g Rivers of blood)?

Who will take care of rigging in the south?

What they are saying is that it is ok to butcher and maim down south but unforgivable that kids should be recruited to vote up north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by godliman: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
"INEC also followed up with a denial. However, the denial, which won the commission some breathing space, has since been shredded, raising questions about the integrity of Professor Mahmoud Yakubu, INEC Chairman".

Well, cover up is expected but the repercussion will never depart from them.Wicked people. undecided
WHEN PPL PRAISED JEGA AS BEING A VERY HONEST INEC CHAIR I JUST LAUGH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

What they are saying is that it is ok to butcher and maim down south but unforgivable that kids should be recruited to vote up north.

It's pure hypocrisy.

Nobody is saying that under aged voting is good or should not be tackled, but pretending that electoral malpractices only occur in the North while turning a blind eye to it in the South is the height of insincerity and shameless duplicity.

One of them even tried to bring the "when they should be in school" angle as if cultists shouldn't also be on an orderly line during elections instead of slaughtering people. The dolt even forgot that general elections are held on Saturdays grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by chloride6: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Underage voting = election rigging
Ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence = election rigging

So are you suggesting that electoral rigging in the South should be allowed while we focus on eliminating it in the north?

Or is one type of rigging more special than the other?

You need to think before jumping into my mentions.

Like i said earlier, focus, focus.

This is a thread for underage voting.....

Not for election rigging..

Generally discussing election rigging here would be akin to discussing corruption in nigeria in a thread for the electricity problems in Nigeria.

So Underage voting, why is your 6 year old cousin voting grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2018
chloride6:

Generally discussing election rigging here would be akin to discussing corruption in nigeria in a thread for the electricity problems in Nigeria.

So Underage voting, why is your 6 year old cousin voting grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought you were against electoral malpractices? Why are you cherry picking the rigging you are against? Hypocrisy.

Lame analogy by the way, underage voting and cultism related electoral violence are all electoral malpractices so you can't compare them to individual national problems like power and corruption.

So tell me, why should rigging be allowed in the south?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by GavelSlam: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2018
chloride6:

For the same reason your bloder is chopping off heads.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by chloride6: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I thought you were against electoral malpractices? Why are you cherry picking the rigging you are against? Hypocrisy.

Lame analogy by the way, underage voting and cultism related electoral violence are all electoral malpractices so you can't compare them to individual national problems like power and corruption.

You cant seem to focus.

Anyway call your minions to order tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by chloride6: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

For the same reason your bloder is chopping off heads.

Where has your entitled a.ss been all year grin grin grin

This is not a heads chopping discussion...

or is wandering off the point of discussion a Northern thing? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by kalvoken(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2018
ConAir:
As usual KANSIEC denied the allegations,

The north has always been practicing underage voting

For a free and fair election, Nigeria should invite some professional expatriate to supervise election in the north specifically.

so, if you were to be invited, you you would go

hmmm, seems you 've forgotten youth Corp members back in 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2018
chloride6:

You cant seem to focus.

Anyway call your minions to order tongue

We should ignore your faults, but focus on your neighbours own right? Isn't that the ultimate dream of hypocrites worldwide?

Even the bible teaches that you should remove the log in your own eye before pointing out the speck in your neighbours eye.

You're clearly out of points, and have resorted to trolling.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by cytell56: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I am not trying to justify under aged voting, but which professional expatriate will supervise elections to prevent ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence in the south (e.g Rivers of blood)?

Sarki's brother!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by chloride6: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

We should ignore your faults, but focus on your neighbours own right? Isn't that the ultimate dream of hypocrites worldwide?

Even the bible teaches that you should remove the log in your own eye before pointing out in speck in your neighbours eye.

You're clearly out of points, and have resorted to trolling.

Bye.

Definition of focus
plural foci play \ˈfō-ˌsī also -ˌkī\ also focuses
1 a : a center of activity, attraction, or attention the focus of the meeting was drug abuse put immigration into focus as a hot topic for commentators
b : a point of concentration
2 : directed attention : emphasis The focus is on helping the homeless.
3 a : direction 6c the team lost focus

b : a state or condition permitting clear perception or understanding tried to bring the issues into focus

c : adjustment for distinct vision; also : the area that may be seen distinctly or resolved into a clear image

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Bizibi(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I think it would be good for underage age voting to be allowed in the south, at least it will be 50/50 on the election day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

So in other words we'd keep fooling ourselves till eternity then?
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Bizibi:
I think it would be good for underage age voting to be allowed in the south, at least it will be 50/50 on the election day.

It would only be fair if cultism and electoral head chopping to allow mass rigging were also to be allowed in the North, so it would be truly 50/50.

Unfortunately cultism is alien to the North and will forever remain so.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

It would only be fair if cultism and electoral head chopping to allow mass rigging were also to be allowed in the North, so it would be truly 50/50.

Unfortunately cultism is alien to the North and will forever remain so.
hehehehehe,yea the north is truly a safe place.
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2018
SnowJay92:

So in other words we'd keep fooling ourselves till eternity then?

Until concrete steps are taken to wholistically sanitize the electoral process across all spectrums, I'm afraid so.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehehe,yea the north is truly a safe place.

Yes it actually is, contrary to the general perception down south.

It's a very large place, and I can assure you cultism is foreign to the land.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Bizibi(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Yes it actually is, contrary to the general perception down south.

It's a very large place, and I can assure you cultism is foreign to the land.
what about nc?
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Bizibi:
what about nc?

Isn't it "middle belt" any more?

Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Leaders And Anambra Governorship Aspirants Meet In Enugu Government House / Nigeria Hires US Oracle Corp & Microsoft Corp To Save Costs & Fight Corruption / Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.