Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) (24500 Views)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ok! the question here is: how do they take the vow? do they made mention of till death do they part?
because i know muslims, they can divorce at the slightest provocation which is legal in islam (divorce).
someone should tell me, how do they take white wedding vows (that's the muslims practicing it)?
I am very sure the groom's mum is the reason for this second wedding and her pastor must "bless" the union. Woman and their wahala sometimes.
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Ba masala
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

They're Muslims in Christ
U want use laf kill me

See as you make me fall down from Palm tree cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2018
jamael:
So wedding has now turned to Nigerian films that have part one and part two.
or football matches with first leg and second leg
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Flameneo10: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Legbegbe
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Threaty: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Who say different no dey btwn rich n poor muslim, abeg dog n douglas na d same? Money+religion=peaceful co-existence n more money. but poverty+religion=fanatics, mugu n sacrificial goat

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Mrmoore14(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]just the way Anita and pastor oyakhilomhe divorce right... grow up and see how ur kids will be happy with ur mature mind!!.
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by azeezengr(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2018
Ajimobi's wife is Florence, a practicing Christian while the man himself is a NOMINAL Muslim hence their offspring like his only son are best describe as Christianlim [/b]or [b]MusChristian. Thus what you have on Ajimobi/Ganduje's wedding is a compromise based on reality of the families involved. I do not know much about Ganduje but one fact remain, quite a large number of hausa girls from wealthy home do not embrace religion like those from humble background.

Summary of my epistle is that the wedding in question is a conglomeration of religions, cultures and politics, thus, we should free the couple because they are hybrid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Mrmoore14(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2018
akinszz:
it is the likes that will make you happy abi ....
such a cute baby
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Waheed60: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Where is their Islam? Disgrace to Islam. prophet said doing or copy any non Islamic act you are part of them
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Shedrack777: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Awoo88:

I am very sure the groom's mum is the reason for this second wedding and her pastor must "bless" the union. Woman and their wahala sometimes.
which pastor? they're both muslims naw
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by michony505(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

[img]
Kingwizzy16:

[/img]
Kingwizzy16:

laugh no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
which pastor? they're both muslims naw
The wife is a Christian
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by michony505(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Guy u get comedy talent o u no just know

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by xty50(f): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin >i just love her guts
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

U want use laf kill me

See as you make me fall down from Palm tree cheesy

lol..

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2018
michony505:
Guy u get comedy talent o u no just know

thank you jare. Make I kuku start de form celeb
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Is it a Christian wedding or Islamic? Ayam not comprehending �
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by joan1678(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2018
Lovely! Ah I will be rich in life!!!
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Is the Sharia law not binding on these ones.
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
azeezengr:
Ajimobi's wife is Florence, a practicing Christian while the man himself is a NOMINAL Muslim hence their offspring like his only son are best describe as Christianlim [/b]or [b]MusChristian. Thus what you have on Ajimobi/Ganduje's wedding is a compromise based on reality of the families involved. I do not know much about Ganduje but one fact remain, quite a large number of hausa girls from wealthy home do not embrace religion like those from humble background.

Summary of my epistle is that the wedding in question is a conglomeration of religions, cultures and politics, thus, we should free the couple because they are hybrid!!!

You are right. I spent whole of last weekend working a muslim chic.
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by earthcrust: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2018
So church wedding de hungry them since .
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by greatjoey: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2018
tayebest:
How this people take be Muslim? because I'm still surprise on how they force Sharia on the Northerners! angry angry
Sharia practice is for the. Poor, defeated, subjugated, brainwashed, poor population of the Muslims. Good life is for the affluent Muslims.
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by intruxive(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Please address her properly fateema AJUMOBI. She is omo odua now and the sky is her limit. She is now free to reach her maxum potentials with no shackles attached to her legs cool
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Very funny but please leave Christ out of this madness.

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
You see ooo....the poor in brain and materially will carry the religion for head like gala and pure water. Islam is this, Islam is that as if its a religion of bondage. Mttcchhheeewwww, nonsense and aragability

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sodiq Ango-Abdullahi Wins PDP Election While Still Being Held By Kidnappers / Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport / Emeka Woke Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner Of Special Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.