Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) (27534 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Poverty is a bastard
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Iwanttoto: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Chai.. Afonjas and hunger

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Kenkuss:
Waitin concern me

You'll get this...

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Skull miners

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by python1: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
[s]
Nwodosis:
Why not teach them how to fish instead of given them fish?
[/s]
Always repeating same old craps even where it is very unnecessary. How do you teach old men how to fish? How many of the old men in your village have you taught how to fish?

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
no be dat yahoo yahoo king be dis

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2018
At reast he's norray porithiefian.

If u know u know.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by welzyj2(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
The Oduduwa descendants love money alot but there are fucking lazy to work for the money...
Any time I'm back to Nigeria and come down to Lagos all I'll be hearing is "egbon twale" " egbon double twale" "chairman i hail or show your boys love" and shits.
These guys beg alot, why can't these set of people just get something doing instead of automatically turning everybody to chairman, egbon and boss overnight angry

STF....
Go to the South South am sure you will be convinced Yoruba's are learners in begging.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2018
Kenkuss:
Waitin concern me
Who you dey ask this kweshun

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by nathyjo: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2018
Why all this kindness always happened during Election period?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2018
I was thinking that Yoruba people respect their elders !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Mehn... poverty is a bad thing o. See as elderly men and women dey prostrate on top #500 - #1k.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by fresherdanU: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
how was he mobbed?
consult your dictionary before you put up a caption.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by welzyj2(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Iwanttoto:

Chai.. Afonjas and hunger

There is a striking resemblance btw you and the goat you posted...Isiewu
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by lexylee(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Nwodosis:
Why not teach them how to fish instead of given them fish?
The king should teach a 70yrs old grandpa or ma....how to fish? Don’t worry na God is watching you in 4D

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2018
BruncleZuma:

You'll get this...
No be to find the nearest transformer hug remain for the picker so shocked
This world indeed is not my home angry

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Is that the best he has to offer his people? What happened to investment?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2018
gurunlocker:
Mehn... poverty is a bad thing o. See as elderly men and women dey prostrate on top #500 - #1k.

Did you not see the dilapidated houses and the unkempt environment...then imagine the kind of people that would be there

No wonder every one from thee is now a lagosian

5 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Giving people money? Is that a bad thing dis days?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by OpoIfe17: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2018
AuroraB:
No be to find the nearest transformer hug remain for the picker so shocked
This world indeed is not my home angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2018
500 naira and old men and women old enough to be his grand parents are bowing and worshipping him... this has shown the level of poverty and starvation in Yoruba land...

3 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2018
AuroraB:
Who you dey ask this kweshun
kiss
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
The Oduduwa descendants love money alot but there are fucking lazy to work for the money...
Any time I'm back to Nigeria and come down to Lagos all I'll be hearing is "egbon twale" " egbon double twale" "chairman i hail or show your boys love" and shits.
These guys beg alot, why can't these set of people just get something doing instead of automatically turning everybody to chairman, egbon and boss overnight angry
Egbon triple twale... Anything for the gehs

4 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Moorish: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:

Bro, you are a g. But Why don’t you land in Enugu?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
You do know that even though they speak the local parlance doesn´t mean that everybody begging you are yorubas? i have the same experience but just maybe 50% are the so called Oduduwa descendants as you mentioned, but the others are from other tribes but have been living long enough in Lagos to communicate like them.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2018
This primitive, Achaic, Ignorant and Illiterate mentality of sharing pittance and pennies in public, by bald old fools who believes that they are so wealthy in nigeria needs to stop!

It's so demeaning, It's a very Appauling and sefish way of keeping poor Nigerians so poor and even poorer, by treating them in this Derogatory manner. and that makes it easy to brainwash and keep them Ignorant further!

It's Embarrassingly Appauling! angry

I blame the poor Illiterates who worship these Backward goons!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
afonja can beg cause of 500naira
wtf
i even thought na 10k each sef
africa is cursed
God is neva coming to Nigeria.
Never

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Photos like these makes me sad.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
[s]A first class Yoruba traditional ruler in Osun State, the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi.[/s] First class what?

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2018
BrokenTV:
There is serious poverty in the land.
It's very obvious from the roof to the people they've abandoned the rural areas as every SW is now a lagosian .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos / Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland / Court Restrains Oluwo Of Iwo From Presiding Over Eid Prayers, Jumat Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.