Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,065 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) (24712 Views)

ABU Students Freedom: Bashir Ahmad Deletes Tweet, Apologises To Nigerians / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Sirpaul(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Oh!... ooo Ojudu..... Kudos... you finished him

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by ndukwejoe(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2018
God bless you you spoke my mind
leo2020:
Ojudu really finished fayose the Emir of iPodland..
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by cashkid: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Seems you didn't get the memo, I don't reply ediots on a Wednesday. Consider is a rare honour.
I just made you look more foolish and stupid grin grin grin ;DD
Mission accomplished!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by ndukwejoe(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2018
if it were mortal combat this would have been FATALITY grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Doerstech(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2018
In a sane clime what will BUBU BE? #saneclime

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by johnmartus(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2018
grin jaded president.
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Sirjamo: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2018
judecares1:
WHO EVER THAT IS PLAYING WITH FAYOSE IS PLAYING WITH FIRE

IF NA LIE ASK BUHARI
What did he do to Buhari
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MamaletASO: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2018
I dont think so..
He is just saying what he knows..
In the first place, Is it good to kill??
Think about it... shocked shocked shocked
post=65824316:
He ate his poo BIGTIME!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by FarahAideed: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2018
seunmsg:
In saner climes, Fayose can't even become a councilor not to talk of administering a state.

In saner climes your useless hero Buhari wouldn't even have been conceived bybhis mum in the first place

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by judecares1(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2018
NA MY MOUTH U WON TAKE HEAR?
ABI U NOR DEY NAIJA AGAIN?

Sirjamo:
What did he do to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Xeedorf: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2018
Two slowpoke fighting for their pocket
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2018
MamaletASO:
I dont think so.. He is just saying what he knows.. In the first place, Is it good to kill?? Think about it... shocked shocked shocked
I guess you read me wrong ma!
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MamaletASO: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2018
I dont think so...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Mogidi: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2018
MamaletASO:
I dont think so...
Is it right to kill somebody because of your dirty ambition
Ayo Daramola was killed..and the killer was known and has just been revealed..
If Ayo Daramola happen to be your Uncle; will you be happy with the Killer
Be sincere...

Who killed Funsho Williams? Send your answer to:
JAGABAN@COCCAINE.BOURDILLON.NG

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from Ojudu.
Fayose quickly forgot that there's honor amongst thieves and that he who lives in a glass house does not throw stones.

In saner climes neither Fayose nor Ojudu will come close to power.
In saner climes,people like you are not allowed to post on a forum.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by oloyin56: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2018
See as some people dey follow ojudu and fayose dey madt for here. Shior
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Newpride(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Fayose is a dunce.
He doesn't think before doing things.
That's one of the attribute of illiterate which fayose is one

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by oloyin56: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Mogidi:

Who killed Funsho Williams? Send your answer to: JAGABAN@COCCAINE.BOURDILLON.NG
shocked
Mogidi:

Who killed Funsho Williams? Send your answer to: JAGABAN@COCCAINE.BOURDILLON.NG

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Kindoo: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2018
The two both of you are birds of same feather.

what is the relevance of Ojudu to Ekiti that he is coming to rule?
I hate it when people of no relevance try to rule the people. Most of them are just ambitious, they are clueless on what it means to govern.

Ojudu should produce the evidence of murder allegation if not, that should be taken up against him.
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by hypnotic(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2018
yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2018
KushyKush:
Fayose is just a thug voted in by the illiterates in Ekiti. The only thing he does is show how stupid he really is.

I just thank God for making the people of Ekiti state suffer for what they did (voting in a clueless thug). Now the idiot is yet to pay salaries

I don't know which state ure from, but Ekiti state is the 3rd most literate state in Nigeria, and is reputed to have the highest number of professors in the country.

Nigerians should learn to rise above mere tribal sentiments. Think before u insult an entire state and it's people.
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by KushyKush: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
olisaEze:

I don't know which state ure from, but Ekiti state is the 3rd most literate state in Nigeria, and is reputed to have the highest number of professors in the country.

Nigerians should learn to rise above mere tribal sentiments. Think before u insult an entire state and it's people.

I spent 8 tears in Ado Ekiti. So all that trash your typed is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by talk2percy(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
See them...problem adults
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by HoodBillionaire: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
abegi
naso so saner climes
matured fools ranting on twitter
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by zinizta: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2018
olapluto:
Fayose is a typical hollow bully. When he meets his match, he cowers. It is always easy to dish out, but it is some people cannot take half of what they dish out.

...lwhen he meets his match he kills them like he did to Dr Ayo Daramola....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by agarawu23(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Fayose's ambition to be president is a BIG JOkE. I just laugh when I see his posters and tweets. He is a very wise crook that has nothing to offer the nation as a whole. He has been loved by few igbos for criticising and using style to campaign.

Igbos won't vote u, they will only lick your ASS and dump u like a rag.

I blame the illetrates people that voted you u in.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Proffdada:
Fayose fi owo kekere gba abara nla! grin
He thinks Ojudu is under the same spell he placed Ekiti

lol,don't mind him ..in fact he had meet his Waterloo
the man gave him upper cut!!
thus Ojudu man must be a man with balls..he rushed him like Tyson ..lol serve him right!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2018
KushyKush:

I spent 8 tears in Ado Ekiti. So all that trash your typed is irrelevant.

You spent 8yrs there so that has given u the right to call a whole state illiterates? Meanwhile mr itk it's 'you' not 'your'. Try n get queen's premier book 1, it'll help. cheesy
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Gebbson007(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
judecares1:
WHO EVER THAT IS PLAYING WITH FAYOSE IS PLAYING WITH FIRE

IF NA LIE ASK BUHARI

so fayose is now a fire Bender ??
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by judecares1(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
mmmmmmmm

Gebbson007:

so fayose is now a fire Bender ??
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by ogtavia(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
the words of this ojudu guy hits harder than Samuel peter's punches..but wait a minute, 250m security vote monthly...that's about #3billion a year..for four years,thats #12billion...honestly speaking,i cant take this anymore..whaaatt...and we have Fulani herdsmen,armed robbers,kidnappers,ritualists running all over the whole place,salaries are not paid,the roads are deathtraps,rapists and child molesters are rampant,the health sector is failing..and at least #3billion naira is unaccounted for every year...walahi..our governors are our biggest problems,from today, I will blame every reported crime on the governor of that state...Oh God,what did we do to deserve such inhumane,wicked and selfish leaders...what did we do? please someone should verify this #250m security vote information and tell us if its true or not...if its true...something must be done,we cant continue like this...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG / No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki / Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.