Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) (24720 Views)

ABU Students Freedom: Bashir Ahmad Deletes Tweet, Apologises To Nigerians / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by enemmo(f): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Fayose the hypocrite
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by abiodunab: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
judecares1:
WHO EVER THAT IS PLAYING WITH FAYOSE IS PLAYING WITH FIRE

IF NA LIE ASK BUHARI
Says who Buhari Na Old man atleast someone of his age is challenging him now he should reply all the allegations Ojudu places on him he is becomung a coward for deleting them....Remember no champion for life

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by judecares1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
time shall tell

abiodunab:
Says who Buhari Na Old man atleast someone of his age is challenging him now he should reply all the allegations Ojudu places on him he is becomung a coward for deleting them....Remember no champion for life
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by SamuelTurner(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
KushyKush:
Fayose is just a thug voted in by the illiterates in Ekiti. The only thing he does is show how stupid he really is.

I just thank God for making the people of Ekiti state suffer for what they did (voting in a clueless thug). Now the idiot is yet to pay salaries
I will like to know your state off origin before I say what I wanna say
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Febisola007: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
KushyKush:
Fayose is just a thug voted in by the illiterates in Ekiti. The only thing he does is show how stupid he really is.

I just thank God for making the people of Ekiti state suffer for what they did (voting in a clueless thug). Now the idiot is yet to pay salaries

EKSU is on strike, no salaries, EKSUTH is into shambles. When I predicted that the benefits ekiti is enjoying during that first year of Fayose is just for showmanship, a particular handler on this forum, cursed me and my generation, I thank God for my generation none of us is depending on Fayose's salaries or rice and coccidiosis hen alas the guy that was swearing he still in hunger and awaiting fayose's salary.

I love what Ekiti are seeing, for them to do the full subscription to the suffering they should vote Olusola Eleka
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Febisola007: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
SamuelTurner:
I will like to know your state off origin before I say what I wanna say
Is it state off or state of?
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by Ishaq319(f): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mogidi:
Ojudu is high again from sniffing Buhari's poo.

Same way ur dreaded soul got higher at the sighted of OJUDU response after u over snuff AYO Fayose poo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MamaletASO: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lolz..
Lwkmd...
Who is fooling who Fayose can never earn any better respect.. He knows that himself..
This is a man that gat no respect for the elites, the elders and the responsible leaders of our country...

ogtavia:
the words of this ojudu guy hits harder than Samuel peter's punches..but wait a minute, 250m security vote monthly...that's about #3billion a year..for four years,thats #12billion...honestly speaking,i cant take this anymore..whaaatt...and we have Fulani herdsmen,armed robbers,kidnappers,ritualists running all over the whole place,salaries are not paid,the roads are deathtraps,rapists and child molesters are rampant,the health sector is failing..and at least #3billion naira is unaccounted for every year...walahi..our governors are our biggest problems,from today, I will blame every reported crime on the governor of that state...Oh God,what did we do to deserve such inhumane,wicked and selfish leaders...what did we do? please someone should verify this #250m security vote information and tell us if its true or not...if its true...something must be done,we cant continue like this...
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
better than 38 million that abdicated their duty plus 12million that voted for pdp 16 yrs failure
Smily202:
In saner climes; Nigeria shouldn't have exit for long..

Same way 15m illiterates voted for Buhari and the whole masses is suffering for it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
wetin u find come hia
oloyin56:
See as some people dey follow ojudu and fayose dey madt for here.
Shior
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kindoo:
The two both of you are birds of same feather.

what is the relevance of Ojudu to Ekiti that he is coming to rule?
I hate it when people of no relevance try to rule the people. Most of them are just ambitious, they are clueless on what it means to govern.

so we should have no leaders abi
like headless chicken

Ojudu should produce the evidence of murder allegation if not,
if he has nko and is keeping it as joker nko
that should be taken up against him.
you think you are in america
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
olisaEze:

I don't know which state ure from, but Ekiti state is the 3rd most literate state in Nigeria, and is reputed to have the highest number of professors in the country.
the ppl not behaving like it

Nigerians should learn to rise above mere tribal sentiments.
no human can rise above tribal sentiment
Think before u insult an entire state and it's people.
calling ppl illiterate is statement of observation not an insult
Re: Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
ogtavia:
the words of this ojudu guy hits harder than Samuel peter's punches..but wait a minute, 250m security vote monthly...that's about #3billion a year..for four years,thats #12billion...honestly speaking,i cant take this anymore..whaaatt...and we have Fulani herdsmen,armed robbers,kidnappers,ritualists running all over the whole place,salaries are not paid,the roads are deathtraps,rapists and child molesters are rampant,the health sector is failing..and at least #3billion naira is unaccounted for every year...walahi..our governors are our biggest problems,from today, I will blame every reported crime on the governor of that state...Oh God,what did we do to deserve such inhumane,wicked and selfish leaders...what did we do?
nothing,we did nothing
laziness is why we desrve such leaders
please someone should verify this #250m security vote information and tell us if its true or not...if its true...something must be done,we cant continue like this...
what must be done
what can you do
what will you do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isese: OPC Urges FG To Relocate Kwara Capital / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.