Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. (605 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva As A Little Boy / Kissing &loved-up Photos Of Leo Dasilva & His Boo Cee-c At Her Surprise Birthday / Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. by PalmchatApp: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Last Sunday, was eviction day on the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, and it was sad to see the pair, LIFU (Leo and Ifu Ennada) get evicted from the show.

Pair MITO (Miracle and Anto) had the highest votes, followed by CEELO (Cee-C and Lolu), followed by TOLEX (Tobi and Alex) and then the pair LIFU, who went home.

One of the housemates, Alex couldn’t contain her sadness, as she burst into tears immediately Ebuka announced that the pair LIFU have been evicted

In a recent chat with miracle, Alex was quoted to have said: “I don’t even know why I’m saved and leo wasn’t; they should have allowed me to go home and save leo. I have no idea what I will do with the prize money if I win but I rather give leo to manage for me”

Re: 'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. by PalmchatApp: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: 'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. by GloriaNinja(f): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2018
undecided THIS GIRL'S STUPIDITY HAS BEEN CONFIRMED...I'M NOT SURE SHE IS A REAL IGBO GIRL..I DASH HER TO YORUBA KINGDOM.
Re: 'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. by Tynasparks(f): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Could this be love
Re: 'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS GIRL'S STUPIDITY HAS BEEN CONFIRMED...I'M NOT SURE SHE IS A REAL IGBO GIRL..I DASH HER TO YORUBA KINGDOM.

I'm sorry, we yorubas detest stupidity. We don't want aunty ode(mumu) in our kingdom.

WE DASH HER TO HAUSA KINGDOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Need 45 Million'alex Says She Should Have Been Evicted Instead Of Leo. by PalmchatApp: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

“I Do Not Want People To Think My Album Contain P-square’s Songs” – Rudeboy / Teddy-a Squeezes Alex B00bs For Grabbing His Joystick #bbnaija (video) / Tyga And His 5-year-old Son King Cairo Sued By Simon Cowell's Ex-fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.