Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (40141 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by judecares1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
H
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Nymeria247(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
...and the wife responds:

"My wahala husband, the original aka gum, little tickler, egusi brain and woman wrapper! grin grin
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by farouk0403(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So "Tiv rat" is also food?

No is not.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Dollabiz: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oh
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by YhungPablo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
pinnket:
which color?
any color as long as its iPhone
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by subcbouy: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Is Tiv rat part of animal kingdom or those sets that swallow money? I yam nut undastad

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by marvin906(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
we might see many things wrong with what he said..
buh last last e wife fit dey corner dey laugh her brains off..
maybe thats how they roll

2 Likes

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Ellabae(f): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Which kind over sabi compliments be this? Na wa
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by shibanbo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The man is a stark illiterate..

No educated and informed man will compliment his wife with such demeaning words..
?

she never complain oooo,why you dey take penicillin for another person menstrual pain

5 Likes

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by emenezer(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why do I have this feeling, the woman foots the bills
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by germainediva(f): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
I love you already
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by kevoh(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
My dollars during Jonathan regime... grin grin grin The guy got jokes!
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by dignitate: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
May your children(those two cute boys) not take after you for all you have told us about your 'supposed' wife! Senseless man!

1 Like

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by germainediva(f): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
[ i love you alteady quote author=Ginaz post=65828663]Lol..... Such a darling husband. If I were the wife I would reply with cheesy

"my one minute man, big headed goat, rat shiit boo, monkey is finer than you husband ".[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by bleskid: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So "Tiv rat" is also food?
ugu tiv veer? are u tiv by tribe
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by free2ryhme: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
BloggersNG:
Hian, This one is strong.. And so To celebrate their wedding anniversary a man labeled his wife all the names of food you can imagine, Still filled in the spirit he called her his Benin Witch plus his Money bag.. How romantic of him..

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/bleaching-wife-my-benin-witch-man-to.html?m=1

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Dollabiz: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Reeberry: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

No educated and informed man will compliment his wife with such demeaning words..
What do you expect from her husband who takes after gorilla?
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by micgray100(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is true love... My regards Cynthia... I will do my own compliment when I come to your office in Zaria....
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by sammy4life1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pojomojo:
A friend told me that we're the ones deceiving ourselves. That in some parts of Northern Nigeria, gist being spread is that PMB not corrupt to the point that his children can not buy cars. That's why Yusuf fell off an okada.

I was stunned.

Are u kidding me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

He obviously likes food, and a clown probably they both call each other names for fun, as for the bleach part..I think auto correct did him strong thing cos this lady obviously doesn't look yellow to have even bleached in the first place

2 Likes

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by mykero(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chisos is lord grin grin
shibanbo:

?

she never complain oooo,why you dey take penicillin for another person menstrual pain
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by AiiVee(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
all is well
pls oo, i did glo sub ni oo #1000, and i saw 1.6gb which i think ought to be 2gb...
is all well?
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
My dollars during Jonathan regime
Mehn, some people really cornered money under Jonathan. No wonder he said that he made many people millionaires.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by jerflakes(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Why you dey complain for the wife?

Are you his wife?

2 Likes

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Pharrel22(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

abeg lv story... you can be educated and the same time street wise

1 Like

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by lastempero: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
She fit be witch true true.
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by Superman94(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
This my stole my words, I call my gf Benin witch too
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by loomer: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Na your wife?

Why u dey vex for wetin no concern u
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by davidque: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Misplaced creativity. appalling write up
Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by pjobaby(f): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Your comment made me laugh. It's most likely she's very tough as in no nonsense or she gets to know all her husband's side moves. Lol

lastempero:
She fit be witch true true.

1 Like

Re: 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics by oochi123(f): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Iyeeeeeeee! Which kind talk talk man be this. Those words are not romantic at all. Abeg no spoil our okoho soup for us o. Which one be TiV rat? Madam, ur husband ain't romantic at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.