Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ghanaian Teacher Who Drew Microsoft Word Arrives In Singapore - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Teacher Who Drew Microsoft Word Arrives In Singapore (368 Views)

MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Teacher Who Drew Microsoft Word Arrives In Singapore by jiblotech2: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Ghanaian teacher who drew Microsoft word software on the chalkboard arrives in Singapore for the Microsoft Global Education Exchange Summit.

Ghanaian teacher, Owura Akoto who went viral after a photo of him teaching his students about Microsoft word by drawing the software on the board due to lack of funds is presently in Singapore for the Global Education Exchange Summit.

He caught the attention of tech giant, Microsoft who promised to equip him with resources. See the photos below

continue reading @ https://www..com/ghanaian-teacher-drew-microsoft-word-software-chalkboard-arrives-singapore-microsoft-global-education-exchange-summit/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Who Drew Microsoft Word Arrives In Singapore by sinaj(f): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2018
...nd that is how Oluwa changed his story.
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Who Drew Microsoft Word Arrives In Singapore by duroc(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
God is great....

Lesson to learn: Just keep doing what you know how to do best, you would definitely hit the jackpot one day at your own perfect timing.

I import, I help pay supplier, I sell luxury collections. Help my ministry too.

Instagram: @durocitystore @duroworld

(1) (Reply)

Writing And Publishing A Book / Adverbial Clause: Different Types With Examples / Jamb Withholds 1k Plus Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.