Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions (36823 Views)

Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by mckazzy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Too much of everything is bad.

Osteoarthritis is imminent in people like this.
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Wakago: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chai

1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Pblessing: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
na wa oooooooooooooo
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by kullozone(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the second thread You've opened your wide mouth without saying anything today.

Wetin happen? You nor well?
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Aziishyco(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
;Dthis na continental milk oh...I pity her old age
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by aylipple: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
We are in the era of sophisticated oloshoism where women of easy virtue no longer have to strut the streets at night seeking for clients.

Under this modus operandi, the clients are universal; they're stupendously rich, have a rabid taste for anything that wears a skirt or doesn't - as long as she's voluptuous like this one - have crazy fantasises, can spend like there's no tomorrow & like to be discreet.

While the naive ones see a girl flaunting her beauty/assets or whatever online, what they don't know is she's advertising her wares to her broad range of clients.

Sitting behind their computers, phones or other such gadgets, they monitor & critically assess what they are seeing. Those too busy to go online to check or aren't computer savvy assign this role to their trusted middlemen/women, who also get their cut.

If interested, they make contact with the lady & name their price.

Often, they thrown in other perks such as return flight tickets (usually business or first class), exquisite hotel accommodations, expensive jewelleries etc to beat their competitors.

The so-called jet-style lifestyle, display of foreign currencies, expensive bags, shoes, phones etc by some of these Instagram slay queens are some of the proceeds of this lifestyle.

For those who know how to make the client speak in a different language during their sessions, they could get a house or even expensive automobile as bonus; I didn't mention anybody's name lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
she just the showcaseIf i nak em well well with my huge something she no survive
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by queenfav(f): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
All i can say is that she needs good weaves, warris dis na?
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Kobicove(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yuck!
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by martineverest(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
AmiciLord:
Still can't find what's attractive about her.

See beauty here.
black is beautiful
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by piagetskinner(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
AmiciLord:

See beauty here.

is this ur wife...you have a beautiful wife...

does she have a younger sis

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by piagetskinner(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
I pity this woman...

she doesn't know how she'd look in 20 years time

all flabby like an old elephnt
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by MYHUBBY: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
AmiciLord:

See beauty here.

she's so unprecedented, pls tell her to wait for me, I'll soon be done to packaged her bride price cheesy

seriously the babe is a bae
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Ellabae(f): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
She is pretty
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
yeyeboi:
FTC grin

It’s so funny how some people turned celeb over stupid stuffs ... This girl na olosho if you agree click Like if you don’t agree click share

What is an Olosho?
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Harfisco(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
AmiciLord:

See beauty here.
this what is called black and beautiful
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bitch disgusting
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by job1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
maxwellgib:
The newly wed IG celebrity shared the photo on her IG page and taged it ''Iyawo''. See more photos below

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/ig-celebrity-roman-goddess-shares-hot-bikini-photos/

https://www.instagram.com/romangoddess1/?hl=en
Nice for u. And your admirers.
I just hate big boobs and big boots sooo much. My specs na smallish tinz and lekpa
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by dederocs(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
fat, so fake and ugly
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Is this mysterious caricature a nigerian? Which part of the country is she from? What is her real name besides being known as roman goddess? Where are her sibblings? Which school did she attend and who are her school mates? Has she always had this amoeba shape? I suspect she is one of those ashawos from kenya, uganda and south africa who were imported and now claiming to be nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 15, 2018
maxwellgib:
The newly wed IG celebrity shared the photo on her IG page and taged it ''Iyawo''. See more photos below

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/ig-celebrity-roman-goddess-shares-hot-bikini-photos/

https://www.instagram.com/romangoddess1/?hl=en

1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
God of mercishocked... Aghhh!... Wat am i seeing? shocked

Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Xda59:
Is this mysterious caricature a nigerian? Which part of the country is she from? What is her real name besides being known as roman goddess? Where are her sibblings? Which school did she attend and who are her school mates? Has she always had this amoeba shape? I suspect she is one of those ashawos from kenya, uganda and south africa who were imported and now claiming to be nigerian.
she looks like an igbo girl facially
Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2018
dumo1:
Lefulefu come and see hips o!!
but guy how dat her Lebanese hubby dey fit take handle her? Are u sure his pleek is up to d task?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
but guy how dat her Lebanese hubby dey fit take handle her? Are u sure his pleek is up to d task?cheesy
Me sef i dey wonder....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) / Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years / Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.