Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

“christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi (1487 Views)

It's World's Messi Day: Happy 35th Birthday To Lionel Messi / 'I Want To Play With Best Player In The World, Messi' - Nigerian Starlet Adeyemi / 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by teamtibzy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Barcelona’s Starman and best player Lionel Messi made a statement that has gotten everyone reacting when he said: “I Don’t think there is any football player in the world greater than Christiano Ronaldo”.

Messi made a shocking revelation during his interview with Refalona TV agreeing that Ronaldo is the best Player In The World.

Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini who is often considered the best player in the world and regarded by many as the greatest of all time has come out to call Ronaldo the greatest player in the world when he was asked does he consider himself the greatest in the world.

Messi who has a record-tying five Ballon d’Or awards with the Portuguese said: “I am a big fan of his, and I have learnt a lot from him over the years”.

The man whom we consider the greatest UCL player ever is the first player in history to win four European Golden Shoes.

The players, Ronaldo and Messi who face each other at least twice every season in the world’s biggest club game, El Clásico are top of the great football players list, but Messi has said Ronaldo is topmost.

When the Argentine was describing his supposed rival he said: “his footwork, technique, speed and solo runs are remarkable”

“Ronaldo is a genius both on and off the ball and I don’t think anyone will ever match his records but he is more of a goalscorer now,”

“He is the only reliable goalscorer for his team, and he is always there when his team needs him,”

“I really don’t understand how he deals with all the hate from the media,” Messi said.

Messi added, “He is definitely the most hated player in the world, that is understandable because no one is better than him”.

Messi who just welcomed his new son Ciro, rated Ronaldo incomparable when it comes to free kicks, he said: “when we talk about free kicks, no one comes close to Ronaldo.”

He also admitted when it regards to dribbling that...

Read Full Story At: http://www.trends44.com/video-christiano-ronaldo-is-the-best-player-in-the-world-messi/

Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
the world hates guts. That's why CR7 is hated
Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by IkennaDavid1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
This needs to go front page...
Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by monaPhilz: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lies!

4 Likes

Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by teamtibzy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
IkennaDavid1:
This needs to go front page...
How does post go front page?
Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by Childofaking: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
I think Messu is being modest. Both of them are great players.
Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by Rockyrascal(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Messi wether you like it or not you are the greatest player in the world sad

Ronaldo is Fifa best player of the year.
Re: “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi by cgniyi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
You bloggers and Fake News .
The Refalona TV you cite as source is a very small youtube channel belonging to a Ronaldo fan.
The video you reference in particular contains fake subtitles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) / Facebook Password Sniper Free Download / Wizkid Starboy Jersey @ 4,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.