Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? (1673 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 600k / What Business Can I Start With #600k? / Real Estate Investment Opportunities With 600k And Less Than 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please I need your opinions on the kind of business I can do with 600k in lagos that will rake in profits for me...... Please no suggestions of betting or crypto currency. Thanks I will be reading your helpful contributions
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? by structuredan(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a Multi Concept company u earn 0.72 - 1% daily Roi. The second company is an Entrepreneurial company that partners with Amanzon the Biggest online Store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for more details
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? by Ebenezerk2: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
put it in winthrills, and thank me later
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ebenezerk2:
put it in winthrills, and thank me later

What is that?
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? by japhethGold: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Hello, It's great that you are thinking of investing your money and not spending it. I suggest you should invest in daily consumable product such as provisions-food(Nestle millo,hollandia youghurt, etc). I don't know where you reside in Lagos, but look for one of these companies sales representatives in a neighbourhood market and discuss with them if they can give you at a reduced price that you could in turn give it to market women in the same market at wholesale price and make a margin. Note that the margin might be small but when your turnover is high you will be able to grow your capital rapidly.

Please don't give anybody your money to invest on your behalf because people and generally dishonest. I have lost about a million Naira recently by depending on people, hence my advice. Don't give your money to any one to manage on your behalf.

Goodluck.
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? by Ugosample(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
japhethGold:

Hello, It's great that you are thinking of investing your money and not spending it. I suggest you should invest in daily consumable product such as provisions-food(Nestle millo,hollandia youghurt, etc). I don't know where you reside in Lagos, but look for one of these companies sales representatives in a neighbourhood market and discuss with them if they can give you at a reduced price that you could in turn give it to market women in the same market at wholesale price and make a margin. Note that the margin might be small but when your turnover is high you will be able to grow your capital rapidly.

Please don't give anybody your money to invest on your behalf because people and generally dishonest. I have lost about a million Naira recently by depending on people, hence my advice. Don't give your money to any one to manage on your behalf.

Goodluck.

good idea
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
japhethGold:

Goodluck.

Thanks I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

. / Earn One Million Naira / MMM Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.