Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity (27342 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by joechingo: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
She is talking to Bambam her fellow virgin despite the scene at the toilet with you know who......
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by vankaid: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Romeo3:
Raise your hand if you haven't watched 1 minute of bbnaija... Let's know ourselves. grin

Read my diary below.
Probably not because you don't want to but because its not shown on the internet where you can use your free data to watch it.

You need a DSTV to view it. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
computer0810:
dis girl is so fool of herself and stupid, I hate that bam bam coz she's too lose and looks cheap
The one that is full of herself is stupid, the one that isn't full of herself is cheap? The world is impossible to please. Can't you just accept people for who they are?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by Muhannah123(f): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
If my head enter that place na my shoulder go stop me if not na all my body go enter.....virgin ko.....holy mary ni....shey na her flat brest i wan talk or thr nipple wey dey sweep floor embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Virgin in d ass I guess
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by Bonnywest: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
How could Messi score own goal. Barcelona 0: Chelsea 2 HT scores. Interesting match! who else is watching
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by Lerio(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even mourinho knows manu is not good enough

Mourinho is to blame. Why play Fellaini with Pogba on the bench?
Why did he start Rashford on the right wing where the boy excelled on the left wing against Liverpool
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity by Onlineloaded: 12:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Read more BBNAIJA Updates via https://www.streetzvibes.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Any Body Can Dance English Sub(indian Movie) / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / BBNaija All-Stars: How Nigerians Voted Venita, Soma And Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.