Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media (31214 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Adeyanju, lere olayinka, reno omokri....vile people

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Originality007: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Brugo:
Deji is just scared about his lot in the coming election. Fayose and Deji had better get ready to answer for the bloodshed that brought them to power.

You are not making sense

7 Likes

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by free2ryhme: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by introvertedsoul: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Love how the Yoruba media was silent on Buhari's calamitous administration and Government, until SDP was formed.
Now shots are being fired left, right and center.
Yet they wonder why people call them treacherous snakes.
Let your yes be yes for once!
SNAKES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Kestolovee95(f): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
buhari see you nigerians as slaves, subjects and servants so doesn't think he owes you any interview. Do slaves make demands?

2 Likes

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by seguno2: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
blastac:
Abeg is dia any presidential aspirant dt supports restructuring and isnt one of these old cargos Am not sure I can atikulate.

Are you putting your money where your mouth is?
Or are you just blabbing and waiting for others to help you find and field candidates while you enjoy, sleep and snore to your heart’s delight
Do you even have a PVC?

2 Likes

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
It won't stop him from winning next year.

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by joncom(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari only does well wen it is a prepared speech. He has faulted in all the questions he answered unprepared eg...
1. 5% speech
2. My wife belong to the other room.
3. Recently, he didn't know the IG didn't go to Benue.
... Please let save our self the embarrassment.
PEJ even did better.

6 Likes

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Tex42(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari is an all time flop...worst leader evervin the history of 9ja, abacha inclusive.

4 Likes

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by maasoap(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
No media chat in 3 years yet some zombies want us to relect this character
All these media chats, what were the outcome? "I don't give a damn", "Stealing is not corruption", "No money is missing, if any money is missing, America will know".
Abeg, spare me another sets of embarrassment.
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
joncom:
Buhari only does well wen it is a prepared speech. He has faulted in all the questions he answered unprepared eg...
1. 5% speech
2. My wife belong to the other room.
3. Recently, he didn't know the IG didn't go to Benue.
... Please let save our self the embarrassment.
PEJ even did better.
Yeah, with all her drama and international embarrassment she caused.
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by maasoap(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
introvertedsoul:
Love how the Yoruba media was silent on Buhari's calamitous administration and Government, until SDP was formed.
SNAKES
And you wonder what they do call your own people? Yorubas are not your problem, your people are your problem. Go figure......

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
This guy who said that journalists aren’t being arrested (God forgive me) lacks sense. I know several journalists who have been arrested by this govt .....

And this one has the guts to say it’s a “lie”. Let God open your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by emmasege: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
kokoye:
I thought 'they' said ALL yourbas worshipp Buhari ni??
No, many Yorubas don't worship him. At least, Deji has proved you wrong. That's what we keep telling those people on the eastern side of Niger but they never want to reason.

Yorubas are still at the forefront of those giving Buhari migraine, from Fayose to FFK, Deji, Yinka Odumakin, my humble self and many others.
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Firstpage: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
introvertedsoul:
SNAKES

Senseless fool. Sdp has been in existence before your father. Only Yorubas like ffk, fayose, deji, Obasanjo, tunde bakare etc have been criticising bugari before now and none from your enclave. They are only good at licking Buhari's ass.

You want to quickly rewrite history that's just before us.
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by mikolo80: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sapnaprem:
we do need external force on buhari
colonialist boot licker
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by mikolo80: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
No media chat in 3 years yet some zombies want us to relect this character
what did you gain from obj and Jonathan media chat
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by FarahAideed: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
mikolo80:
what did you gain from obj and Jonathan media chat

Oga fear God ooooo Fear God oooooooo Fear God oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Kingspin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
The state of the nation will tell you more about the man BUHARi.

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by blastac: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
What's Ur point? You made no sense in what you said or did you just feel like mentioning someone to layoff your stress...... Would I be commenting if I don't have a pvc or you just don't know what to end your comment with...

seguno2:

Are you putting your money where your mouth is?
Or are you just blabbing and waiting for others to help you find and field candidates while you enjoy, sleep and snore to your heart’s delight
Do you even have a PVC?
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Emanodimo(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Authoreety:
Buhari giving nigerians CHANGE like....

I like what u used to caption the Buhari Change Moment he had no clue on.

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by seguno2: 12:55am On Mar 15, 2018
blastac:

What's Ur point? You made no sense in what you said or did you just feel like mentioning someone to layoff your stress...... Would I be commenting if I don't have a pvc or you just don't know what to end your comment with...

So you have your PVC. Congrats.
Who are you waiting for to give you the candidates to vote for
Old men who invest their time and money to run the political parties and who also “mobilise” voters?
What else do you contribute to the process?

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Sapnaprem(f): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2018
meaning?
mikolo80:
colonialist boot licker

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by blastac: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2018
This would have been your 1st comment ....
This is where you made sense

seguno2:

So you have your PVC. Congrats.
Who are you waiting for to give you the candidates to vote for
Old men who invest their time and money to run the political parties and who also “mobilise” voters?
What else do you contribute to the process?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by YabaLeftist: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2018
slapandfall:
Hahahahahahahahahaha.. I'm not sure the normal people in Nigeria go reach 12.

CNN go be like.. Who be these ones again!!!... Trump will just be waiting to sack CNN oga if them try am

In case you don't know, CNN is an independent media house, and not under Trump in any way whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by mikolo80: 1:45am On Mar 22, 2018
meaning you can't do nathing without whiteman help.how are you sovereign then
Sapnaprem:
meaning?
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by mikolo80: 1:53am On Mar 22, 2018
wetin concine mumulity with fear of God
FarahAideed:

Oga fear God ooooo Fear God oooooooo Fear God oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by Sapnaprem(f): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
That's what you thought.
mikolo80:
meaning you can't do nathing without whiteman help.how are you sovereign then
Re: The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media by mikolo80: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sapnaprem:
That's what you thought.
but yua supporting it na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed / Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe / Oshiomhole Swears-in Local Govt. Chairman, Suspends Him Minutes After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.