Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Great Property Opportunity For Building Contractors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Great Property Opportunity For Building Contractors (377 Views)

Awoof !!! A Great Property For Sale In KETU LAGOS / This Will Be My Last Advert On This Great Property / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Property Opportunity For Building Contractors by adminlo: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone .. there is good opportunity for growth and prosperity .

We need contractors, developers and financiers for the building of 5000 units of 2 bedroom bungalow for the less privileged in 36 states of Nigeria and FCT. It is an international NGO led PPproject. Not government project.

This project is being financed by international NGOs under the United Nation SDG banner of 'home for all ' to cater for the 57million housing deficit in Nigeria.

Worth of each unit in each state is 7.9m and you bid for a maximum of 100units. You bid at the cost of 30k each totalling 3m for 100 units and are mobilised to site within 3weeks after contract signing.
Contractors are paid installmentally at 10%, 30%, 30%,30% milestone( of the total worth of the contract) after public inspection , evaluation and report.

A performance bond of 1% is required but can be arranged internally and waived for quick delivery of a prototype building of the 2 bedroom bungalow. Call for more details.

Presently in Kwara, Benue, Ebonyi, Osun, Ekiti State. Anambra, Enugu Rivers in view. I think I have covered everything but feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Best Regards.
Zero eight one six six one seven seven seven three three
Re: Great Property Opportunity For Building Contractors by adminlo: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello,

thanks for those who called. the offer is still on
Re: Great Property Opportunity For Building Contractors by skytech2020(m): 5:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Ur number pls

(1) (Reply)

Help My Ex-landlady Is After Me / Luxury 2bedrooms Flat Apartment For Sale At Lekki / 4 Bedroom And 5 Bedroom Duplexes For Sale In Lekki Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.