Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Jonathan Insensitive To Chibok, I Acted Fast On Dapchi Abduction – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Insensitive To Chibok, I Acted Fast On Dapchi Abduction – Buhari (429 Views)

FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Insensitive To Chibok, I Acted Fast On Dapchi Abduction – Buhari by DAILYNIGERIAN1(f): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday, said unlike what the previous administration of President Goodluck Jonathan did during the abduction of Chibok school girls in 2014, his government has shown commitment to rescue the girls as well as those recently kidnapped in Dapchi, Yobe state.

Speaking in Damaturu, Yobe state, Mr Buhari said his response to the Dapchi school girls’ abduction is a clear departure from the insensitivity of the past administration.

Read his full speech HERE: https://dailynigerian.com/jonathan-insensitive-to-chibok-i-acted-fast-on-dapchi-abduction-buhari/

“Our negotiation efforts led to the release of abducted University of Maiduguri lecturers, some women Police personnel, students and even an NYSC member. We, therefore, have no doubt that the Dapchi girls will be rescued or released.

“I can reassure parents, Nigerians and the International Community that we will do all that is within our power to make sure that the girls are brought back safely to their families,” he said.

Read his full speech HERE: https://dailynigerian.com/jonathan-insensitive-to-chibok-i-acted-fast-on-dapchi-abduction-buhari/

Re: Jonathan Insensitive To Chibok, I Acted Fast On Dapchi Abduction – Buhari by tonesky(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Then what is the result? We are not interested in effort made but result achieved.
Re: Jonathan Insensitive To Chibok, I Acted Fast On Dapchi Abduction – Buhari by dignity33: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Can you first of all tell us how you acted fastly even I know you will soon release them to justify your claim for political favour which I previously said.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insensitive To Chibok, I Acted Fast On Dapchi Abduction – Buhari by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
This man na issue
Re: Jonathan Insensitive To Chibok, I Acted Fast On Dapchi Abduction – Buhari by saarumann: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why wouldn't you act fast when you one of the sponsors of boko-Haram? Buhari is always excited to negotiate with boko-Haram because that's when he gets the chance to fund them millions of Euros free of charge. Niger delta oil money for that matter. What a Zoo.
Re: Jonathan Insensitive To Chibok, I Acted Fast On Dapchi Abduction – Buhari by ofai: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dull president. You are using someone you accused of being below standard to establish your standard.

Fail fail president.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari No Longer In Charge – PDP / Open Love Letter To Dr. Kayode Fayemi / Olisa Metuh’s True Health Status Revealed [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.