Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Facts About Snail Eggs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Facts About Snail Eggs (1926 Views)

Bitter Truth About Snail Farming / My Snail Eggs Are Not Hatching / Why Your Snail Eggs Are Not Hatching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Snail Eggs by NGsnails: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
��� SNAIL EGGS ���

Snails are quite unique, so are their eggs. Snails lay eggs which is a result of a mating process between two snails of the same specie. �

One thing make snail eggs unique; THEY DO NOT CONTAIN YOKES ���� thus, the hatching rate of a snail egg depends on the quality of the breeder snail and how often they mate with each other��

You really don't need to worry if you are just starting your snail farming venture; #ngsnails is always here to help you ���But always remember you need Point of lays to kick start your snail farming venture ��

Our Point of Lays are not just laying... They are healthy and highly productive.�� We are just a call away � 08092414515 (whatsapp) or you can send us a DM.

www.facebook.com/NGsnails

www.instagram.com/ngsnails

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Snail Eggs by Babakolanut(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Where is your snail farm and how much do sell point of lay snails? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or email unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Facts About Snail Eggs by Babakolanut(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
NGsnails:
��� SNAIL EGGS ���

Snails are quite unique, so are their eggs. Snails lay eggs which is a result of a mating process between two snails of the same specie. �

One thing make snail eggs unique; THEY DO NOT CONTAIN YOKES ���� thus, the hatching rate of a snail egg depends on the quality of the breeder snail and how often they mate with each other��

You really don't need to worry if you are just starting your snail farming venture; #ngsnails is always here to help you ���But always remember you need Point of lays to kick start your snail farming venture ��

Our Point of Lays are not just laying... They are healthy and highly productive.�� We are just a call away � 08092414515 (whatsapp) or you can send us a DM.

www.facebook.com/NGsnails

www.instagram.com/ngsnails

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Feed Scarcity: My Solution, What Is Yours? / 4 Sale: 600acre Of Land At Olodo Village After Omi-adio Along Ibadan/abeokuta Rd / Lost All My Birds..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.