Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria (80354 Views)

Faulty Traffic Light In Abuja Gives Confusing Signals (Video) / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria / Top 10 Longest And Straightest Highways In The World(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Asin eh. D pic jus dey gimme headache sef

thanks for your advice, gonna do better next time
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
AkupeMBANO:

op is jobless

im jobless but i made fp, you d employed nko without brain what have you achieved my brother?
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Basiljoe: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
If you are lucky to see this, read it.

Best Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
From I.T security expert to financial adviser, what's up?
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Kayodeblaze(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Panseke in Abeokuta!!! Very useless bridge...even we the student don't make use of it�

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by tripoli007(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
macmiral:
So today I wentt out to get some stuffs at one of Ogun state center of commerce/attraction "Panseke metropolis" one of the busiest and behold the longest, most confusing pedestran bridge I decide to make use of it and you know I can't just climb without taking pictures.

Sit tight and see.

Photocredit: macmiral

I visited Abeokuta 2weeks ago ,couldn't stop laughing at the agenda behind this bridge ,makes no sense at all

4 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Liftme(f): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amosun bridge, grin. That bridge is a big NO

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
momove4real25:
he ought to av use dis

thanks dear, according to what i stated above, i only went out to buy stuffs i didnt say i went to take coverage only took this pics to show how the interior looks like and ask if this is the longest bridge but nairalanders wont understand simple english

2 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
momove4real25:
he ought to av use dis

and moreover, people who havent been to abk cant relate to this so they must argue out their brains
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by valuedammy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
The longest and most confusing one is Berger.
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by EagleScribes: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Articul8:
Your picture analysis is more confusing.

You're right. He didn't capture it well at all.

The bridge was even constructed over a culvert!!! It was that bad

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari self grin
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Trexnemesis(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Caustics:
angry it will soon become the home of hawkers and madmen

Something they will soon turn to early morning shitting ground.

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Come and see the bridges in Lekki-Ajah area you go bow grin
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by IME1: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
God wiling I'd like to visit and climb it
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
So looonggg

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by ohem007(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Me i am not seeing anything o....

Somebody shud please xplain
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by potterlite: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Articul8:
Your picture analysis is more confusing.

If not that I've been there before, I would have been more confused.
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by jamaicabakare(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2018
macmiral:
Lalasticlala

Show this to the world

Indeed a bridge of wonder

Took me a total of 5 minutes to make my way through to the other side where am alighting

According to ur hullabaloo kind of brain...spending/wasting 5mins of ur time to keep u alive is it not a great deal?
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by IdeyFindWife: 12:43am On Mar 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
So much waste of material and design purpose .. That bridge was not built with any principle of aesthetic, form ,cost saving and design efficiency in mind

Over-chopping dey worry the governor as e dey award the contracts to Chinese contractors, dey pocket the commission.
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by olmoRoc: 3:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Why is it confusing?
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by judgedredd22(m): 4:39am On Mar 15, 2018
ibkayee:
Doesn't look confusing

hey boo! been a while... how is you doing? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by iamjavadem(m): 5:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Trust me, getting hit by a car is more stressful. Lagos bridges were most ignored like till people were forced or educated on why you need to use it.
macmiral:
Still up

Funny enough people aren't using this bridge even tho its been completed due to its lenght and height very stressful tho
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2018
It should have been designed in such a way that it will be a beauty to behold. The caption will have read " the longest and confusing but beautifully crafted bridge in ogun state or even Nigeria." This is 21 century. It look so ugly.
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 15, 2018
This OP just entered lagos
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by goat22: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2018
yes yes, this is behind Ikeja City Mall, near abriba otuala market in oka, Anambra. It was made by senator cornelius nwakaphilips as a benevolence to the populace. Comrade Ntapia O Ntapia was also there at the commissioning.
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by phren: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2018
DemonHunTER:
Everything in ZooGeria issa waste! undecided
na u and who dey dat country?
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by lollmaolol(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Smartini:
There is a bridge as long as this in Berger bus-stop, a very popular area between Lagos and Ogun State on Lagos-Ibadan expressway

Because i have seen both Berger and Panseke Bridge, I strongly disagree with you on this.

The 2 pedestrian bridge at Berger are not as cluelessly long as the one at Panseke.

I was ashamed and felt sorry for who ever approved that project, bridge is unnecessarily long and stressful for the old.

@Gov Amosun, some of your project execution are just wack, the quality is made out of poor planning. I saw cracks on the new prototype shopping complex at Itoku also. I can't imagine what will happen in 50 years time.

2 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by ekanDamie: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Smartini:
There is a bridge as long as this in Berger bus-stop, a very popular area between Lagos and Ogun State on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
Dont exaggerate brov. Besides beger bridge issa blessing not otherwise

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2018
I don't understand why some of you on this thread think that bridge is a waste.

Don't forget that ,the bridge links, Agbeloba, panseke, onikolobo, Onikoko/Adigbe and those going towards Oke-ilewo. Because some of you are talking as if it links just two roads,

People need to be enlightened as to why pedestrian bridges are important

Amosun built a pedestrian bridge at oke-sokori, about five years ago even though that one was not too long, people hardly use it, same people told Amosun that the pedestrian bridge was not needed at oke-sokori, instead it should be at panseke .

Now we have a pedestrian bridge at Panseke, some of you are still saying amosun is clueless.

Below is the picture of the bridge at Oke-Sokori that people have abandoned

3 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Demonicide(f): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2018
EponOjuku:

Who is this ugly old hag?

Better crawl back to the cage you were released from.
Nkita..Mad Man.
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Demonicide(f): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Gazzy88:
What happen to Abeokuta people? Hope you're not sick? don't start what you can't finish else thunder go strike for NL this evening..
So you are from that place? Thats y u no get small sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.