Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. (10293 Views)

Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / The Judgement That Sent Obafemi Awolowo To Prison In 1963 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by shallysgirl: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
mercyville:

He had to agree with your flat table head if that is what will make you sleep well today.
Did NADECO win or not?They won and Abacha went into oblivion.
Ojuku,a trained soldier heard the voice of Adekunle,the scorpion and ran away dressed like a woman even when it was a Yorubaman,Banjo that did all the fighting while he hid himself in a bunker.Miss Ojuku,so they called and still call him because he was missing in action and also made sure he wasted and missed 3 million innocent lives.He was a coward personified.Synonyms of coward,cowarder,cowardest =ojuku,,ojuker,ojukest.Ask Kanu.

Ogundipe and diya are cowards personified. Their own cowardice was seen at peace time.

1 Like

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Kestolovee95(f): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ritchiee:

One Fon Dahomey woman is equal to 900,000 Igbo men but they were defeated 4 times by only Egba(Yoruba) people:
Read it with your bloodshot eyes,nsibidi..

For the most part, too, the enlarged female corps enjoyed considerable success in Gezo’s endless wars, specializing in pre-dawn attacks on unsuspecting enemy villages. It was only when they were thrown against the Egba capital, Abeokuta, that they tasted defeat. Two furious assaults on the town, in 1851....

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/dahomeys-women-warriors-88286072/

E pain u... grin

You can keep your popular yoruba revisionism but the records and pictures show how the menstruating 'Sisi dahomeys' beheaded your yoruba warriors. Chei!

Shameful... grin

2 Shares

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by shallysgirl: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Strikethem:
Oponu commenter that is not bold enough to list out the achievements of your run away coward lord that came back to eat his shit by contesting and lost woefully. Shame of a nation
Nobody will list anything for you. Go and ask fg.

1 Like

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by shallysgirl: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Strikethem:
Are you scared. Even a primary school pupils knows what the likes of awolowo, madela, Martin Luther King Jr achieved. What achievement does a coward ojukwu achieved? Or is killing your fathers, running away and marrying ojukwu the achievements? Even google couldn't bring anything about what he achieved. Shame of a nation. Spit. shocked State burial is the archievent hehehehe grin
No price is greater than freedom. Ojukwu gave every Igbo man /woman /child freedom.
We will never be slaves to the caliphate. You know it, I know it and they know it.

3 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nobody will list anything for you. Go and ask fg.
What do you have to list before. Nobody needs to ask fg about awoo's achievements, it is everywhere to see, even to his enemies to see. When you do great things, no one needs to ask, your work will speak. We do not need to ask South African govt about Mandela achievements. We all know it hehehehehe. Shame of a nation.

4 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by shallysgirl: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Strikethem:
If ogundipe had fought and wasted his kinsmen and run away after that, then he would have been the greatest coward. Diya was where he has been captured, why didn't coward ojukwu surrendered if he will not beg for his life. Fajuyi never begged. A great brave man will never abandon his men and run away. Adekunle fajuyi would have saved his own live by allowing ironsi to die alone, but he was too brave to have died with ironsi. Did ironsi not beg for his life but to the deaf hears. Why didn't he show bravery among those small soldiers. Oga, for abandoning your followers at war front while you run away dressed like a woman makes you a great coward.
Being bold enough to speak truth to power isn't cowardice but bravery.

1 Like

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
shallysgirl:
No price is greater than freedom. Ojukwu gave every Igbo man /woman /child freedom.
We will never be slaves to the caliphate. You know it, I know it and they know it.
Where is the freedom

3 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
shallysgirl:
Being bold enough to speak truth to power isn't cowardice but bravery.
Where is the truth, who speak it. Oga, keep praying your sisi marathon king. I am sure ojukwu will beat Usain Bolt to the marathon.

2 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by archangel1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
The truth is that at a time in history, Ojukwu created opportunity for Awolowo to liberate the West from our Northern feudal chiefs even if they didnt want to join forces with the East. But out of cowardice and political domineering, he chose to be a minister of finance....today, all of us are suffering the carnage of Fulani herdsmen. Tell me whom did prosperity justified. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Awolowo was a useless pig that died of rat poison

1 Like

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Kestolovee95:

E pain u... grin

You can keep your popular yoruba revisionism but the records and pictures show how the menstruating 'Sisi dahomeys' beheaded your yoruba warriors. Chei!

Shameful... grin
it was not written or said anywhere that the Amazon defeated Yoruba if there was u would have posted it and it’s only village illiterate ipob that says it. The pix u posted was fake coz as of 1840 nothing was called Yoruba except the oyo people and Dahomey didn’t fight them they only fight egba people in Abeokuta in 1851 to 1864 not 1840 and they were defeated twice any real source will tell u that both from local and international. If there is any source that the Amazon defeated Yoruba post it here on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 16, 2018
archangel1:
The truth is that at a time in history, Ojukwu created opportunity for Awolowo to liberate the West from our Northern feudal chiefs even if they didnt want to join forces with the East. But out of cowardice and political domineering, he chose to be a minister of finance....today, all of us are suffering the carnage of Fulani herdsmen. Tell me whom did prosperity justified. grin
ojukwu was a coward who wanted to conquer the west with ibo sense but ojukwu dumbass soldiers were defeated at ore like a kid

4 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Awolowo was a useless pig that died of rat poison
ojukwu sacrifice 3 million osu and still could not secede he died senile with the millions of kids he sacrificed hunting him

4 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by perez100: 5:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Though, the Dahomey girls were able to defeat the Yorubas because they used dane guns. But those girls tried sha.

1 Like

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Kestolovee95(f): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
it was not written or said anywhere that the Amazon defeated Yoruba if there was u would have posted it and it’s only village illiterate ipob that says it. The pix u posted was fake coz as of 1840 nothing was called Yoruba except the oyo people and Dahomey didn’t fight them they only fight egba people in Abeokuta in 1851 to 1864 not 1840 and they were defeated twice any real source will tell u that both from local and international. If there is any source that the Amazon defeated Yoruba post it here on nairaland

You and I know the picture is not fake. You are just ashamed of your history, a simple search on google and research on google images will reveal to you the sources of dahomaey amazon pictures.

Your warriors were beheaded by girl. It is part of your history. Embrace it as a truthsayer. grin
Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
When I saw 1840, I can't stop laughing at his mumu life grin. It was actually written in ipob book cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
ojukwu was a coward who wanted to conquer the west with ibo sense but ojukwu dumbass soldiers were defeated at ore like a kid

2 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2018
perez100:
Though, the Dahomey girls were able to defeat the Yorubas because they used dane guns. But those girls tried sha.
Guess this is also one of sisi marathon runner's achievements. Wow, king of marathon really achieved oo

1 Like

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Kestolovee95:

You and I know the picture is not fake. You are just ashamed of your history, a simple search on google and research on google images will reveal to you the sources of dahomaey amazon pictures.

Your warriors were beheaded by girl. It is part of your history. Embrace it as a truthsayer. grin
Says by osu pig, son of marathon night runner.. Wow, all these king of marathon's achievements are great ooo. Abeg where can I get the ipob google where I can read it. Any link to the ipob google link? So ipob google said 1840 cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Kestolovee95:

post a source that says Yoruba fought Dahomey in 1840 when the pix u show was taken and if u do not u are a bigger coward than ojukwu and the dilector mazi

4 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2018
perez100:
post ur source that shows Dahomey girls fought Yoruba and came out victorious and if u do not u are a bigger coward than mazi the dilector

4 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Strikethem:
When I saw 1840, I can't stop laughing at his mumu life grin. It was actually written in ipob book cheesy grin
first pix is the original the second was edited by the osu. Just read the grammar “dahomey with severed Yoruba head” the grammar just tells u it’s osu handiwork that can’t even put an effort to his lies.

4 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
post a source that says Yoruba fought Dahomey in 1840 when the pix u show was taken and if u do not u are a bigger coward than ojukwu and the dilector mazi
Seems you don't know ipob book. Go and check how their statistics flies from 60 today to 75 ib the night and 93 in the next day grin.

2 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
first pix is the original the second was edited by the osu. Just read the grammar “dahomey with severed Yoruba head” the grammar just tells u it’s osu handiwork that can’t even put an effort to his lies.
I know na that is why I am laughing at their ipob book and google grin. He thought everybody is like their osu pigs. Those women were actually brave because when they were defeated by egba people of yorubas, they did not dressed at night to escape to Gambia like one officer that dressed in skirt at night and left his people to die. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Strikethem:
I know na that is why I am laughing at their ipob book and google grin. He thought everybody is like their osu pigs. Those women were actually brave because when they were defeated by egba people of yorubas, they did not dressed at night to escape to Gambia like one officer that dressed in skirt at night and left his people to die. grin grin
am not taking anything away from the amazons coz if they fought osu they will be speaking fon now

3 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Ritchiee: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
lol...he wrote that on the picture.He is disappointed that his long search continued to bring Yoruba out as great
warriors.

4 Likes

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Ritchiee:

lol...he wrote that on the picture.He is disappointed that his long search continued to bring Yoruba out as great
warriors.

lol I know

1 Like

Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by shallysgirl: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Strikethem:
Where is the truth, who speak it. Oga, keep praying your sisi marathon king. I am sure ojukwu will beat Usain Bolt to the marathon.
Slaves who love their chains everywhere.
Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by shallysgirl: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Strikethem:
Where is the freedom
Igbos are freeborn. We all know it.
Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by shallysgirl: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Strikethem:
What do you have to list before. Nobody needs to ask fg about awoo's achievements, it is everywhere to see, even to his enemies to see. When you do great things, no one needs to ask, your work will speak. We do not need to ask South African govt about Mandela achievements. We all know it hehehehehe. Shame of a nation.
I don't know anything about Awo except for the suicide. Am not interested in awos achievements, none of my business and of no benefit to me.
Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by shallysgirl: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Strikethem:
Ntorrrr, shame of a nation. Why did ironsi begged for his own life but his plea fell on deaf ears.
You can ask diya, he is still alive, Ironsi was assassinated.
Re: It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. by Strikethem: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
shallysgirl:
You can ask diya, he is still alive, Ironsi was assassinated.
Oga, go and blame run away coward why he left your fathers in front of death and ran to Ivory Coast jor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case / INEC To Conduct Elections On Sunday In 141 Polling Units In Yenagoa, Bayelsa / LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.