Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

A Letter To Importexpert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Letter To Importexpert (988 Views)

The Mechanics Of A Letter Of Credit / Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Importexpert by businessman7(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Good day bros how have you been I know you would eventually come across this thread.
I'm here on nl and ready to say my mind.
What type of internet marketer or tutor are you ?
You sold us ebook persuaded us to buy, we bought it we went through it and digest it now we have a little question you won't answer when we ask you created a whatsapp group you don't check or pass information every body was complaining I turned dear ears to them and believed they didn't practice what was in the affiliate jagaban package, and when you are begging us to buy you promised heaven and earth my problem is not the money but the way you are luring people to pay for what you cannot offer your lines are not going someone will send u personal message no response even when u came online last only God knows bro if you can't answer people's question then I don't believe you practice what you are selling.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Importexpert by Chukabiz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
really?
Re: A Letter To Importexpert by computerboy: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2018
LOL you're just knowing. That guy answer import expert but he's never imported pin into this country. Always selling cheap copied ebooks with his mediocre webpage.

People who make real money on internet don't have time to teach others.

7 Likes

Re: A Letter To Importexpert by aieromon(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2018
businessman7:
Good day bros how have you been I know you would eventually come across this thread.
You sold us ebook persuaded us to buy, we bought it we went through it and digest it now we have a little question you won't answer when we ask you created a whatsapp group you don't check or pass information every body was complaining I turned dear ears to them and believed they didn't practice what was in the affiliate jagaban package, and when you are begging us to buy you promised heaven and earth my problem is not the money but the way you are luring people to pay for what you cannot offer your lines are not going someone will send u personal message no response even when u came online last only God knows bro if you can't answer people's question then I don't believe you practice what you are selling.

Practice what he sells? grin

He can't respond to your questions simply because he packaged fiction as an ebook "best seller".

Count your losses and move on brother.
Re: A Letter To Importexpert by Chukabiz(m): 3:02am On Mar 16, 2018
That's bad.
And the mod that keep moving his thread to the front page enabling him to get more buyers for his ebooks won't see this complaints.
Re: A Letter To Importexpert by Ademat7(m): 4:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Chukabiz:
That's bad.
And the mod that keep moving his thread to the front page enabling him to get more buyers for his ebooks won't see this complaints.
well said,tot he had shares in Dis forum before
Re: A Letter To Importexpert by chinoify: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
The guy is a scam. I don't think he makes money from any of his gabgage. He even send scam mails about other fake products. I regret paying for that scrap.
Re: A Letter To Importexpert by jamesbridget13(f): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmmmmm! Thank God my spirit strong oooo. He shut me off d WhatsApp page because I hadn't paid for d eBook which is a criteria to join d class
Re: A Letter To Importexpert by eezeribe(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
businessman7:
He has already changed his moniker to Ugojibaby and has been creating new threads; one is currently on front page right now...
I have never believed in him,he is just a typical Infopreneur; preaching and selling what he doesn't practice....
A real business man does not give out information that would saturate his niche and increase his competitors...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Successful In Affiliate Marketing. / Opening US Bank Account / Please I Am In Search Of Those Who Make Lighten Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.