Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

#bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu (28927 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by olorijiblo: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c has said she cannot marry someone like Lolu.

This was after Lolu confronted her on Wednesday night about her constant eyelashes , which he said irritates him.

He said
“I think you are finer without lashes, so why do you wear it often.

“I do not like the fact you can’t do without it; that is crazy.”

Cee-c in reply said she does no care if Lolu likes her with or without lashes.

According to her, she hates impulsive people like Lolu and that was the reason she cannot marry someone like him.

“Yea I cannot do without my lashes, call me pretty or not.

“More reason why I cannot marry someone like you who does not understand such things and criticise.”

watch video @ https://www..com/bbnaija-cant-marry-someone-like-cee-c-tells-lolu/

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Teewhy2: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2018
okay oooo. so she can't marry someone who is truthful with her, so because he did a constructive criticism of her appearance he is now a bad person. well Ladies like her end up with guys that flash them money or expensive things not knowing if those things were borrowed or ill gotten.
I pray she doesn't fall into wrong hand when she wants to marry.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by MhizAJ(f): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2018
I hate domineering men
He's such a control freak but smart all d same

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by jidxin(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
The irony of life....I think they actually like each other but nit ready to accept dat fact

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Xavier9ja(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
On fp without comment. Oh lawd have MESSI on the mod

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by femo86(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by BiafranBushBoy: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Bullshit

And she thinks somebody would marry someone like her?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Philinho(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
non of my bizness
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
The thing weak me o
Xavier9ja:
On fp without comment. Oh lawd have MESSI on the mod
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by fpeter(f): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
yeye

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Rroszy(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Those guys are so irritated
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by domdan13(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Yet another new BS

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men
There's nothing domineering about him. Instead there's something addictive about her

Check it out.
“I do not like the fact you can’t do without it; that is crazy.”

Liking eye lashes is sane. Inability to do without it is insane.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Xavier9ja(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
The thing weak me o
I dey 100% sure say Africa magic dey pay nairaland to promote BBN

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by okuneddie(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Who wan marry someone like the Cee-c self lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Shawnnn01: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
jidxin:
The irony of life....I think they actually like each other but nit ready to accept dat fact

Some of you just throw like up n about like it’s not a word. Contact your dico for meaning of like, you definitely do not know what that is. Fact#

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Oluwapeldon(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by princechurchill(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2018
For the sake of receiving another ban from an idiot let me reserve my comment
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by scholes23(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2018
I only wish I have something to say but,,,,,,

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by amazon14: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Bullshit

And she thinks somebody would marry someone like her?

Bullshit
You think somebody would marry someone like you who don't hastate to put some down

Good one Ceec

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Sirpaul(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Sometimes whenever i hit the “like button” it doesn't mean i like the post, its just that i like the sound of the button***TUKUUM**

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by AreaFada2: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Do women ever like to hear the truth?

Say she's pretty even when hideous with fake things all over her body & she will shine her teeth. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by olusayeroyagi(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2018
pride goes before destruction
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
I hate domineering men

always complaining about men. i bet you are very ugly!

16 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by MhizAJ(f): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
nuttyhnic:

always complaining about men. i bet you are very ugly!
No dear
I'm extremely beautiful ** No Jokes**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Enemyofpeace: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Is it true that Chelsea were beated in yesterday's march against Barcelona?
Re: #bbnaija: Why I Can’t Marry Someone Like You – Cee-c Tells Lolu by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

No dear
I'm extremely beautiful ** No Jokes**
i dare you to post a picture! i dare you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi / BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz / FCCPC Opens Investigation On DSTV, GOTV, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.