Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society (1985 Views)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? / What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society by WizzyGlory: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2018
I just got wind of a cooperative society making waves in the Nigerian investment terrain. I think they are very viable and could be trusted. This is for the benefit of all nairalanders. We can overcome the recession with this and stop falling victims of ponzi frauds and scams.

I got this on WhatsApp:

MANIFOLD GRACE MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED INTRODUCES LIFE -CHANGING INVESTMENT SCHEME

The First Ever Wealth Sharing Cooperative Society in Nigeria

Guaranteed 20% ROI every month for 1yr.

The Only Cooperative Scheme in Nigeria that breaks the backbone of poverty

Grab a position - change your life.

You can live out your dreams... you can live the good life

MFG Coop. destroys the 3 major causes of poverty:

1. Lack of Capital: With us, little capital as low as N10,000 can start you on a new lease of life.

2. Fear: Fear of taking risk has boxed many into a corner in life. MFG Coop. takes the risk for you and leaves you only with the profit.

3. Lack of Skill: You do not need much education or technical know - how to create wealth. With MFG Coop., wealth is created for you through the combined efforts of skillful experts and sophisticated technology.

You have nothing to loose.

MFG Coop. Is a legal entity duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This is not Ponzi, MLM or Scam - a safe economic panacea at such a time like this.

Visit Our Website:

h t t p : / / y o l a m f g c o o p . y o l a s i t e . c o m

20% monthly for 1yr guaranteed on your investment.

Now, you can smile again.

Poor People Work for Money...Rich People Make Money Work For Them

MFG COOP. IS REDEFINING INVESTMENT IN AFRICA

MFG COOP. is harnessing the power of artificial designs, highly sophisticated technology, unrivalled expertise and social intelligence to create a breakthrough solution that enables everyone to participate in the New Wealth Sharing Economy.

MFG COOPERATIVE INVESTMENT... investors first

We can only smile when our investors smile

You can visit their website. Remove the spaces when typing the website address into your address bar. They are very legit and authentic from my verification. You can do your own verification as well.

Don't miss it o. It's an opportunity of a lifetime.

Happy Nairalanding.
Re: Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society by itchop: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Bros, go and open a real website for your scammed concepts. Go and work hard rather than scamming people here. Nobody will fall prey of yolasite. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society by BuzChi(m): 2:33am On Sep 14, 2021
I say always do your home work, don't fall into pathetic scams. Here is good stuff, only sign up with the link below. You get paid for testing apps (through OfferCenter), voicing your opinion, referrals and posting on social media. It's just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Chibuzo75

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Perfect Money Account On Forex Trading / 9 Wins In A Row / What Do You Think Of Imarketslive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.