Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend (2940 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by Skinni(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
zeenaman:
I need advice from mature minds here. I will make the story as concise as possible. I have been dating my girl for the past two years. It is a serious relationship as her mum is involved . Lately, I discovered that she has been cheating on me with a guy she once told me was asking her out. Mind you, she is in school, while I have graduated long time ago. I saw her whatsapp message where she was asking the guy if the sexes were out of love. She started crying badly as if she was going to die if I didn't forgive her. She begged and grabbed me, that I must forgive her, otherwise she will die. I agreed to forgive her. She told me the sex happened twice and it was a mistake, that she is not that kind of girl. I bought her story since she looks naive to me coupled with the fact that I deflowered her. It later crossed my mind to hear from the guy too. So I called him, and he confessed to me and apologized that my girl actually told him she has somebody she was dating, but that they got close along the way. In essence, they sexed nine times, but here is my girl swearing to me that it was all a mistake . I know she is loyal but stupid. I want to forgive her but I am not finding is easy. Is it possible to forgive a cheat please? Ignore my errors please

If you are still with her you don't have any other option than to forgive her. It might be difficult but you just have to.

Meanwhile

Run away from liars and cheaters cos they have nothing to offer you but emotional pain.
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by IdeyFindWife: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
OP, would be your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to father children you didn't breed!

You're not even married yet and she's going off banging some guy 9times?!

Think am well o b4 dem go carry bastards come join ur well-planned life!
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by Nicklaus619(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dude forgive her, u can continue with the demm relationship if u wish but. Don't marry her, I repeat don't Marry her over and out.
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
forget about her and get a new girl
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by Opentokwowledge: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Sometimes, I find it hard to believe my eyes whenever I read these kinds of stories loool...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
OP, would be your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to father children you didn't breed!

You're not even married yet and she's going off banging some guy 9times?!

Think am well o b4 dem go carry bastards come join ur well-planned life!
ladies like that when u make dem ur wife they start birthing kids for u that dont look like u.the first son will resemble ur hausa gateman,the second son will resemble the Uber taxi driver that comes to take her to work while the third son will resemble that ur albino gardener...endtime tinzs.
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by IamAirforce1: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
According to OP, she's loyal .

Yet she fuccked another guy 9times and still lied twas twice.

Lmaoo
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
I think I will agree with Germainediva

MOST young girls find it very difficult to be loyal and committed to one boyfriend especially when the commitment from your own side will shield them from cheating. That's just the truth

It's better to move on with your life than give yourself headache instead of labouring for another man to reap
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by h20water(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
VenomousTruth:
you think its easy to put the fact that the guy was humping and jumping and screaming that feels so gooodd! Aarrgh! or the fact that he sucked on her pointed niiples, squeezed the boobs and bleeped same time? Or the fact that within the 9times of their meeting, he would have gone 4 rounds each resulting to 36 rounds? cry cry

Wetin remain for the boyfriend abeg?
see analysis abeg.
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by ClassCaptain(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
zeenaman:
I need advice from mature minds here. I will make the story as concise as possible. I have been dating my girl for the past two years. It is a serious relationship as her mum is involved . Lately, I discovered that she has been cheating on me with a guy she once told me was asking her out. Mind you, she is in school, while I have graduated long time ago. I saw her whatsapp message where she was asking the guy if the sexes were out of love. She started crying badly as if she was going to die if I didn't forgive her. She begged and grabbed me, that I must forgive her, otherwise she will die. I agreed to forgive her. She told me the sex happened twice and it was a mistake, that she is not that kind of girl. I bought her story since she looks naive to me coupled with the fact that I deflowered her. It later crossed my mind to hear from the guy too. So I called him, and he confessed to me and apologized that my girl actually told him she has somebody she was dating, but that they got close along the way. In essence, they sexed nine times, but here is my girl swearing to me that it was all a mistake . I know she is loyal but stupid. I want to forgive her but I am not finding is easy. Is it possible to forgive a cheat please? Ignore my errors please

Nine times bro. Nine times... Damn !!! ���
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by ClassCaptain(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:
According to OP, she's loyal .
Yet she fuccked another guy 9times and still lied twas twice.
Lmaoo
Bro, I tire for our guy matter ooo ��
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by IamAirforce1: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
ClassCaptain:

Bro, I tire for our guy matter ooo ��

Some guys matter just tire me

And na them go come online with dem alternate moniker dey form hard man cheesy
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by UDUJ(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
zeenaman:

The girl told you it was twice while the guy said nine times, lmao grin cheesy

And you are still thinking of forgiven her? shocked Foolishness fall on you angry
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
izaray:
Op i kno it's not easy to forgive a cheating girlfriend, but if you are finding it difficult to forgive her and put whatever she did behind you, just let the girl go please
But seriously why re u ladies just like that, its not like he wasnt satisfying his babe on bed, but yet u gurls go around like ur dick starved, or because of common ice cream, pizza, u girls cheat? if u girls could hustle and be independent, u would see how affordable that ice cream and pizza is to u,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by DONADAMS(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
germainediva:
Op have you ever cheated on her....most girls at that age feel too young to be commited to one boyfriend.... girls won't tell you this but it's the truth.... except they see total commiment from your side ....it takes alot for a girl to be totally commited to one guy cos girls always feel guys have side chicks....that is the problem with today's relationship.
...your assertion about gals her age feeling too young to be committed to a guy may be true.. buh @the bolded, I beg to differ..short story;there's this girl I loved, gave 100℅ care + commitment..what I've never done to any girl before..in our sophomore year we had a fight which we later settled..buh during this time..this girl cheated..I couldn't believe my eyes when I discovered it...I could wager anything that she would never cheat cos nothing was private between us..we had each others passwords to social media et all..she receives my call, I receive hers... we even reply msgs on social media for each other.. buh guess what?she cheated...she wasn't good at it cos I discovered within just a week..she pleaded,cried and all...long story short..I forgave her, we are still together...buh I don't overlook things like i used to and that gives her the feeling I've stopped trusting her...so forget commitment, I gave the girl more than enough..girls who will cheat will cheat
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by Meta4element(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
zeenaman:

Op....Did you graduate from COOU?...
Re: I Want To Forgive My Cheat Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
crackhaus:
You MUST always forgive a cheating girlfriend (girlfriend, not wife). Keep smashing bro, just don't marry her.

Anyone asks you why you didn't marry her, let them know she cheated. Even your mom will hold a thanksgiving service on your behalf.

I feel sorry for these women who rate 'marriage' over a good 'smash'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him / VAGINA / True Tales Of People Who Died While Having Sexx Or Because Of Sexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.