Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge (16764 Views)

See The Full Details Of Lagos State Govt. Reduction Of Land Use Charge / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Land Use Charge Law Of 2018: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by harbdulrasaq88(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
The Lagos state government have appeared to have succumbed to public pressure following the increase of the Land use charge in the state.

This was announced on the The Lagos State Government's social media.

More to follow soon.

http://newshelm.ng/breaking-news-lagos-state-government-reduces-land-use-charge/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Iyajelili(f): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Do you need to pity your citizens until they protest? I do not still understand why politicians are this wicked and useless.......na geepee tank God go take measure una punishments.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Mazdell: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Owamudia: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good.
Just like the poster above thinks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by salemdv(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
better.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by presentley: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
kudos to Ambode but I hope the govt
wouldn't go back to status quo after election

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by thundafire: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
After election increase and no going back

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by doctokwus: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
It should be scrapped because it's just a way to source for funds for Ambode re election after Tinubu must have taken his massive cuts.
Let them look for other means of sourcing for funds for their personal and political agenda.
The criminal enterprise in Lagos State that started in 1999 must be resisted in 2019.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by nextstep(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
To what? Hope they did not just increase the relief percentage from 40% to 50% but keep the valuation of your house at 500million. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by 12345baba(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ambode na craze man.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by chinawapz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thank God oo

I have also.reduce my website design price tag
Check my signature for your own website

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by tj4luck(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Welcome development!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by presentley: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
This what you get when you have a listening leader

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by gurunlocker: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lagos state.... using lagosians for business just for a family.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by hermosa7: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
You see why it's good for us to fight injustice with one voice? Reduction they say... Let's keep our fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by muthmayinnah: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Everyone would soon understand, what AMBODE and his godfather will do to Lagosian before they leave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Increase or decrease, I do not pay land use charge, it wont come from my purse, I will make sure that tenancy rates are raised to accommodate the increment. Cos every citizen who voted for Ambode should be the ones to face the repercussions of their actions.

I can not pay rent on nature's land, the masses will. Cos they refuse to wake up.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Lukgaf(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
if we dont protest, our govt will not do wat they sud do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by HAH: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nothing but reverting to former rate is acceptable.

The greedy Lagos politicians deliberately increased the value of properties so that they can get more revenue from the land charges.

The truth is Lagos need to test another party enough of Tinubu and his boys

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by yinka2011: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ok that’s great. The tax was too high in the first place. This means I can have More money to invest.

heading to www.Easykobo.com to check how my stocks are doing and where I can put money to earn more money so when they eventually raise the tax again I will have that money
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by franchasng: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Scrap it!

Nigerians as a whole are not supposed to pay any form of tax to any Nigerian government; be it federal or state government, because Nigerians do not enjoy any benefit from the government.

What's the land use charge for All Lagosians should protest further until they scrap the whole land use charge cos its corruption and in fact it's a taboo! angry

No good roads!
No water supply!
No constant electricity!
No health relief or reliable govt. healthcare system
No good govt education system!
No social amenity for Nigerians!
No welfare package for poor and aged Nigerians!
No reliable security!
No housing scheme for the homeless and poor!
No good governance!

So what is the tax for For the ghosts ruling Nigeria or for who

Nigeria's crude oil revenue should be enough to make Nigeria a tax free nation for all Nigerians if we had sensible leaders cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by gbadexy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
reduced to what. status quo must be maintained.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Nicevalentine(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Simply another means to extort us. Who the reduction help. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Gracious18: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by macaranta(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
What's the new rate now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ambode probably played with the emotion of lagosians.

Dead hearted polithiefcians angry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by nairavsdollars(f): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Reduction not enough. Let them scrap it patapata

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
F O O L S !!!
The fear of 2019 is d beginning of wisdom. This reduction is because election is close, dont be fooled.

Break ASS iwaju's grip and free lagos...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Hemanwel(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by stevecantrell: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
PVC- get yours ready

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collapsed 3-Storey Building: ECTDA Evaluates All Structures In State Capital / VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence / Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.