Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge (16749 Views)

See The Full Details Of Lagos State Govt. Reduction Of Land Use Charge / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Land Use Charge Law Of 2018: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by ademusiwa3r: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Virtually everything has been increase by government but workers salaries have remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by olaboy1: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
franchasng:
IGR from industries and businesses in Lagos is enough to fund all Lagos projects if the government is sincere and not being run by someone installed by a demigod who sees Lagos as his personal property.

Lagosians need to test another governor who is not endorsed by Tinubu to compare. Monopoly breeds corruption and negligence

Can you sum up the total annual generated fund of Lagos state for me, and I will show you real statistics how much a city of around 24m people should live on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by tiredoflife(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Example of the 'many' please, such people must be as silly as you are!

Ignore button on
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
bunch of perpetual crooks!
l already told my tenants to do the needful with their PVC, else they 'll bear the brunts of these kleptos!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Rolings: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Iyajelili:
Do you need to pity your citizens until they protest? I do not still understand why politicians are this wicked and useless.......na geepee tank God go take measure una punishments.

Its called negotiation. Properly owners make money from their properties or enjoy increase In value of property while government levy them to get money to provide amenities and services .
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Y'all LOVE being victims lol

tiredoflife:

Ignore button on
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by tiredoflife(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Y'all LOVE being victims lol

Oga I am not Igbo
Grow some brians

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by walemoney007(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
franchasng:
Scrap it!

Nigerians as a whole are not supposed to pay any form of tax to any Nigerian government; be it federal or state government, because Nigerians do not enjoy any benefit from the government.

What's the land use charge for All Lagosians should protest further until they scrap the whole land use charge cos its corruption and in fact it's a taboo! angry

No good roads!
No water supply!
No constant electricity!
No health relief or reliable govt. healthcare system
No good govt education system!
No social amenity for Nigerians!
No welfare package for poor and aged Nigerians!
No reliable security!
No housing scheme for the homeless and poor!
No good governance!

So what is the tax for For the ghosts ruling Nigeria or for who

Nigeria's crude oil revenue should be enough to make Nigeria a tax free nation for all Nigerians if we had sensible leaders cry
what a lovely comment,we Nigerians enjoy nothing as a citizen of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
We both know you are buddy

tiredoflife:

Oga I am not Igbo
Grow some brians
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by HomeOfMe(f): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
hermosa7:
You see why it's good for us to fight injustice with one voice? Reduction they say... Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Thanks to the lawyers who protested and fought. That's the effect of speaking with one voice. The leaders know that Nigerians àre divided in ethnic and religious lines,so they use it at an advantage to throw anything at us knowii we won't come together to protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Opinionated: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
See the Details as Lagos State Government Reduces Land Use Charge (LUC) http://www.opinions.ng/see-details-lagos-state-government-reduces-land-use-charge-luc/
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
Reduced they say? Are they back to the status quo ante bellum, before the increase without consulting stakeholders?
The Lagos State Government is simply using one of OBJ's tactics.....if an item is 100 naira and you want to increase it to 500 naira,simply say it'll now go for 1000 naira. The commoners will wail,the well to do will speak, and after sometime,you "reduce" it to 500 naira.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by ameri9ja: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Too late.

#AMBODE MUST GO!!!
He and his little arrogant priest-sacking wife!

Don't forget his wife had a pastor dismissed because she had to stand in line to give offering like everyone else!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by chiefojiji(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Iyajelili:
Do you need to pity your citizens until they protest? I do not still understand why politicians are this wicked and useless.......na geepee tank God go take measure una punishments.
grin Iyajelili..... Mọ like orúkọ yẹn bá jẹ...
Well next time let us know the size of the gpee tank ooooooo.. Cus dem don dey do small litre own now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Iyajelili(f): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
chiefojiji:

grin Iyajelili..... Mọ like orúkọ yẹn bá jẹ...
Well next time let us know the size of the gpee tank ooooooo.. Cus dem don dey do small litre own now.
Wagbayi eyan mi.....you suppose know say na the biggest one i mean
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by chiefojiji(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
Iyajelili:

Wagbayi eyan mi.....you suppose know say na the biggest one i mean
grin grin grin

Olúwa seun! I was thinking na the smallest one u dey talk b4! But we can still join like 4 biggest type together na? Abi? U go just buy the tanks and I go buy the top gum to use
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Iyajelili(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
chiefojiji:
grin grin grin

Olúwa seun! I was thinking na the smallest one u dey talk b4! But we can still join like 4 biggest type together na? Abi? U go just buy the tanks and I go buy the top gum to use
No amount of tank we buy wey dey enough for that yeye man. Hope you're good?
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by chiefojiji(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Iyajelili:

No amount of tank we buy wey dey enough for that yeye man. Hope you're good?

If person keep quite, hin own too go keep quite with am..... According to Òwe Yorùbá! Tó tọ́ ṣe bí òwe ó! grin Well, I'm fine and good, but I'm not fine without a job cry
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Iyajelili(f): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
chiefojiji:

If person keep quite, hin own too go keep quite with am..... According to Òwe Yorùbá! Tó tọ́ ṣe bí òwe ó! grin Well, I'm fine and good, but I'm not fine without a job cry
Send me a mail
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
useless government of APC at both state and federal level....

it will never be well with Nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by CioAngels(f): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ambode and Tinubu are not to be believed. the book manipulators. Ambode just allowed Tinubu to push him to the gutters, what a pity Ambode is sending himself back to Ondo already.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by chiefojiji(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Iyajelili:

Send me a mail

Done!
Re: Lagos Government Reduces Land Use Charge by JonnyConnection: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
doctokwus:
It should be scrapped because it's just a way to source for funds for Ambode re election after Tinubu must have taken his massive cuts.
Let them look for other means of sourcing for funds for their personal and political agenda.
The criminal enterprise in Lagos State that started in 1999 must be resisted in 2019.
Certainly not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Tenant Have Guests? / Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Airport Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.