Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,383 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (105777 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Make wuna stop they make use of all this white couple or white babies picture. This is cultural imperialism.

You no fit use Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade abi Uncle Olu Jacob and Auntie Joke?
It is hard to see black couple pictures in the posiition that best expresses your imagination.
More of such pictures comes with white couples.
You have to search harder or longer to find a black couple`s best fit
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by omoelerin1: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:
Women are stronger than men. Fact
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by thunderbabs: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Me too.

Who beat una?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Is for greater good...do you know how many men he has inspired to change their attitudes with that?

Don`t mind that Caustics jor. He feels like being odd today.

2 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
thunderbabs:

Which one be B.S again oo, edakun?. Mk u no giv me abomination chop shocked

hahaha...you well my bradaa. grin
Oya Ojuororun explain grin
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pat081:
bros u re ntin but a man with good brain some useless naira land gals will cum here dey form big boss n lazy at home n only dia husband is doing every work at home ooooooo

This lie just dey smell anyhow sad
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by smartpyzee(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:
angry this man has no shame. posting pictures of his wife in a vulnerable position for the world to see because of his low self esteem.
Mtchew.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
thunderbabs:

Who beat una?

Chai! I cry take hand cover eye.
The message was just too emotional my bradaa.
Especially that part when the man talk say she no dey respond to him bullshit
The poor woman just dey bear everything.

2 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cooltola(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
every private matter on social media nowadays for likes and attention.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by edward1106(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:

There is no right way of saying the wrong thing dear. grin
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
UDUJ:

Care to explain yourself

UDUJ:

Hardworking mums deserve all the respect they can get. It's never easy juggling taking care of the home and kids alongside their day jobs.
Modified by boyjo 3:44 15/3/18

Tautology.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thewesterner:
This is one of the REAL SLAT QUEENS... Not all these I neva chop

The man spent on her o.
Infact, that was one of the reasons she fell in love.
Every woman is similar in that respect.
Woman wey no wan chop your money fit stubborn well well.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Chochovini: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
hoha4life:
I am so lucky to have one. I pray for improved financial fortunes to reward her handsomely. My wife is my pillar and support.
THAT‘S How it ought to be.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
baddosky1:

Go and drive a Dangote truck from Obajana to Sokoto and back under 48hrs before we can debate this empty talk.

Men are strong, no doubt.
How many men drive dangote trucks?

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:

Some ignorant once will soon come for you but don't let senseless comments bother you.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
MissJoy29 this is the kinda husband God should send your way, in fact, he won't just be saying nicer things but be doing them.

Why aren`t you the "man God would send her way", since you think she`s that good?
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
thunderbabs:

Aaahhhh, ma friend..... Oya na... Shana wole.... 2 B. S to start grin. Science student sighted shocked
gringringrin OYA NA OSHA PRA PRA gringringrin OMO BUSINESS STUDENTsmileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Tautology.

Tautology accepted smiley
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Why aren`t you the "man God would send her way", since you think she`s that good?
Lol! Good question. Here's the thing, I'm a good guy but I wouldn't restrict such prayers to just myself.

Me o, another guy o, as long as she's happy and gets the required appreciation she deserves, it doesn't matter anymore.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Electronics: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
rane06:
Madam having endurance does not mean women are physically stronger than men. #betterfact!
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by ladetra: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
100%...Practical..Web.Development...Training...

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by chachauche(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:
angry this man has no shame. posting pictures of his wife in a vulnerable position for the world to see because of his low self esteem.
You are mad oooO, come take your pill

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! Good question. Here's the thing, I'm a good guy but I wouldn't restrict such prayers to just myself.

Me o, another guy o, as long as she's happy and gets the required appreciation she deserves, it doesn't matter anymore.

See as I dey look you.'
She is good and you`re not grabbing (or maybe you`re "grabbing" with style)

2 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Maeka(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
when i look at THE WOMAN in de pic wit de way she value her children, i was a kind of God dis is the kind of wife i praid for, unlike my wife, she WILL GET DRUNK AND LEAVE MY DAUGHTER TO WALk THE WHOLE STREE IN MY AREA...

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
UDUJ:

Tautology accepted smiley

*eyes rolling*
See as you give me work.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Maeka:
when i look at THE WOMAN in de pic wit de way she value her children, i was a kind of God dis is the kind of wife i praid for, unlike my wife, she WILL GET DRUNK AND LEAVE MY DAUGHTER TO WALk THE WHOLE STREE IN MY AREA...

shocked You say wetin?
Who taught her how to drink? Who introduced her to drinking??
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by wiringdpt(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Vulnerable position, I hope you know you’re really stupid?
Caustics:

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Kingingboy: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Not today pls
The men are busy trying to get enough money
as in ehn
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

See as I dey look you.'
She is good and you`re not grabbing (or maybe you`re "grabbing" with style)
Lol! Na every good person wey come our life we go marry?

A lot of us are not there yet, and we just want to maintain what we have going.

Your use and description of women as 'grabby' is rather objectifying, it doesn't need to get to that level bro.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by Maeka(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

shocked You say wetin?
Who taught her how to drink? Who introduced her to drinking??

WOMEN CAN BE VERY FUNNY AND PRETENDING FORBAS LONG AS DEY CAN HOLD IT....
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
talk2percy:
That's why most times I help my girl in doing the house chores and even cook! I know what they go through after doing all those chores. The fatigue is huge mehn
You 'help' to cook the food you eat and clean your house? smh.
Re: Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) by boyjo: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! Na every good person wey come our life we go marry?

A lot of us are not there yet, and we just want to maintain what we have going.

Your use and description of women as 'grabby' is rather objectifying, it doesn't need to get to that level bro.

Objectifying how?
See where your mind carry you go. undecided

The idiomatic statement, "grab opportunity with both hands" na sexual talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.