Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke (33933 Views)

Content Marketing Myths That Are Killing Your Conversion / Top Eight Common Business Myths That Can Kill Your Dream Today / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Tunks2017(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
shocked

Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by AnthonyAk(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
I live by two money rules

You get what you pay for
Life is what you make it
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Queenserah26(f): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
True
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Afritop(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
Doling out Rich dad poor dad
RUBBISH. YET I AM STILL HUSTLING
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
...if you see plenty small small ant in your parlour or bedroom , it means that plenty Money is coming.
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Krafty006: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by uncjay(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
How do I get the book, - The richest man in Babylon....

can anyone help out pls.
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
uncjay:
How do I get the book, - The richest man in Babylon....

can anyone help out pls.
okadabooks.com or amazon

It not free pls!
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
As far as am concerned,am not broke because money has rules of engagement.

But How ever,if you don't also play the game,the game will play you like a bitch.
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by uncjay(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
okadabooks.com or amazon

It not free pls!

Thanks bro...... visited some local shops last year in my hood, looking for this same book. couldn't find any with a copy.

I'm not use to buying things online, how do I go about it pls?
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by 400billionman: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
I find your points empty, your attempt at description futile. The write up simply lacks basis. Due to naivety of the author. Most times we make attempts at describing things we know very little about. There are many wrong beliefs people have about money but you captured none. 1.Naturally people belief that when they give to help others they will also obtain help. This is just one. Yes so said the Bible and it's a spiritual belief but when you give, you actually depleted what you have. Why is it that business men are SHREWD or wicked. A business man won't give you anything free., 2. Spending makes you happy. It will make you happy but only for that day, the next day you are broke. 3. Money flows to those who can spend it. Wrong, money actually flows to those who can save it.. 4. Invest in a business that pays you everyday to become rich. The business that actually makes you wealthy are businesses that pay you once in a year. Yes, I said it. 5. The way to being rich is by saving. Wrong. Only investment makes you rich not savings

4 Likes

Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
uncjay:

Thanks bro...... visited some local shops last year in my hood, looking for this same book. couldn't find any with a copy.

go to the site via google and find out about the price. Once you have the exact cash,you your debit card to conduct the purchase online. It will be delivered to you through their courier services. How ever,atimes softcopies are also. Availaable for download. It depends the option you went for.
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by uncjay(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
go to the site via google and find out about the price. Once you have the exact cash,you your debit card to conduct the purchase online. It will be delivered to you through their courier services. How ever,atimes softcopies are also. Availaable for download. It depends the option you went for.

Okay..... thank u

1 Like

Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by shurch(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Op... You didn't buttress on your number 4.. You switched......
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by karlboss: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2018
400billionman:
I find your points empty, your attempt at description futile. The write up simply lacks basis. Due to naivety of the author. Most times we make attempts at describing things we know very little about. There are many wrong beliefs people have about money but you captured none. 1.Naturally people belief that when they give to help others they will also obtain help. This is just one. Yes so said the Bible and it's a spiritual belief but when you give, you actually depleted what you have. Why is it that business men are SHREWD or wicked. A business man won't give you anything free., 2. Spending makes you happy. It will make you happy but only for that day, the next day you are broke. 3. Money flows to those who can spend it. Wrong, money actually flows to those who can save it.. 4. Invest in a business that pays you everyday to become rich. The business that actually makes you wealthy are businesses that pay you once in a year. Yes, I said it. 5. The way to being rich is by saving. Wrong. Only investment makes you rich not savings
Please explain 4 more
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Shawnnn01: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2018
Naijacost22:

1.Invest In MMM.
2.Vote and Campaign for Buhari change.
3.Vote for Jagaban and Alfa Beta in Lagos.

Am thinking it is beta they vote for the drunkard ugwu exporter or vote the statue man from Imo.

Unintelligent Igbos everywhere.
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by karlboss: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Afritop:
Doling out Rich dad poor dad

RUBBISH. YET I AM STILL HUSTLING

Some people call R kiyosaki the Jesus of the 21st century.
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Dollabiz: 1:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Oh
Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2018
cana882:
6. Get rich or die trying

This is more destructive than number 5 as the cost always outweighs the benefits. Most young Nigerians are guilty of this as they resort to rituals, drug smuggling, kidnapping, and internet fraud with the believe that patience is not the key. Some elites in the society instigate this by flaunting assets without stating that the road to success is difficult. We need to understand that there is no short cut to success. Even if your parents are wealthy, you still need to work hard to keep the family business running. You can either get rich by hardwork or die trying to take a shortcut.
You spoke well bro.

2 Likes

Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Alb305:
The biggest myth of all...If you pay tithe it will double your money smiley grin
This one is not only a myth, its evil.

1 Like

Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by Pharovo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
I have both the soft and hard copy. Drop.your email or whatsapp number I'll send you the soft copy
uncjay:

Re: Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke by uncjay(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pharovo:
I have both the soft and hard copy. Drop.your email or whatsapp number I'll send you the soft copy

Aww thank so much.....

i'll drop a pm for u. thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Loses $400Million In 9 Weeks - FORBES / 3 Vehicles Destroyed In Lagos Airport Hotel Carpark Fire / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.