Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React (46954 Views)

Red Carpet Reception For Osinbajo In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap / Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
President walked on the red carpet at disaster site yesterday when he visited Yobe yesterday.Nigerians took to social media user to air their views.One social media use KUNLE ODUAH in part wrote....

“What manner of leader will be walking on a red carpet in a school that witnessed the worst tragedy in recent time. Buhari is quite insensitive on the plight of Dapchi girls and their parents. His visit to the school shouldn’t have been a red carpet event.”

Kunle said President Buhari was on a sympathy visit and should not walk on red carpet.Below are screenshots of what Nigerians said

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerians-react-as-president-buhari.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2018

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by saarumann: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Don't worry, Garbage Shehu or Femi Adesiliar will come with a technical excuse that it was the principal that provided the red carpet, not buhari.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by saarumann: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Op change the title to: Nigerians React To Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Paschal001: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
give the man a break people...

crocodile sympathy or not, he has gone to Dapchi, the site of the sad incident.

whether this visit is a political gimmick or not is matter for another thread.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
BMC crew will avoid this thread like a
Buhari running away from his responsibility as a leader.. grin grin

Someone said don't blame him,that he doesn't understand the meaning of red carpet reception .. grin grin grin grin

But truth be told, baba is a certified dullard .

How do you defend this nonsense now?

Yarimo, Bawaa, Sarkki, do you have any defense line as usual ?..

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
ivandragon:
give the man a break people...

crocodile sympathy or not, he has gone to Dapchi, the site of the sad incident.

whether this visit is a political gimmick or not is matter for another thread.

See zombie talk !!
If I were you I will keep mute And watch in silence !!

Give who a break !

It's people like you that makes buhari and co have the effrontery to do the nonsense they do and get away with it...

Because they know one zombie like you will come to their rescue ..

Shame on you angry

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by xcolanto(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
That red carpet looks more like the blood of the dead his walking upon to see the dapachi people.

Seriously how do you walk on a red carpet on a condolence visit to those who's hearts are filled with grieve?? He must think this is showbiz or entertainment gallore.

A reasonable and sensible leader would have dismissed the charades and petty displays to face serious business but not buhari! The man has no conscience.

Abeg make person help me with that cartoon of him tip toeing between dead bodies laced with blood on the road to his 2019 ambition that perfectly fits this scenario.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by juddy4life: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
What has this poo-contraption called nigeria done to deserve these manner of leaders? my tears glands can no more secrete tears.Nig.....ria, ntooooo!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by CharleyBright(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Who do we blame?
Is it the Clueless President that didn't know it was morally wrong to be walking on a Red carpet on that occasion, OR the idiotic and bootlicking charlatans whose "Ranka-dede" mentality have perpetuated them into forlorn servitude.

In truth, they all have something in common.... an Aboki is wired not to think logically.
It is their way.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by dignity33: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
I weep when I saw red carpet on condolence visit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by QuotaSystem: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
The red carpet wasn't Buhari's fault.

It was the decision of the YBSG reception committee.

Indeed ignorance is bliss.

ibotic:
Where I talk say na Buhari put red carpet Ignorance remains your personal preserve... grin

So you admit Buhari is not to be held responsible for the red carpet, hence your initial criticism was ignorantly misplaced.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by dapomola09(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Abeg who can help differentiate between a red carpet visit and a non Carpet visit...thanks

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by henrysam(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Was Buhari on red carpet when he visited his son in national hospital in Abuja when he had a bike accident.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by akinszz: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
one thing abooki want is to get the power, after getting the power, they seem to lack knowledge on what to do (responsibility) in power. they start behaving like madc*w... don't they have brain ni...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by Odilamurb: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

See zombie talk !!
If I were you I will keep mute And watch in silence !!

Give who a break !

It's people like you that makes buhari and co have the effrontery to do the nonsense they do and get away with it...

Because they know one zombie like you will come to their rescue ..

Shame on you angry

you are obviously programmed to rant senselessly.

as much as pmb is a failure that should have never been president, I see no reason to cry foul on even the most irrelevant issues which seems to be your stock in trade.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
ivandragon:

you are obviously programmed to rant senselessly.

as much as pmb is a failure that should have never been president, I see no reason to cry foul on even the most irrelevant issues which seems to be your stock in trade.

There you goofed!!

Most irrelevant issues you say,?

So long governance and leadership is, nothing is irrelevant my dear..

If only you were taught social studies in school.

Anyways thanks for monitoring me..

Good to know..

Cheers grin

34 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

There you goofed!!

Most irrelevant issues you say,?

So long governance and leadership is, nothing is irrelevant my dear..

If only you were taught social studies in school.

Anyways thanks for monitoring me..

Good to know..

Cheers grin

lol...

who is monitoring you? are you delusional or what?

well, I don't blame you. its kids like you that make a mess of the drive to kick pmb out because you keep crying wolf at every thing.
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

who is monitoring you? are you delusional or what?

well, I don't blame you. its kids like you that make a mess of the drive to kick pmb out because you keep crying wolf at every thing.

Nairaland and its way it conceals people who think they know it all and term anyone who goes against their narratives as kids, whereas they are just no different from those almajaris in the north in thinking.

It's all good man..

Life's good like LG..

Cheers
My last response to you

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by anibirelawal(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
What can i say to this o...... am thinking....still thinking.

Ok, no be PMB fault or who red carpet help sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by deomelllo: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tomorrow's headlines will be PMB disgraced himself because The sky wasn't blue when he visited Yobe

How sorry, pathetic and absurd can some jobless Nigerian youths be?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

Nairaland and its way it conceals people who think they know it all and term anyone who goes against their narratives as kids, whereas they are just no different from those almajaris in the north in thinking.

It's all good man..

Life's good like LG..

Cheers
My last response to you

I called you a kid because you acted like one.

I made a comment you didn't like, rather than ignore & be polite, you went all crazy.

must a person always insult pmb on everything? must I insult pmb for you to be 'happy' with my comment?

I think its fair to state that I am one of pmb's harshest critics on this forum, but that doesn't mean I must bash him on even the most irrelevant things or bash him to please you.

& yes, the animosity on NL really makes some people think they are eagles when in reality they are 'ugly' moths...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
ivandragon:

I called you a kid because you acted like one.

I made a comment you didn't like, rather than ignore & be polite, you went all crazy.

must a person always insult pmb on everything? must I insult pmb for you to be 'happy' with my comment?

I think its fair to state that I am one of pmb's harshest critics on this forum, but that doesn't mean I must bash him on even the most irrelevant things or bash him to please you.

& yes, the animosity on NL really makes some people think they are eagles when in reality they are 'ugly' moths...

Mr Adult. I have heard you ..

Enough of your stuttering , I can feel your pains already ..

Its nice hearing your pains.

Good night.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by dignity33: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Really painful

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

Mr Adult. I have heard you ..
Enough of your stuttering , I can feel your pains already ..
Its nice hearing your pains.
Good night.

lol...

OK. I have heard you. I will allow you stew in your noxious fumes...
Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ibotic(f): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The red carpet wasn't Buhari's fault.

It was the decision of the YBSG reception committee.

Indeed ignorance is bliss.

So you admit Buhari is not to be held responsible for the red carpet, hence your initial criticism was ignorantly misplaced.

You suffer from a persecution complex....coupled with ignorance.....you are a simpleton who in spite of his obvious education is trapped by the narrow mindedness of ethnicism.... cool

So show me where I blamed Buhari as opposed to the morons who put out a red carpet and Buhari who did not have the clarity of mind to have refused to step on it.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

OK. I have heard you. I will allow you stew in your noxious fumes...

Guy I'm not responsible for your misery naa ..

Despite all your supposed intelligence and witty brilliance .

A buhari without certificate is our president .

Have you thought that through?

Think about that and leave me with my "supposed obnoxious fume".

Awon "social media intelleshuals"

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by conehead2018: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
President walked on the red carpet at disaster site yesterday when he visited Yobe yesterday.Nigerians took to social media user to air their views.One social media use KUNLE ODUAH in part wrote....

“What manner of leader will be walking on a red carpet in a school that witnessed the worst tragedy in recent time. Buhari is quite insensitive on the plight of Dapchi girls and their parents. His visit to the school shouldn’t have been a red carpet event.”

Kunle said President Buhari was on a sympathy visit and should not walk on red carpet.Below are screenshots of what Nigerians said

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nigerians-react-as-president-buhari.html?m=1
I don't think d abokis handling the heardsman -in- chief knows the implications of the red carpet..that's abokis for you always doing gragra for power but dont know what it entails.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React by ivandragon: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
chuksjuve:

Guy I'm not responsible for your misery naa ..

Despite all your supposed intelligence and witty brilliance .

A buhari without certificate is our president .

Have you thought that through?

Think about that and leave me with my "supposed obnoxious fume".

Awon "social media intelleshuals"

when you where forming social media chest beater & quoted me in a s!lly manner you were 'high' right?

& is pmb not your president too? or your noxious fumes have clouded your reasoning too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.