Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat (828 Views)

Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) / 24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos) / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Emily22(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please can anyone recommend a strong facial antiperspirant that can be purchased locally or any alternative way to stop excessive facial sweating.
Its really affecting my social life.
I only sweat on my face.
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Facial sweating can be very disturbing especially at during this season when the weather is hot.
try this two methods:-

1,mix 3 spoons of Apple cider vinegar with half cup of water drink daily
2, mix honey and baking soda to make a paste and apply it on ur face leave it for some minutes then wash ur face with luke warm water.

also drink a lot of water and splash water on ur face wheneva u can.
goodluck
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
I didn't know facial anti perspirants exists undecided

Botox will help. Don't know where you'd get that on Naija Sha. Have you seen a dermatologist to determine what triggers it for you?
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Emily22(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
ifyalways:
I didn't know facial anti perspirants exists undecided

Botox will help. Don't know where you'd get that on Naija Sha. Have you seen a dermatologist to determine what triggers it for you?

Botox is an injection .scared of that
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by mrsfavour(f): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
my own is both sweat and oil, I don't know what to do about it. I need help please ,

1 Like

Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Emily22(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
mrsfavour:
my own is both sweat and oil, I don't know what to do about it. I need help please ,

Its really serious
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Sterope(f): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Some people use the armpit perspitant on their faces, I will not advice it. The world hasn't come up with one for the face. What we have is the face primer. It helps with the oil not the sweat.

Get a face towel and mop your face as often as you sweat.

Emily22:
Please can anyone recommend a strong facial antiperspirant that can be purchased locally or any alternative way to stop excessive facial sweating.
Its really affecting my social life.
I only sweat on my face.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by elysian777: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pls pls and pls. Don't try it. Sweats are a way of the body getting rid of unwanted wastes in the body. Stay off anti perspirants .Let the body do it's work.
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Emily22(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Sterope:
Some people use the armpit perspitant on their faces, I will not advice it. The world hasn't come up with one for the face. What we have is the face primer. It helps with the oil not the sweat.

Get a face towel and mop your face as often as you sweat.

Is that the name of the product " face primer"
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Emily22(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2018
elysian777:
Pls pls and pls. Don't try it. Sweats are a way of the body getting rid of unwanted wastes in the body. Stay off anti perspirants .Let the body do it's work.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Sterope(f): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2018
No, it is a generic name for what it does.

I will advise you not to waste your money on products. You need to manage it and take your mind off it. You could if you choose to.

Emily22:

Is that the name of the product " face primer"
Re: I Need A Strong Persirant For Facial Sweat by Emily22(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sterope:
No, it is a generic name for what it does.

I will advise you not to waste your money on products. You need to manage it and take your mind off it. You could if you choose to.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help With Ulcer! / Toilet Disease A Myth? / Parmanently Get Rid Of Infections Without Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.