Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (56462 Views)

Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients / Staphylococus Aureus/ Infections Guaranteed Natural Solutions. / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Welcomme: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
I have always known that this staph is a big scam. I have never seen someone that tested negative to staph in Nigeria. The result is always positive.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by wyqay: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
eeeyaaaa
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nna men this traditional medicine sellers don make moni plenty 4 our head ooooo

One tin 2 cure all infections odikwa egwu oo

4 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by usibengate(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good one
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by usibengate(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
So on point
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by cchiagom(f): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most of these diseases are scams that's why I will not shortchange myself.
Team Skin to skin.
Continue

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by masqot(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by mu2sa2: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
The so-called trado- medical practitioners are fleecing gullible Nigerians by attributing every ailment to staph and claiming to have the cure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Moinoni123(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Money must be made.

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by kay29000(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
pannyman:
Another big scam is the so-called "toilet infection". I did a Google search of it and all the results were from Nigerian sources.

lol!
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Brainardc(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nice info

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
bambi2016:
Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK) has come out to clear us on why Staphylococcus aureus diagnosis is a scam in Nigeria.

According to the UK based physician, staphylococcus causing low sperm count is a scam in Nigeria’s medical world, there is no such disease.

He explained that Staphylococcus aureus organisms are ubiquitous and can be found all over our bodies including our skin and as such can contaminate swabs and give you a wrong result.

“Don’t take antibiotics for this scam diagnosis. If I take any sample from your body, it will be contaminated with staphylococcus aureus.

This diagnosis is a huge scam in Nigeria’s medical industry used in extorting money from our ignorant population.

Everybody (you and I) will always test positive to staphylococcus on tissues. If I take a swab from your urethra/penis, it will come back testing positive for staphylococcus because staphylococcus is everywhere on our bodies/skins as they are part of our body’s natural flora. The swab will almost always be contaminated by staphylococcus.

If you have skin infection or pneumonia caused by staphylococcus – this is a different ball game and antibiotics are required.

If you have a low sperm count, see an endocrinologist and a urologist to investigate it NOT a laboratory technician or scientist. It is much more complex than you may think” he said

He continued:

“I WILL KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNTIL IT SINKS IN!

STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS SCAM IN NIGERIA:

Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacteria found normally in the nose, respiratory (breathing) tract and on the skin.

Because these bacteria are on our skin, when taking a swab (high vaginal swab for example), chances are that you may brush through the skin and get the swab contaminated by staphylococcus aureus. Now, when that swab is sent to the laboratory for culture it will grow staphylococcus aureus. This does not mean that you are infected with staphylococcus aureus requiring treatment of any kind.

We are all carrying staphylococcus aureus around. It does not mean we are infected or unwell needing treatment.

Staphylococcus aureus is not transmitted sexually neither is it a sexually transmitted disease.

Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause weak erection of the penis.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause waist pain.

Staphylococcus aureus does not move like worms all over the body.

Staphylococcus aureus is not contacted via toilet seats.

Nigerian scammers attribute staphylococcus aureus to almost every disease in a standard medical textbook. This is wrong and these scammers should be named and shamed.

However, staphylococcus aureus can cause some nasty infections such as skin infections in the form of abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo, folliculitis and toxic epidermal necrolysis. Staphylococcus aureus can also cause food poisoning, breast infections, endocarditis (heart infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), pneumonia (lung infection) and blood infection. But in these causes the infected persons won’t be walking around, having sex/fun and smiling. They’ll be terribly unwell and in intensive care unit somethings.”

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK).

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/15/staphylococcus-aureus-scam-in-nigeria-dr-maduka-c-ogwueleka/

Supported
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Osasmd: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
So please who can explain what causes waist pain,icthing under the feet,itching all over the body,pain in the heart(itching), sharp pains in the anus,pain after ejaculation,severe burning sensation all over the body,bitting pains in every part of the body,worm like movement in the body...My friend is Currently experiencing all this symptoms.

He was recently diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus ..
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by sampatdikachi(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Welcomme:
I have always known that this staph is a big scam. I have never seen someone that tested negative to staph in Nigeria. The result is always positive.
Staph is no scam bro. They are a group of gram positive microorganisms that are found on humans. They are part of the large family of normal flora that inhabit the human body system. Normal floras are referred to as 'good bacteria' but could become opportunistic and cause infections when they overcome the natural protective mechanisms of the body.
Yes, let no one deceive you. Both healthy and unhealthy humans would test positive to Staphylococcus and quite a good number of other microorganisms like Streptococcus epidermidis, Helicobacter pylori, Candida albican etc. It will only be of health concern for the sick when the microorganisms are attributed to being the causative agent for a particular infection. At this point, the patient is advised to consult a physician who then prescribes the right antibiotics to combat the infection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by sampatdikachi(m): 12:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Osasmd:
So please who can explain what causes waist pain,icthing under the feet,itching all over the body,pain in the heart(itching), sharp pains in the anus,pain after ejaculation,severe burning sensation all over the body,bitting pains in every part of the body,worm like movement in the body...My friend is Currently experiencing all this symptoms.

He was recently diagnosize with staphylococcus aureus ..
The test was obviously not done in a reputable hospital. No one can be diagnosed of Staphylococcus aureus because it is not a disease but a disease-causing microorganism. The symptoms you listed above could be as a result of the disease caused by the microorganism even though it sounds unthinkable.
Please, desist from patronizing trado-medical practitioners and visit a good hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Haha...you need to have a knowledge of Biology to see through their crap
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by 1Sharon(f): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Osasmd:

He was recently diagnosize with staphylococcus aureus ..

Lol diagnosed with staphylococcus. Trash
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 18, 2018
Everything this Dr has said is true. Actually no one who rightly acquired an MBBS/MBchB can say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Alariiwo:
Same way some believe HIV is a scam.

This Maduka guy looks unserious to me so I can't subscribe to his rants.
look at you Zombie! you think this is politics where u come to express your ignorance upandan. This is Medicine, so carry your ignorance and park one side. The young Dr is 100% correct

4 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Osasmd: 1:25am On Mar 18, 2018
sampatdikachi:

The test was obviously not done in a reputable hospital. No one can be diagnosed of Staphylococcus aureus because it is not a disease but a disease-causing microorganism. The symptoms you listed above could be as a result of the disease caused by the microorganism even though it sounds unthinkable.
Please, desist from patronizing trado-medical practitioners and visit a good hospital.
Thank u
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Chigorkizz(m): 1:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 18, 2018
nams77:
While I quite agree with most of the points he posited like staph aureus being ubiquitous and a normal microflora, staph aureus is also an opportunistic micro-organisms. If it finds it way to the urether, bladder, urethra, it becomes a disease causative agent. Sometimes, it causes general septicemia in the blood stream and issues like carbuncle.
But Nigerian charlatan and bus vendors has made it seem like a hydra headed monster that it is the cause of every malady
You can. Also Google MRSA- methicillin resistant staph aureus for more insight

carbuncle is in the same class with Folliculitis, furuncle which he mentioned. I totally agree with him. I can only add Ritter disease(rare and difficult to diagnose), septic arthritis, TSS and Thrombophlebitis. He was spot on!
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by frikpus: 2:34am On Mar 18, 2018
A doctor once told me this too
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by luckypeace1980: 2:47am On Mar 18, 2018
This is a true talk, my doctor even told me exactly what Op just said . wen i got married i stayed a plus witout any child, i went to lab for test it was staff aerus positive. I thought that was the cause as said by some ignorant lab scientists. However wen i did sperm count test in the hospital to be sure . I was told that I have more than enough live sperm that amount up to 35millions . I told doc that me having no child may be because of staff aerus infection I have. Doc told me it was a very big lie that I should not be decievd that every body have staff aerus that does not mean that they have infection.. After more counselling from my doc I left . That God I have born my own pikin now. So let us not be decved by all these fake medicine hawkers, lab scientist and rest d of them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 18, 2018
A hospital dianosed me in lag and the result was heavy growth of staphylococcus. Getting to dubai I visited big labs and nothing like that was found on me.

Although I had small gono. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by poseidon12: 3:51am On Mar 18, 2018
columbus007:
This man shld shot the fvck make i hear word,so if i pick nose am attracting staph,holy crap. sad

I hope you are not one of those Nigerians picking nose in public. Unsightly and unhygienic.
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Macaronispace: 4:05am On Mar 18, 2018
Your own don finish grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most of these diseases are scams that's why I will not shortchange myself.

Team Skin to skin.
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Macaronispace: 4:07am On Mar 18, 2018
What if this doctor is wrong?

What if he is just seeking public attention and cheap popularity? cool cool

bambi2016:
Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK) has come out to clear us on why Staphylococcus aureus diagnosis is a scam in Nigeria.

According to the UK based physician, staphylococcus causing low sperm count is a scam in Nigeria’s medical world, there is no such disease.

He explained that Staphylococcus aureus organisms are ubiquitous and can be found all over our bodies including our skin and as such can contaminate swabs and give you a wrong result.

“Don’t take antibiotics for this scam diagnosis. If I take any sample from your body, it will be contaminated with staphylococcus aureus.

This diagnosis is a huge scam in Nigeria’s medical industry used in extorting money from our ignorant population.

Everybody (you and I) will always test positive to staphylococcus on tissues. If I take a swab from your urethra/penis, it will come back testing positive for staphylococcus because staphylococcus is everywhere on our bodies/skins as they are part of our body’s natural flora. The swab will almost always be contaminated by staphylococcus.

If you have skin infection or pneumonia caused by staphylococcus – this is a different ball game and antibiotics are required.

If you have a low sperm count, see an endocrinologist and a urologist to investigate it NOT a laboratory technician or scientist. It is much more complex than you may think” he said

He continued:

Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacteria found normally in the nose, respiratory (breathing) tract and on the skin.

Because these bacteria are on our skin, when taking a swab (high vaginal swab for example), chances are that you may brush through the skin and get the swab contaminated by staphylococcus aureus. Now, when that swab is sent to the laboratory for culture it will grow staphylococcus aureus. This does not mean that you are infected with staphylococcus aureus requiring treatment of any kind.

We are all carrying staphylococcus aureus around. It does not mean we are infected or unwell needing treatment.

Staphylococcus aureus is not transmitted sexually neither is it a sexually transmitted disease.

Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.

Nigerian scammers attribute staphylococcus aureus to almost every disease in a standard medical textbook. This is wrong and these scammers should be named and shamed.

However, staphylococcus aureus can cause some nasty infections such as skin infections in the form of abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo, folliculitis and toxic epidermal necrolysis. Staphylococcus aureus can also cause food poisoning, breast infections, endocarditis (heart infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), pneumonia (lung infection) and blood infection. But in these causes the infected persons won’t be walking around, having sex/fun and smiling. They’ll be terribly unwell and in intensive care unit somethings.”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/15/staphylococcus-aureus-scam-in-nigeria-dr-maduka-c-ogwueleka/
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by pimper24: 4:25am On Mar 18, 2018
bambi2016:

He continued:

there they go again shocked shocked
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:36am On Mar 18, 2018
Herbal doctors that always shout on radio and tv about this scam disease, yawa don burst be that. In naija almost everything is scam. It is not only yahoo boys oooo. Doctors, Pharmacists, Lab Scientists, Native doctors and herbal men. Oya form another scam. Hehehe, yeye dey smell
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by PotatoSalad(m): 4:36am On Mar 18, 2018
Knew about this long time ago
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:42am On Mar 18, 2018
eleojo23:
People don't even know what normal flora is.
They just take a lot of antibiotics unnecessarily.

All those people selling herbal mixtures in pickup vans have made a lot of money from people with their claims that their drug will cure staph aureus

Smh..

Just goto mile 3 market in PH, you go just tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.