Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili (1637 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by agba1900: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as ‘a leading contestant in the competition of the incompetents.’

She accused President Buhari of unduly comparing his incompetence in office with that of his predecessor.

Ezekwesili made this known while reacting to President Buhari’s comment that his administration acted faster after the abduction of the Dapchi schoolgirls unlike Goodluck......

http://www.thepointng.com/president-buhari-is-incompetent-ezekwesili/
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by KwoiZabo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
His Incompetence is Infectious

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by tuniski: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
He is the most incompetent president ever! So unfortunate for nigeria in the 21st Century having such as leader!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by kurt09(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
agba1900:
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as ‘a leading contestant in the competition of the incompetents.’

She accused President Buhari of unduly comparing his incompetence in office with that of his predecessor.

Ezekwesili made this known while reacting to President Buhari’s comment that his administration acted faster after the abduction of the Dapchi schoolgirls unlike Goodluck......

http://www.thepointng.com/president-buhari-is-incompetent-ezekwesili/
Wailing wailer. Buhari till 2023.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
True but I don't think we have any competent politician in Nigeria all are thieves who are there for the money and not for service.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
kurt09:
Wailing wailer. Buhari till 2023.
If you like vote him it is your vote but remember you are doing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by BMCSlayer: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
So shall I be in Jesus Mighty Name

And God's people say Amen.

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by three: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
You ma, have a fairly morbid sense of humour

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by FarahAideed: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Incompetence is an understatement
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by ConAir(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bubu is leading the pace in terms of incompetence. A certified dullard.

He is just traveling aimlessly, always in the news for the wrong reasons. Oh! Buhari see how clueless though hath become.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by Paperwhite(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
So you now agreed that "not all that glitters is gold"? Oby good morning ma.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by TheKingdom: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
This lady self..what did she do as OBJ minister?
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by Okoroawusa: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
There is freedom of speech in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari is the epitome of incompetency

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by bro4u: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
are you just realizing it good morning
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by LibertyRep: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
That's gross!

Frankly though, PMB's performance has been unimpressive so far and it appears as if he was hyped into power.

There's is a huge disparity between what they told us GMB was and what PMB is.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by evy800(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
This woman sha...she certainly has a lot 2 say 4 herself buh it would made more sense had she been this vocal when she was a minister...all this criticism all of a sudden actually dey mk me feel say a tiny Weeny bad belle join...jst sayin
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by blackfish(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
I think in subsequent geography and social studies textbooks publication, election of PMB as Nigerian President should be listed as an example of man-made disaster. I regret voting for him on March 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
Madam pick form and contest...

Only insults, if you leave her...she can't manage a ward.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
blackfish:
I think in subsequent geography and social studies textbooks publication, election of PMB as Nigerian President should be listed as an example of man-made disaster. I regret voting for him on March 28, 2015
Make devil chop that thumb way you use vote am into power cry
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by doctokwus: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2018
tuniski:
He is the most incompetent president ever! So unfortunate for nigeria in the 21st Century having such as leader!
Up to early 2016,I would never had dreamt,even in my nightmares,that anyone can be more incompetent than Jonathan.
But I am a living witness just as in the bible,do now believe and swear that Buhari is the most incompetent ruler,not just president,that Nigeria has ever had.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili by tuniski: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2018
doctokwus:

Up to early 2016,I would never had dreamt,even in my nightmares,that anyone can be more incompetent than Jonathan.
But I am a living witness just as in the bible,do now believe and swear that Buhari is the most incompetent ruler,not just president,that Nigeria has ever had.
2019 time to effect correction.

(1) (Reply)

APC Paid All Major News Network Not To Cover PDP Presidential Primaries / Which Magic Did Buhari Perform In Ending Christmas Fuel Scarcity? / Could This Be The Beginning Of An End For Oil Well Owners In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.