Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Website Review ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review ! (874 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review ! by smartsoft(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2007
hello guys i want your contribution to this website i have some kind of broken links just ignore that and tell me what ya feel or improvement. http://www.eljayresturants.com
Re: Website Review ! by my2cents(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2007
LOL smart,

u hv defined a new term here, "preview". Good one tongue

Anyways, the only thing for now I would say is to have a clearer photo of the pple eating (main image on home page). The photos in the "learn more" section below are clearer that what's up top.

I hope this helps.
Re: Website Review ! by kris(m): 2:44am On Mar 12, 2007
You are on a good track with your site. My advice would be to give it a softer look.

The layout is good and easy on the eyes. Yes the photo on top is not good. Too much red, and it's out of focus. The fonts on the photo should also be softer. Use fonts that go better on photos and the mood you are after.

For the bottom part, try to get a better drop shadow. I think making the photos 4 pixels away from the border will look better. And last advice is that you slice up those images and learn to reconstruct them using html tables.

Good luck.

Kris.
www.christopherkalu.com
Re: Website Review ! by my2cents(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2007
Just some nit-picking here but if you increase the font size, you will notice that the font spills over the "bubbles" at the bottom of the page. In general, I wouldnt go for a fixed height as you never know who will be looking at your site. What I wd hv done is have a top and bottom background image and hv the middle with a white background so that it expands with expanding text. Who is to say that come tomorrow, the owners of the site won't increase the number of words that goes into each "bubble"?

I hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Did You More About Phpbb / Potential Employment Opportunity / Link Your Website To Big Search Engines (FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.