Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (28589 Views)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
HigherEd:
Celebrating IDAHOSA #6
(September 11, 1938-March 12, 1998)

THOU SHALL NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE
Exodus 22:18

By Leke Beecroft

Benin as has been said earlier was formerly known as the 'City of Blood'. It would have been apt for it to also be known as the 'Land of Witches and Wizards'. Idahosa grew up in the midst of witchcraft and idolatry. His late father was utterly disappointed that Benson could not become the deity priest that he had desired while his Grandmum remained a fervent idolater till death.

Some months after the dedication of The Faith Arena, then the largest Church Auditorium in the whole of Africa at Upper Adesuwa, GRA, Benin, by Archbishop, the news went round Nigeria, that witches from all over the globe had met in the State of Chicago in the USA and had decided to hold their first international conference. The venue was fixed as Benin City. The Chief Host, an academician of Bini Origin held a press conference and informed the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Benin as well as newspapers such as The Tribune, Sketch and Punch with arrogance that this first world conference hosting witches and wizards would hold in Benin. Church Gist. Soon enough Idahosa was informed and true to himself, in the next edition of 'Idahosa and You', a program of the Idahosa World Outreach, he said it could not be true as it was impossible. The press met Idahosa and asked what exactly was not possible and what were the consequences if any? 'Witches from the world could not come to Benin' insisted Benson, as he would 'kill them all'. The city became a buzz.

The press characteristically returned to the Chief Host to inform him about Idahosa's response and he boasted 'Not even God can stop it'!. 'I am a wizard and I know the power we carry' he went on. The next day, all the headlines of the national dailies carried the story on their front pages. Idahosa was informed about the response of the Chief Wizard Host, that God can not stop the event from holding. 'Yes he is correct' said Archbishop Idahosa.........

'That is why I am here, God does not need to waste his time considering matters as trivial as stopping the conference of witches'.

Again, Idahosa sought to know how many witches were expected in Benin. 9,800 of them, he was told. Church Gist.

His house was visited by pressmen who came to advise him against the risk he was taking by challenging witches openly. 'Witches are not to be toiled with, be careful. Do not throw your life away, it is not compulsory to take up these challenges. You are already known by the power of God manifesting in your life. You don't have any point to prove ' they said. Idahosa responded:

'Those who take care do not take charge and those who take charge do not take care'.

The Chief Host had also warned that Idahosa was a busybody, merely risking his life. When Idahosa insisted that there would be no witches conference in Benin, the media then asked if he was ready to tell the whole nation. They told him they intended to arrange a Tv program where he would meet face to face with the Chief 'wizard' to defend their individual positions. True to himself, he replied in the affirmative. Idahosa loved open confrontations.

About a week later they were both on air in a live program. The moderator started by saying, 'Gentlemen, we don't want anybody to get hurt'. He then asked Idahosa's disputant, 'Chief Host, are you really sure you are bringing 9,800 witches from all over the world? The moderator got a resounding 'Yes'. He faced Idahosa 'Dr Idahosa, are you sure you are going to be able to stop this conference of wizards and witches? 'It is not that I am going to stop it, I have stopped it', replied the Archbishop now raising his voice.

The moderator then told both of them:
"Are you really ready? Because I am now going to grant you time to tell us how serious your position is and how strong the power of your God is". He beckoned on Idahosa and the Chief Host and both of them said they were ready. Quickly chipping in, Idahosa requested to be allowed to pray before the program ended as he intended to kill that day. Reluctantly, the moderator accepted. The Chief Host was unshaken.

The wizard spoke first and for about 27 minutes, quoting copiously from the old testament of the Bible, sixth and seventh books of Moses, Egyptian hieroglyphics, British writings, Jewish scrolls, Indian Maharaja and other mystical books. As he ended, the moderator asked if Idahosa heard and again he said he did. 'What do you have to say?' Idahosa was asked. 'There is nothing to say. I said the proposed conference is cancelled'. How ? The moderator asked.....

Archbishop then opened the Bible and read quickly some passages from Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy and some New Testament verses. He asked how many minutes he had left and was told 'just 5'. "Fine, it is time for somebody to report to his maker" he blurted rising up. There was pandemonium in the studio. With everyone watching, he turned to the self confessed wizard and chief host and asked :

"I just need an answer from you and your life is hanging on your answer. A witch is not supposed to live and I intend to kill you now if you are one"

At home and in the studio, viewers were glued to their screens and tension was palpable all around.

"Now answer me and this large viewing audience in one or two words. Are you a wizard? Just answer, Yes or No?

'I am not'

"What did you say because I am ready to pray" Idahosa prompted.

'I said, I am not a wizard' the frightened man replied.

"Then there is no need to go on, stand up and leave the studio"!

The Chief Host quickly walked out as sighs of relief filled the studio. The Christians among the TV crew smiled and kept giving each other the 'thumbs up' sign. Benson Idahosa began to fire in tongues........

Next morning, the Chief Host visited his office and even collected a Bible. He however still insisted to the Media that the conference would still hold in 7 days. The media returned to Idahosa to inform him. 'Is the conference still holding or not'?

"No comments" Benson Idahosa responded "but if the conference still holds, I will burn my Bible. I say it is cancelled".

On the day of the opening, there was no conference. The next day, Archbishop Idahosa travelled to Lagos to see the President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, a Muslim.

"As you are very well aware, I told the whole nation that the conference of the witches would not hold in this country and you can see that it did not hold"

'Yes', replied the Military President. 'When I saw you and that fellow defending your beliefs and positions, I sent telex to all our embassies not to allow even one witch or wizard into Nigeria. They were all denied visas'.

The African Apostles
Volume 1
Patriarchs and Pacesetters
Oluwaleke Beecroft

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1049003181910219&id=444807728996437

And the witches later struck him with sickness (As his followers told me) n his God didnt save him and he died.

He must have been worshipping an idol.
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by Aaronsrod: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
herraph:

No witch should be spared

Not one. No mercy. Blood must flow.
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by Aaronsrod: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
samuelani:
What an arrant nonsenstical story, how could ibb issues warning to all Nigerian high commission around the world not to issue visa to witches and wizards and that's why all their visa were cancelled, chaiii what a hoax and an arranged drama and fools truly believed this drama? Anyone who believed such dramatic episode is either living in ignorance or a full, because there is no way someone can apply for a visa as a witch or a wizard and witches and wizards don't need to be physically before they meet, they are in spirit and actually only true witches and wizards knows and sees God and they are the angels you hear, forget about church stories, God himself is a core wizard that no one understands and that's why he can't reveal himself to fools but only the wise, Idahosa is deeply occultic and a wizard and he knows what fools don't and that's why he succeeded in deceiving them with hoaxed dramas lol, am in my house, argue with your ancestors

Only a witch would speak so! Prepare yourself. Judgement draws nigh to thee this night!

O Lord, let prophecy, power and destruction be as one in my hand. Take me to the place...

Thy will be done...
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by TrajansKong: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Only a witch would speak so! Prepare yourself. Judgement draws nigh to thee this night!

O Lord, let prophecy, power and destruction be as one in my hand. Take me to the place...

Thy will be done...

You worship Yahweh, don't you?

Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by farem: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
boolet:
Con artist that year... Babanla 419. undecided

The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.
1 Cor 1:18 ( NLT).
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by farem: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And the witches later struck him with sickness (As his followers told me) n his God didnt save him and he died.

He must have been worshipping an idol.

You're a liar! It's glaring your that you're so pained from their defeat. your 'mothers' and spiritual support never recovered from that humiliation and you are here to peddle their dead propaganda.

Papa Idahosa died gallantly and gloriously. Read here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1299636213513580&id=444807728996437
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by boolet: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
farem:

The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.
1 Cor 1:18 ( NLT).

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve. 2 Cor 11:14-15.
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by francesawesome(f): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Only a fool will love Satan! Witches are the curse of Africa. That is why we must fight against workers of iniquity. We must hunt them down and find them. Kill them every time. Kill their children. Break their shrines. Destroy their animals. Burn their compounds. Use the blood they have shed to wash the ground they have desecrated. It is well.

Africa will be reborn in Jesus name!
Brother read 2 Corinthians 10:3-10. Me I don't understand what you are saying again
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
farem:

You're a liar! It's glaring your that you're so pained from their defeat. your 'mothers' and spiritual support never recovered from that humiliation and you are here to peddle their dead propaganda.

Papa Idahosa died gallantly and gloriously. Read here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1299636213513580&id=444807728996437

Papa idhosa died of sickness oga, he didn't die gallantry.

Witches n Wizards from Edo state used Oturumokpo n sent him to the hospital n he died there... grin
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by sharpwriter(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
sister abeg forget about raising the dead, who satisfy the person dead, a raiser that can not raise himself that one nah raiser, I never in anywhere scared , as a child I use to slept alone in the house, mom and dad will travel and leave me in the care of house help, and the house help will leave me in the house to spent the night with her boyfriend, I will be alone, watching all kind of horror movies, ur assumption is far, I don't have any personal grudge for him, but there is something in him that detest me , may God rest his poor soul

I'm a man and not sister. On raising the dead, I won't comment further. it's alright.
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by clitlicker: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
nigga just denied the benin city economy tourist
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by DonBobes(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
FOR DOS OF U SEARCHING FOR THE VIDEO: its here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sn925rErCc&app=desktop
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by ooshinibos: 2:25am On Mar 19, 2018
casualobserver1:

How did he do it? Was he stylishly insulting people for not giving more or what?
No ,this happened at ife campus , he asked us to put our hands in our pockets ...we thought he wanted to blessed our wallets but he said all the money in our wallet should be placed in the offering bags , I think he said it was a command from God or he something like that ..
after he collected the offering , he got in his car and drove off ,
the second one was in London , he was invited to a CAC conference , during the offering , he said all cheques should be made payable to idahosa ministries , the host got up and corrected him ..and told the crowd to pay all cheques to CAC ,London ....Idahosa again got up and said all cheques should be payable to his ministries ...the argument went on for awhile ..before he gave up ...it was a complete drama , I was ashamed to be a Christian then
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by ooshinibos: 2:26am On Mar 19, 2018
HigherEd:

What's ur objection on how he raised offering?
this happened at ife campus , he asked us to put our hands in our pockets ...we thought he wanted to blessed our wallets but he said all the money in our wallet should be placed in the offering bags , I think he said it was a command from God or he something like that ..
the second one was in London , he was invited to a CAC conference , during the offering , he said all cheques should be made payable to idahosa ministries , the host got up and corrected him ..and told the crowd to pay all cheques to CAC ,London ....Idahosa again got up and said all cheques should be payable to his ministries ...the argument went on for awhile ..before he gave up ...it was a complete drama , I was ashamed to be a Christian then
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by casualobserver1: 5:43am On Mar 19, 2018
ooshinibos:

No ,this happened at ife campus , he asked us to put our hands in our pockets ...we thought he wanted to blessed our wallets but he said all the money in our wallet should be placed in the offering bags , I think he said it was a command from God or he something like that ..

Wow. That one of put all tbe money on the offering table is quite serious. So many things done in God's name.
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by jimcool(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
The story sound real but not true. No witch or wizard exists anywhere that make the purported battles to be fake. Yes he may ve done great things but that he battled witchcraft make it fake. If you believe in witchcraft you believe everything.. I respect him alive but fighting what was not in existence has belittle the great man of God. Professor Oyewole of blessed memory also battled witches and professor Okozua of unilag.
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by riczy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Love thy enemy

When he/she proves unrepentant, show more love.
den u become a reproach, I swear!
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by riczy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Any witch monitoring us with any mirror, die by fire in Jesus name, n I command to shatter right now
Re: Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft by JJOF(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I'm pretty certain none of this nonsense happened or it was just a show, a scam planned to make late ArchScammer Idahosa more popular
Are u trying to tell me dat he planned d show with d then head of states, who was a muslim? Bros, abeg try dey think b4 u comment. No dey allow sentiment dey cloud ur judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.