Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares (4247 Views)

Is Phone Flashing And Unlocking Business Still Lucrative? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Unique9: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hi, I want to know the best android flashing software in the market. I have known Miracle Box and Chinese miracle 2 by infinity, can someone compare them and advice me on what to go for.
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by gogeekish(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Unique9:
Hi, I want to know the best android flashing software in the market. I have known Miracle Box and Chinese miracle 2 by infinity, can someone compare them and advice me on what to go for.
Contact me via WhatsApp. I will give you great space to get what you ask for. Check my signature
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by jetz(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Unique9:
use miracle box ver 2.54 UAT tool avengers box and alladin box so far re d best to me

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by princemillla(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Miracle box is the best. Its suport to many platform stands it out.

I will rather use crack aladin n volcano than buy their boxes/dongle

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
gogeekish:
Contact me via WhatsApp. I will give you great space to get what you ask for. Check my signature
Can you help unlock Nokia lumia network abi na simlock?
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Unique9: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
I salute everyone for their contributions. Keep it coming.
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by TheNazarene: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abeg me wan unlock Nokia 302, when you put sim e go dey ask for unlock code...
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Jaculze(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Can one install these softwares on phone?
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by gogeekish(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
RomeoMarvis:

Can you help unlock Nokia lumia network abi na simlock?
Of course Yes.. N8000
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by gogeekish(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
TheNazarene:
Abeg me wan unlock Nokia 302, when you put sim e go dey ask for unlock code...
Yours is 3k
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by TheNazarene: 3:19am On Mar 18, 2018
gogeekish:
Yours is 3k

where you base?
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Chimezie250(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2018
I have nck box for sale ,anyone who is interested should quote me,Lagos base
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by princemillla(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2018
Chimezie250:

How much r u selling the nck
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Chimezie250(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2018
princemillla:

How much r u selling the nck
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by princemillla(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Chimezie250:

I av 13k cash
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Chimezie250(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
princemillla:

I av 13k cash
for box ,20k last
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Unique9: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Chimezie250:
is it with the dongle?
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Chimezie250(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Unique9:
is it with the dongle?
not dongle but same work ,nck box is more advanc
e than nck dongle
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Unique9: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Chimezie250:
not dongle but same work ,nck box is more advanc
e than nck dongle
but I think I need both of them? Can flash and do network unlock with the box only?
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by superiorinferno(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
I make use of Odin (for my Samsung device)

Also mi flash tool (for xiaomi phones)

Miracle box comes next. But there are other flashing tools for Android you can use.

Check this quora article for more..

https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-best-software-for-flashing-phones

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Chimezie250(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2018
Unique9:
but I think I need both of them? Can flash and do network unlock with the box only?
you don't need both of them, nck box and nck dongle are almost same just that the nck box is more advance and do more work than nck dongle
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Unique9: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2018
check your whatsapp.thor=Chimezie250 post=66131545]you don't need both of them, nck box and nck dongle are almost same just that the nck box is more advance and do more work than nck dongle
[/quote]
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Chimezie250(m): 1:17am On Mar 25, 2018
Unique9:
check your whatsapp.thor=Chimezie250 post=66131545]you don't need both of them, nck box and nck dongle are almost same just that the nck box is more advance and do more work than nck dongle
I m not on WhatsApp now
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Safemilli(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
As per my experience, I would advise any one that want to flash his or her phone.

I almost hard bricked my gionee m5 when I followed the due process. After testing many flashing tools I discovered that SP Flash tool is one of the flash tool for Android that is capable of unbrick some stubborn Android phones.

Note that there're two types of phone bricks, a soft brick and hard bricked. If you find it very difficult to flash it using software on windows or other OS then it's hard bricked and you need a phone technician to get it back.

embarassed Be careful when flashing your phone.

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Kunleforreal(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Unique9:

Both of them are good for China phone repair.
I have a used miracle box for sale; contact me if you are interested.
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Godwinadebayo49(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2019
Am interested
Re: Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares by Godwinadebayo49(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2019
How can I get it the nck box

(1) (Reply)

CHECK OUT: 7 Dangerous Apps Google Has Just Removed From Play Store - IMPORTANT / For Those Who Wants To Dash Android Phones / We Have All Kind Of Phone @ A Give Away Price, We Also Sell In Bulk 07085434741

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.