Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Let's Make Salvation Cussons Baby Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Make Salvation Cussons Baby Of The Year (1262 Views)

New Year: Ebonyi Welcomes First Baby Of 2023 At 12:52 A.m / Help; My Baby Of 9months Doesn't Eat Well / Please Vote For My Beautiful Niece In The On Going Cussons Baby Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Salvation Cussons Baby Of The Year by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hi friends, my name is Salvation Munachimsoeje Nwachinemere. My Mumy has registered me for the cussons baby moment 5. A process through which the baby of the year would emerge. Please vote for me to make my dream come true.

Hi people, kindly click on this link to vote my son salvation as cussons baby of the year
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384034

voting process is very simple. Click on the link and click on vote till it indicates voted.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Her Biological Father / How To Fix Your Airbed Or Air Mattress With A Bulge / Academic Professionals You Can Rely On: Thesis, Assignments, Articles, Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.