Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Atheists Are Fools - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Fools (1592 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / If You Have Any Question On Why The Bible Say Atheists Are Fools, Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Are Fools by Iamhappiness(m): 1:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Come Seun or what is your name called. I don't know what your problem is. You & your fellow atheists believe you are intelligent. But believe me you all are one of the most foolish people on earth. I don't understand the reason why a sane human being would believe there is no GOD. Really I still can't get it. You believe these planets just came into existence by itself ? You think you came into this world by mere chance ? Oh I see it's evolution. Fools. You think when you die, that would be the end of it all ? How foolish of you guys to think you're more intelligent than your Maker.

But I've come to realize that most of you atheists aren't that foolish. Deep down your heart, you know GOD exist. But you refuse to admit. Most of you are blinded by resentment and bitterness.

Am quite sure most atheists used to believe in GOD until probably something {bad} happened to them which made them change their thinking. Perhaps they lost a loved one. 0r maybe they prayed to GOD and their prayer wasn't answered. And this made them so sad, disappointed and angry that they concluded GOD doesn't exist. I pity these kind of people

But there are some foolish ones which i refuse to pity. As a result of their sinful lifestyle, they decide to pretend GOD doesn't exist so they won't have to ask HIM for forgiveness of their sin. No matter the number of times you say `GOD doesn't exist', that wont change a thing It won't stop GOD from being GOD. GOD is not APC, HE doesn't change.

I'm very sure you Seun are one of this foolish people. But if am wrong, then am sorry. I just hope it's not too late before you know and say the truth. If u like continue to live in a dreamland and say GOD doesn't exist. You can continue to lie that there're quite a few monotheistic religion in the world, each with their own belief and doctrine.

I won't say christianity or islam is the true religion. All am very sure of is that Jesus Christ is the only true way that leads to the Father. Is your name not OluwaSeun ? But you have refuse to thank GOD for the gift of life. You even have the mind to compare yourself with GOD. Aja to ba fe parun, ko ni gbo fere olode Omo ta n ba soro to n warunki, ko se tan a ti parun. I pray that won't be your lot in Jesus' name, amen. So, e ronu ke pi iwada ke ma ba sonu.

This intelligence which you think you have, who gave it to you ? Is it not the Living GOD. One day you will know the truth and it will surely set you free.

It is when they're about to die that they now start saying 'GOD, if it's true that YOU exist, am begging YOU to please forgive me my sin. Please spare my life, don't let me die like this. If YOU save me I promise to serve YOU for the rest of my life. But it's already too late Epa o gboro mo.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Fools by Emmytes(m): 1:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Okay.... Are you done?

5 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Fools by Fegelfire: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Fools by 1Sharon(f): 2:07am On Mar 16, 2018
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Fools by OtemAtum: 2:28am On Mar 16, 2018
That they don't believe in your god among thousands of gods doesn't make them a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Fools by Fegelfire: 2:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Do not be afraid of text-walls, folks. Text-walls online are what loudmouthed bellowers are in a debate in real life - they try to overwhelm you with voice or information so that you will lack the preparedness to poke holes in their arguments. This is no different, a loudmouth defending his belief in god based on pre-conceived rhetorical notions. I will now proceed to dismantle his post.

Come now, class, let's use reason and deduction to break down this overwhelming Christian rant piece by piece. Yosh!:

I don't understand the reason why a sane human being would believe there is no GOD. Really I still can't get it. You believe these planets just came into existence by itself ? You think you came into this world by mere chance ?

Correct. The planets, their solar systems, the galaxies and ourselves are the result of a 17 billion year long set of physical and chemical reactions, beginning from the big bang. There are numerous theories in modern physics and cosmology as to the spark or what came before the creation of the universe, all of which involve high-level scientific and mathematical concepts, such as general relativity, and none of the credible ones involve a sentient superbeing.

Indeed, I could ask you the same question about god. If the universe had to have "come from someone", then where did that "someone" come from? Where did god come from? Was there a mommy god and a daddy god? If god just "happened" or god is "eternal", why can we not apply this same logic to the universe?

And overwhelmingly, how would this divine superbeing have any connection to the god of the Bible or the god of the Quran, who is most surely a matter of myth and fable and not of reality?

Oh I see it's evolution.

That's part of it, yes.

Fools.

Ad Hominem.

You think when you die, that would be the end of it all ?

Yes, as there is no scientific evidence for any special realm that people suddenly wisp away to after they perish, and there never will be because heaven and hell do not exist!

How foolish of you guys to think you're more intelligent than your Maker.

Here you are presupposing that a maker exists at all, and that we are "more intelligent" than it (Does god have a brain? a nervous system? Some similar data network?). That makes you the fool here, my friend. I will again invoke Karl Marx, founder of Communism, who says "If people are to know and understand the real world, they must give up superstitious beliefs because they have a narcotic effect on the mind." Your belief in god is drugging your mind to the point where you cannot differentiate his existence from the scenarios of critics in which he cannot exist.

Note that the entirety of the rest of your argument rests on the assumption that god is absolutely real, and simply focuses on atheists "going astray" for personal reasons as opposed to tackling their real criticisms of your faith and of the existence of a god. This is a dishonest argument.

But I've come to realize that most of you atheists aren't that foolish. Deep down your heart, you know GOD exist. But you refuse to admit.

You think you can read the minds of people now? Letalone the minds of the majority of the hundreds of millions of atheists on the planet? Now who's being 'foolish'?

We don't know god exists. That's why we're atheists, duh!

Most of you are blinded by resentment and bitterness. Am quite sure most atheists used to believe in GOD until probably something {bad} happened to them which made them change their thinking. Perhaps they lost a loved one. 0r maybe they prayed to GOD and their prayer wasn't answered. And this made them so sad, disappointed and angry that they concluded GOD doesn't exist.

This was the impetus for some atheists in ancient times, such as the ancient Icelandic Viking Hrafnkel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrafnkels_saga.
But the criticisms of the existence of a god stem from far more than that, including a lack of evidence, more reasonable explanations and heavy skepticism regarding the creation of the universe, as well as the concept of a "being" with a "mind" who can "shape" the universe - god - being a human-centric idea, trying to explain the wonders of the cosmos using human activity and characteristics, and does not reflect the real functions of the universe as has been observed by countless cosmologists and physicists. And also the arbitrarisms of religious beliefs and laws in Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, etc. which have NO proof of their legitimacy and who's followers (Christians, Muslims, etc. especially Muslims recently) violent, nasty tendency to bully and force these beliefs upon others.

I pity these kind of people But there are some foolish ones which i refuse to pity. As a result of their sinful lifestyle, they decide to pretend GOD doesn't exist so they won't have to ask HIM for forgiveness of their sin.

This is no longer an argument. It's just you running with your disingenuous claim that atheists are really god-worshippers (Christians?) who hide their faith, and throwing more ad hominem insults.

If anything, studies claim that people who go through traumatic experiences are more likely to be religious, as can be seen by the strong connection between atheist/irreligious countries, high standards of living and high education (with the exception of China, which is very different from place to place).

No matter the number of times you say `GOD doesn't exist', that wont change a thing It won't stop GOD from being GOD. GOD is not APC, HE doesn't change. I'm very sure you Seun are one of this foolish people. But if am wrong, then am sorry. I just hope it's not too late before you know and say the truth. If u like continue to live in a dreamland and say GOD doesnt exist. You can continue to lie that there're quite a few monotheistic religion in the world, each with their own belief and doctrine. I won't say christianity or islam is the true religion. All am very sure of is that Jesus Christ is the only true way that leads to the Father. Is your name not OluwaSeun ? But you have refuse to thank GOD for the gift of life. You even have the mind to compare yourself with GOD. Aja to ba fe parun, ko ni gbo fere olode Omo ta n ba soro to n warunki, ko se tan a ti parun. I pray that won't be your lot in Jesus' name, amen. So, e ronu ke pi iwada ke ma ba sonu. This intelligence which you think you have, who gave it to you ? Is it not the Living GOD. One day you will know the truth and it will surely set you free. Thanks

Again, at this point you're just mouthbreathing. You haven't put forward any other arguments for your god's existence and are simply ranting about the same two dot-points:

1. Atheists actually believe in god but had traumatic experiences - No evidence.
2. The structure of the universe can only be explained by the existence of an intelligent superbeing - No evidence and is an example of mentally projecting human characteristics onto the universe.

In conclusion, you have not provided any evidence whatsoever for the existence of a god, and in fact have not even attempted to hypothesize a scenario in which a god cannot exist, having created an enormous rant about your conspiratorial ideas about atheists' true thoughts and their betrayal of your "god". That was a lot of hot-air and very sparing substance.

People don't believe God isn't real because there is no reason or evidence for an educated and worldly individual to believe that God is real.

12 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Fools by festwiz(m): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2018
@Fegelfire, where do i sign?

Re: Atheists Are Fools by festwiz(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Iamhappiness, i have no idea how atheists have hurt you before in life but trust me, they are not your problem. You post is nothing more than a classic case of "hating what you don't understand". How a person does not believe in what you believe in, therefore the need for namecalling. You are living in the "Christianity bubble"(That's what i call it) whence, everyone has to accept yours or the person is "satan".

You have refused to ask questions and decided to let emotions lead you. You speak of the solar system and talk about them as one of the proofs of your god. Have you considered the possibilities of other life asides that on Earth? Did your god also create them? If he did, how? How the stars are near infinite and the continual expansion of the universe? If you take time out to read and research more, you might just understand atheists a little better.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Fools by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Life is a choice. If you choose to be atheist no problem provided you don't force your view on people's throat or condemn other person's believe. If you choose to be a pagan,Muslim , Christian and among others, so be it. There is no need convincing people on the existence of God since many are doomed already. Dear op there is no need calling atheist fool because many have made up their mind to be so
Re: Atheists Are Fools by Niflheim(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
@op,

I agree with you 100%!!! And this is why I am planning to leave my irreligiousity and finally embrace theism!!! But I do not want to embrace Hinduism, Judaism or Islam!!! The religion I want to finally embrace is the one that................

1.They eat grass like goats

2.They drink dettol like mentally deranged toilet bowls!!!

3.They chew on live snakes like madagascan mongooses!!!

4.They shoot out their buttocks while a man stands on their back(like harlots in a Japanese Restaurant)

9 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Fools by JimmyCrow(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dumb fvck
Iamhappiness:
Come Seun or what is your name called. I don't know what your problem is. You & your fellow atheists believe you are intelligent. But believe me you all are one of the most foolish people on earth. I don't understand the reason why a sane human being would believe there is no GOD. Really I still can't get it. You believe these planets just came into existence by itself ? You think you came into this world by mere chance ? Oh I see it's evolution. Fools. You think when you die, that would be the end of it all ? How foolish of you guys to think you're more intelligent than your Maker. But I've come to realize that most of you atheists aren't that foolish. Deep down your heart, you know GOD exist. But you refuse to admit. Most of you are blinded by resentment and bitterness. Am quite sure most atheists used to believe in GOD until probably something {bad} happened to them which made them change their thinking. Perhaps they lost a loved one. 0r maybe they prayed to GOD and their prayer wasn't answered. And this made them so sad, disappointed and angry that they concluded GOD doesn't exist. I pity these kind of people But there are some foolish ones which i refuse to pity. As a result of their sinful lifestyle, they decide to pretend GOD doesn't exist so they won't have to ask HIM for forgiveness of their sin. No matter the number of times you say `GOD doesn't exist', that wont change a thing It won't stop GOD from being GOD. GOD is not APC, HE doesn't change. I'm very sure you Seun are one of this foolish people. But if am wrong, then am sorry. I just hope it's not too late before you know and say the truth. If u like continue to live in a dreamland and say GOD doesnt exist. You can continue to lie that there're quite a few monotheistic religion in the world, each with their own belief and doctrine. I won't say christianity or islam is the true religion. All am very sure of is that Jesus Christ is the only true way that leads to the Father. Is your name not OluwaSeun ? But you have refuse to thank GOD for the gift of life. You even have the mind to compare yourself with GOD. Aja to ba fe parun, ko ni gbo fere olode Omo ta n ba soro to n warunki, ko se tan a ti parun. I pray that won't be your lot in Jesus' name, amen. So, e ronu ke pi iwada ke ma ba sonu. This intelligence which you think you have, who gave it to you ? Is it not the Living GOD. One day you will know the truth and it will surely set you free.It is when they're about to die that they now start saying 'GOD, if it's true that YOU exist, am begging YOU to please forgive me my sin. Please spare my life, don't let me die like this. If YOU save me I promise to serve YOU for the rest of my life. But it's already too late Epa o gboro mo. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Fools by Iamhappiness(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mr Fegelfire, thanks for taking the time to analyse everything I wrote. May GOD bless you. If you don't believe in GOD, that means you also don't believe in the afterlife. So i would like to ask you, won't you like to see your loved ones when you die ? It's kind of insane, right but it's the truth. Do you want to have a near death experience before you change your mind. You'll now realize that GOD truly exist. After that, you'll become an evangelist and start preaching the gosple of our LORD from east to west and north to south. I do not have any evidence to show you that GOD exist. What more evidence do i need than "you yourself." The fact that you're alive and reading this is an evidence of GOD'S existence for me. Please don't take the grace of GOD for granted. I'm quite sure it took you at least thirty minutes to type your comments. It will only take you less than five minutes to accept Jesus Christ into your precious life. I hope you do not become ad'orun m'oto. Thanks
Hey mr festwiz, I have no problem with atheists, I just want to win souls for Christ. You too should surrender all to Him before it's too late. Thanks and GOD bless.
Hello asuustrike2009, thanks. GOD bless you too. May you not backslide in Jesus' name, amen. When the trumpet sounds, we shall all reign with our LORD.
Hi Mr Niflheim, i don't know if you're saying the truth or being sarcastic. But whatever it is, may the Most High GOD touch your mind. May you have an encounter with your Savior just like brother Paul did. Thanks. GOD bless you.
Hey JimmyCrow, thanks for dropping by. More life to you. You're also part of GOD's plan in HIS lovely paradise.
I also pray for myself that this write-up won't stand against me on judgement day, amen in Jesus' name.
A very big thanks to you all.
Let's meet in church tomorrow.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
With What You Wrote Up There, you Dont Stand A Chance With Seun

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Fools by CuteMadridista: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'm gonna reply this cuz unlike OP, you tried hard to bare your thoughts better
Iamhappiness:
Mr Feg.elfire, thanks for taking the time to analyse everything I wrote. May GOD bless you. If you don't believe in GOD, that means you also don't believe in the afterlife. So i would like to ask you, won't you like to see your loved ones when you die ?
I'd love for there to be an afterlife, a god that loved me and has a plan for me in life. I'd love to whole heartedly believe that I will see my loved ones again. Unfortunately wanting something to be true no matter how strongly one feels and those things actually being true are different.

so to answer your question, there are many of my loved ones I would like to see when I die but my wanting to see them doesn't make afterlife true no matter how badly I want to see them. infact this is one of the reasons I see afterlife hypothesis as being manmade. we wanted something to be true so badly that we gave an easy answer to it

also why aren't you worshipping Allah so you won't burn in hell and you'll also meet fellow Muslim loved ones? why don't you fight battles and die there so Odin can grant you access to Valhalla where you'll meet your fellow "die in battle" comrades and feast at Odin's table forever and ever?
Re: Atheists Are Fools by Acidosis(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oga you dey vex oo

Let everyone believe whatever they want to believe... It will save you some time to focus energy on the right course.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by FaithfulServant(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by OtemAtum: 3:15am On Mar 18, 2018
This thread should be closed because it doesn't make any sense. Can anybody open a thread with the topic 'Christians are fools' and would not get banned? Mods, Seun, Lalasticlala, pls look into the matter. cool
Re: Atheists Are Fools by superhumanist(m): 3:38am On Mar 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
This thread should be closed because it doesn't make any sense. Can anybody open a thread with the topic 'Christians are fools' and would not get banned? Mods, Seun, Lalasticlala, pls look into the matter. cool

I have reported this thread and it is unfair that it is still up since you made the comment.

We wouldnt say "muslims are fools" and neither would we say "christians are fools". This thread should be close

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by JimmyCrow(m): 3:49am On Mar 18, 2018
Iamhappiness:
Mr Fegelfire, thanks for taking the time to analyse everything I wrote. May GOD bless you. If you don't believe in GOD, that means you also don't believe in the afterlife. So i would like to ask you, won't you like to see your loved ones when you die ? It's kind of insane, right but it's the truth. Do you want to have a near death experience before you change your mind. You'll now realize that GOD truly exist. After that, you'll become an evangelist and start preaching the gosple of our LORD from east to west and north to south. I do not have any evidence to show you that GOD exist. What more evidence do i need than "you yourself." The fact that you're alive and reading this is an evidence of GOD'S existence for me. Please don't take the grace of GOD for granted. I'm quite sure it took you at least thirty minutes to type your comments. It will only take you less than five minutes to accept Jesus Christ into your precious life. I hope you do not become ad'orun m'oto. Thanks
Hey mr festwiz, I have no problem with atheists, I just want to win souls for Christ. You too should surrender all to Him before it's too late. Thanks and GOD bless.
Hello asuustrike2009, thanks. GOD bless you too. May you not backslide in Jesus' name, amen. When the trumpet sounds, we shall all reign with our LORD.
Hi Mr Niflheim, i don't know if you're saying the truth or being sacarstic. But whatever it is, may the Most High GOD touch your mind. May you have an encounter with your Savior just like brother Paul did. Thanks. GOD bless you.
Hey JimmyCrow, thanks for dropping by. More life to you. You're also part of GOD's plan in HIS lovely paradise.
I also pray for myself that this write-up won't stand against me on judgement day, amen in Jesus' name.
A very big thanks to you all.
Let's meet in church tomorrow.
I'm sorry for your ignorance.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by OtemAtum: 4:05am On Mar 18, 2018
superhumanist:

I have reported this thread and it is unfair that it is still up since you made the comment.

We wouldnt say "muslims are fools" and neither would we say "christians are fools". This thread should be close

Mods, please do the right thing before men starts creating vengeful threads. That the ignorant people of 1C.E said this nonsense doesn't mean that we the enlightened ones should keep reiterating it.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by orisa37: 5:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Stupid and ignorant.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by CuteMadridista: 5:30am On Mar 18, 2018
orisa37:
Stupid and ignorant.
come on, have some respect for OP. don't call him that
Re: Atheists Are Fools by Seun(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Iamhappiness:
Come Seun or what is your name called. I don't know what your problem is. You & your fellow atheists believe you are intelligent. But believe me you all are one of the most foolish people on earth.
I apologize for making you and other Christians angry in the instances when I could have gotten my points across without making you angry.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by CuteMadridista: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
I could've sworn this thread was removed previously
Re: Atheists Are Fools by Seun(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I could've sworn this thread was removed previously
Yes, I revived it. I’ll have to find out why it was removed.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atheists Are Fools by butterflylion: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
superhumanist:

But you can say Christians (theists) are delusional, pricks, stûpid, bonkers, idiots, need psychiatric evaluation, etc right?

Hypo...... Fill in the spaces

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Are Fools by FaithfulServant(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Matthew 5:22 KJV

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Fools by Martinez19(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Atheists Are Fools by CuteMadridista: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Looks like Watchscience don chop ban. if true, we're safe from his drunken insanity for at least 24hrs unless Hond shows up

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Fools by MrMystrO(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Iamhappiness:
Come Seun or what is your name called. I don't know what your problem is. You & your fellow atheists believe you are intelligent. But believe me you all are one of the most foolish people on earth. I don't understand the reason why a sane human being would believe there is no GOD. Really I still can't get it. You believe these planets just came into existence by itself ? You think you came into this world by mere chance ? Oh I see it's evolution. Fools. You think when you die, that would be the end of it all ? How foolish of you guys to think you're more intelligent than your Maker.

But I've come to realize that most of you atheists aren't that foolish. Deep down your heart, you know GOD exist. But you refuse to admit. Most of you are blinded by resentment and bitterness.

Am quite sure most atheists used to believe in GOD until probably something {bad} happened to them which made them change their thinking. Perhaps they lost a loved one. 0r maybe they prayed to GOD and their prayer wasn't answered. And this made them so sad, disappointed and angry that they concluded GOD doesn't exist. I pity these kind of people

But there are some foolish ones which i refuse to pity. As a result of their sinful lifestyle, they decide to pretend GOD doesn't exist so they won't have to ask HIM for forgiveness of their sin. No matter the number of times you say `GOD doesn't exist', that wont change a thing It won't stop GOD from being GOD. GOD is not APC, HE doesn't change.

I'm very sure you Seun are one of this foolish people. But if am wrong, then am sorry. I just hope it's not too late before you know and say the truth. If u like continue to live in a dreamland and say GOD doesn't exist. You can continue to lie that there're quite a few monotheistic religion in the world, each with their own belief and doctrine.

I won't say christianity or islam is the true religion. All am very sure of is that Jesus Christ is the only true way that leads to the Father. Is your name not OluwaSeun ? But you have refuse to thank GOD for the gift of life. You even have the mind to compare yourself with GOD. Aja to ba fe parun, ko ni gbo fere olode Omo ta n ba soro to n warunki, ko se tan a ti parun. I pray that won't be your lot in Jesus' name, amen. So, e ronu ke pi iwada ke ma ba sonu.

This intelligence which you think you have, who gave it to you ? Is it not the Living GOD. One day you will know the truth and it will surely set you free.

It is when they're about to die that they now start saying 'GOD, if it's true that YOU exist, am begging YOU to please forgive me my sin. Please spare my life, don't let me die like this. If YOU save me I promise to serve YOU for the rest of my life. But it's already too late Epa o gboro mo.

Thanks

What Exactly are you trying to achieve with this post? Please Elaborate.
Re: Atheists Are Fools by CuteMadridista: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Seun:

I apologize for making you and other Christians angry in the instances when I could have gotten my points across without making you angry.

This apology makes me feel uncomfortable cuz I honestly see no need for it

If they got angry cuz you're criticising their religion then they're the ones with the problem NOT you as Christians are also fond of criticising other people's belief too. in fact their religion is built around that so its emotional blackmail to claim to be angry when they're taking what they like dishing out.
Only if you went personal with them due to their religion or criticise with the endgame of them getting angry do I feel their anger can be warranted

https://www.nairaland.com/4393886/respect-other-peoples-belief-arguably This thread is kinda pertinent to this too

After all is said, its not my apology and I must commend the motive behind it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Criticism As A Christian Body / The Glories Of Perfect Celibacy / Did Evangelist T.b Joshua Predict London Riots? You Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.