Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy (21745 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by victorian(f): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Op you are 1000% wrong..
Dumping of ladies and the reasons you gave cut across both poor guys too...

Even a poor guy will dump a lady that is a financial burden..

And there are rich guys that will get married to ladies that has nothing,, All rich guys must not marry rich ladies,, it's a relationship decision that involves what the rich guy sees in the poor lady that will make him to marry her....

So whether rich or poor., it's advisable as a lady to be financial independent..

God bless you.

Let the op keep deluding herself. She should keep away from any rich guy who comes her way. Nobody handcuff her hands to date them.
There are rich guys who fall helplessly in love with average or poor girls. Likewise there are rich guys who are very calculative and prefers a rich girl or girl who im papa rich and is connected. Or some may truly fall in love with a rich girl.
If the parents of the rich girl lost their wealth tmrw? That marriage is gone.
Or if she becomes broke tmrw due to some miscalculation in her business or she gets sacked from her plum job, she should kiss the marriage goodbye. That's why been too calculative in choosing a spouse is not ideal.

And like you said earlier, it's good for a lady to be financially Independent. It's the best.

Both poor, average and rich guy will admire, respect and wife her ,if she's humble join.

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, now you have just made me imagine how a hungry dyck would look like grin. I'm out though grin.

Maybe it looks like a fried vienna lol. Ever seen how a vienna wrinkles & looks sorry after you've fried it? Kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by NairaMaster1(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2018
MissCokie:
Hello everyone, my name is Miss Cokie. We Girls are gold diggers by default, and only the reasonable ones tend to struggle for a personal self esteem and respect.

Here are (5) five disadvantages of dating a rich guy: .

1. Used And Dumped: If you pour an old wine inside a new wine, we all know what's going to happen?. Oh yes, you guessed right. He will use you and dump you.

2. He Won't Marry You: Rich guys don't marry a liability. For heavan sake you're a broke girl, reaping from where you did not sow. A rich guy would only marry a rich girl, who can share financial burdens with him.

3. You Will Be A Laughing Stock: This one is self explanatory. We have fish stock, beef stock , chicken stock, and rich guys love all of them, but what they don't like is a laughing stock.

4. You're A Consumer Not A Creator: Imagine going out on a date with a rich guy, and your broke ass consumes 10 raps of moi moi , chicken bread, pizza and big size coke. Rich girls don't eat like a Buffalo.

5. Experimental Site: Breast harvesting, legs and hand harvest, skull harvesting is still rampant, please don't fall victims all in the bid to date or marry a rich guy. A rich guy will show you pepper because he knows you're nothing but a gold digger hustling to dig gold in his life, therefore he would be prepared to harvest you, since he already sowed his seed.

Hello to the real women out there, working effortlessly day and night to become a rich lady. Your hustle will be fulfilled someday. You will meet a rich guy that will cherish and love you.

Correct babe.
I celebrate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by jiorhemen(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
#1 I'd still rather be used & dumped by a rich guy. I don't think I'd ever get over the shock of being used & dumped by a penniless church rat grin

Chai, I'd kill myself!
You can't be used and dumped if you have your own money and also financially independent. But if you are a gold-digging broke ass lady, expect to be treated like a piece of thrash. However, sometimes, broke girls are lucky to meet a good guy who will respect them despite their acute poverty.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by NairaMaster1(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
#1 I'd still rather be used & dumped by a rich guy. I don't think I'd ever get over the shock of being used & dumped by a penniless church rat grin

Chai, I'd kill myself!

I talk am. One don show face.
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by holybabayo(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
About Rich Guys Dumping Broke Ladies, It Depends on The Type of guys. Non Educated Rich guys will marry a broke ass poor girl so long as she has a B.sc.

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Hotzone(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Likeness and love really is a virtue with innermost quality not cash.
U can discover someone from poor background but because of something positive in him/her u decide to take a long walk together and hoping for better outcome.
Gold digging is for feeble minds
Strong mind create a path, weak fellow threads upon it

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by NairaMaster1(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Chai, I'd kill myself!

I talk am.
One don show face.
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by MissCokie(f): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2018
2horsePOWER:
OP.
hope uve got a crash helmet.
they'll soon come for your head with internet catapult and stones. grin

Lolz grin I am always ready for them.
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Sirmuel1(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't care. Are we going to eat his penìs? Sex is not even at the top 3 spot on my list of priorities. I can live with or without it.

Will you date a guy that has no d*ck?
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by TheKingIsHere: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Chai, I'd kill myself!

You watched the video yesterday of that venuzuella player beating the shiit out of the lady because he knows she is dating him for the money?

Hope your video won't be next.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Lionessza(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ndiyayazi ne-emotional yoyo. It hurts just reading those words cry When we get back at them for playing with our feelings, they're going to say we're wicked. So I'd rather save them from the tsunami that would knock them out cold grin

Lol @the tsunami. I would rather he loves and cares more than I do, his feelings are safe with me , I can guarantee that lol. Can't say the same for bona , coz they see that as an opportunity to control you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by jiorhemen(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can't date/marry a broke guy

It's not gonn ever happen!!!

I am not a gold digger...stop generalising

I don't see any disadvantage in being with a rich guy

Rich guys any day any time
It's not bad to prefer rich guys only. I also prefer rich girls only. I don't do broke girls at all. What makes a broke ass girl from a poverty stricken family deserve my hard-earned money. No way.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by NairaMaster1(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can't date/marry a broke guy

It's not gonn ever happen!!!

I am not a gold digger...stop generalising

I don't see any disadvantage in being with a rich guy

Rich guys any day any time

You mean you're a diamond digger?
At least show virtue by ignoring this type of post. Remember the OP says rich girls don't eat too much.
You too talk.
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2018
AntiWailer:
Poor girl with poor mentality.

If u have ur career intact and u are not expecting relationship to be a business venture, all those 5 points are not applicable.

Most times it starts with genuine love until you can not hide the fact that u are simply a thief. He pays u for ur service and dump u.
This your comment got me laughing. Thief kwa. Is it a crime to fall in love with a guy who happens to be rich?
I advise guys to hide their status from ladies and see if there's genuine feelings but we know men can't and who wanna go through that stress?
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2018
jiorhemen:

You can't be used and dumped if you have your own money and also financially independent. But if you are a gold-digging broke ass lady, expect to be treated like a piece of thrash. However, sometimes, broke girls are lucky to meet a good guy who will respect them despite their acute poverty.

There're many ways a person can be used & then dumped. Don't bore me with the righteous horseshit.

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by MissCokie(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Correct babe.
I celebrate you.

kiss
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Princedapace(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, exactly. I hate this notion that broke guys are good guys . What a bloody lie, broke guys are only humble because of their circumstances. Infact men who come from poverty stricken backgrounds tend to be the biggest oppressors when they finally " make it". I'm sorry but being used by a guy who gives me nothing but attention and jokes, would drive me to suicide grin. What lesson would I come out of the relationship with ? That I'm dumb? grin.

Well, I don't think it is about rich or broke guys. In her last line, said, work hard and be rich and rich guys too will love u naturally!

She is trying to preach against the convent of being lazy and hope to find one maga to hammer on. That is so becoming of naija ladies

My gf whom I'm will be engaging next month, when she was in her early years in school, I asked her to think of any business she can do and I will sponsor it. But she refused. I send her monthly money for upkeep and take care of her other needs, including school needs. Now, I want ti start a business for her and send her to training institution which will cost me 100k alone for the training!

I used to tease her. Like baby, if I don't send u money for two months, will u still love me? The fact remains that up to this moment, I feel deep down that she is with me becus I do take good care of her! And I av this deep fear that she may not be strong enough to support me too in the future so I work extra hard sef.

Naija ladies need to learn to hustle and hope true love comes. It is becoming of em ladies here to see a rich guy as a prayer answered. We need to teach our next generation how to work and earn on their own.

Intelligent and hard working girls are rare compare to guys. Most girls here are mentally lazy and liability.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I talk am.
One don show face.

Deal with it.
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Lol some upset people won't like this.
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Owamudia: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, my sister I'm with you there...100% . Just imagine . I would rather cry behind the steering wheel of a mini cooper than cry inside a crowded dirty train grin. There are levels to this thing grin.

When next I see a headless lady, I will assume it's you and just move on.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Joemetry(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO true. Where does he get the nerve? Yho! When someone is managing you broke ass, you better stay humble grin

All these women do NL self!

Who told you being rich is only a masculine attribute?

Abi Operah Winfrey, Alakija, Beyonce and their likes be good digger like you?
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Joemetry(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO true. Where does he get the nerve? Yho! When someone is managing you broke ass, you better stay humble grin

All these women for NL self!

Who told you being rich is only a masculine attribute?

Abi Operah Winfrey, Alakija, Beyonce and their likes be good digger like you?
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You watched the video yesterday of that venuzuella player beating the shiit out of the lady because he knows she is dating him for the money?

Hope your video won't be next.

Bill Gates is still happily married & so is that Facebook guy. Never heard news of them being wifebeaters. A person with anger issues will have them whether he is broke or rich. Being rich does equate to violent monster. In fact, the broke ones will be more predisposed to anger imo, because they're frustrated they're not driving around in a Porsche-O grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Lionessza(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Maybe it looks like a fried vienna lol. Ever seen how a vienna wrinkles & looks sorry after you've fried it? Kikikiki.

LMFAO, ja ne. So a Vienna must be the hungry dyck , and a Russian the rich dyck grin coz they don't shrink to the same level, after getting fried grin. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol @the tsunami. I would rather he loves and cares more than I do, his feelings are safe with me , I can guarantee that lol. Can't say the same for bona , coz they see that as an opportunity to control you.

Lol @ your feelings are safe with me. It sounds romantic smiley
You can say that again! Ugh.

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by TheKingIsHere: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Bill Gates is still happily married & so is that Facebook guy. Never heard news of them being wifebeaters. A person with anger issues will have them whether he is broke or rich. Being rich does equate to violent monster. In fact, the broke ones will be more predisposed to anger imo, because they're frustrated they're not driving around in a Porsche-O grin
Lol.

I hope you know Bill Gates wasn't the richest man when he got married? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by okwusdidi: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2018
The OP just advised her follow ladies to stop seeing men as their financial saviours.The should hustle and make their own money. Even when a rich guy marries a poor girl over time he is going to get irritated by her continued depends on him for her survival. He is your husband not your father.I have heard girls say things like even if he is a monster as far as he has money,i don't care.I pity such gurls because it is better not to even marry than to be in such a horrible relationship because of money.The right attitude to marriage is what can I do to add value to my partner life and not what I can gain from him.I am happy that we still have good ladies like miss. Cookie in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, ja ne. So a Vienna must be the hungry dyck , and a Russian the rich dyck grin coz they don't shrink to the same level, after getting fried grin. grin

Hmmmm...dont make me hungry lol. Rich dick is wors grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by MissCokie(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Princedapace:

Well, I don't think it is about rich or broke guys. In her last line, said, work hard and be rich and rich guys too will love u naturally!

She is trying to preach against the convent of being lazy and hope to find one maga to hammer on. That is so becoming of naija ladies

My gf whom I'm will be engaging next month, when she was in her early years in school, I asked her to think of any business she can do and I will sponsor it. But she refused. I send her monthly money for upkeep and take care of her other needs, including school needs. Now, I want ti start a business for her and send her to training institution which will cost me 100k alone for the training!

I used to tease her. Like baby, if I don't send u money for two months, will u still love me? The fact remains that up to this moment, I feel deep down that she is with me becus I do take good care of her! And I av this deep fear that she may not be strong enough to support me too in the future so I work extra hard sef.

Naija ladies need to learn to hustle and hope true love comes. It is becoming of em ladies here to see a rich guy as a prayer answered. We need to teach our next generation how to work and earn on their own.

Intelligent and hard working girls are rare compare to guys. Most girls here are mentally lazy and liability.

God bless you. You understood my content and intent.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by Kobicove(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2018
Number 4 is so very true
Re: 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy by MissCokie(f): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2018
okwusdidi:
The OP just advised her follow ladies to stop seeing men as their financial saviours.The should hustle and make their own money. Even when a rich guy marries a poor girl over time he is going to get irritated by her continued depends on him for her survival. He is your husband not your father.I have heard girls say things like even if he is a monster as far as he has money,i don't care.I pity such gurls because it is better not to even marry than to be in such a horrible relationship because of money.The right attitude to marriage is what can I do to add value to my partner life and not what I can gain from him.I am happy that we still have good ladies like miss. Cookie in Nigeria.

My message is for those who would read and understand. Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.