Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. (833 Views)

Meet Bbnaija6 Most Beautiful Housemate And Her Real Boyfriend Outside The House / Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death / Bbnija :mike’s Wifey Show Off There Wedding Ring As She Misses Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by seyoops4u: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2018
BB Naija 2018: Nina says she misses her Boyfriend outside the Big brother house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbZsaw82Raw
Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

I don't blame her....
Miracle is a one-minute man.

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by pyyxxaro: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2018
The person above me is a 2mins woman tongue
Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by Papiikush: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2018
I think it is better you continue the relationship you started with miracle. Don't tell me you are tired of having sex and sucking his dick every night.

Slut.

1 Like

Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2018
This girl is shameless i swear.

It's like having sex for money in the presence of your husband then after you go to him and say baby please forgive me,, i did it for money..

The thunder that will fire her is undergoing striking training in heaven..

1 Like

Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by Partnerbiz2: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Me watch this thing?

I dey madt?
Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by Tamarapetty(f): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
BS!
Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by adadike(f): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Yet, u turned him to a joke by fvcking miracle up and down.
Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by oloriadejoke(f): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2018
craze dey inside this girl blood....hmmmm Collins don suffer oo
Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by Papiikush: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This girl is shameless i swear.

It's like having sex for money in the presence of your husband then after you go to him and say baby please forgive me,, i did it for money..

The thunder that will fire her is undergoing striking training in heaven..

If I caught my future wife having sex with another man for 45m, I'll be an enemy of progress to stop her.

I'll even ask if she needs power horse to keep the exercise active.

Everything is alright as long as she comes back home with the money.
Re: BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Papiikush:

If I caught my future wife having sex with another man for 45m, I'll be an enemy of progress to stop her.

I'll even ask if she needs power horse to keep the exercise active.

Everything is alright as long as she comes back home with the money.
lol after she comes back with the money,, Take Your share and dump her.. lol

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Biography And Networth / #bbnaija: Nigerian Lady Blasts Cee-c, Says She Is A Psychopath / Private Jet Of Comedian Kevin Hart, Experienced Burst Tyres As It Lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.