Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job (28933 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by ijaw1stson: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
akeentech:
If you need a job contact me
baba I need o. abeg
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by Krafty006: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hmmm... This is interesting.
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by 12345baba(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na hungry companies and firms fit dey impress by these .
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
so people still go for interview in Nigeria... na wa oooooo
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by Hkana: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
Reminds me how i was bragging during my kpmg interview. Cos i was the only chartered accountant among the applicants. Dey sent me wat i deserved regret mail.

You're very funny bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by churchee: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
The only interview I will permit in my life is that of paparazzi and me as a celebrity.

But op, where's the laughter kwanu?
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by Damfostopper(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
op next time.... be specific....wat Yu wrote relates to banking job
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by luvola(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
wethebest:
get connection nd know God, u re gud to go even wit pass. i graduated last year nd i neva even get result, my uncle don gv me job already say anytime result come out make i go collect am. no interview ooo bt straight frm my bedroom to work

baba come link me up. I get the required experience and certificate.
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by bionixs: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
aieromon:
This sh1t won't produce any positive outcome in my line of work angry
please sir,are you a loader at the motor park?
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by smatme(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Op.
You said it has worked for you in many interviews you've attended.

If it worked for you, why were you not hired dt you've got to attend many interviews.
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by Abokii8(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
correctguy101:

If I was one of the panelists, I would stop you and plead with you to start afresh but slowly this time.

You wan spoil my brain cos you smoke weed undecided
I was stopped halfway through and was told to repeat what i said..... and i did it more perfectly... May be they thought that i crammed the whole things.
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by Abokii8(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
obatoro:

And did you get the job?
It was an academic interview, we are yet to hear from them.
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by stevrulez(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Like this....

Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by Enoyoh: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tell us why we should hire you?
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by obatoro: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abokii8:
It was an academic interview, we are yet to hear from them.
Okay, good luck then.
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by smiliyB(f): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
akeentech:
If you need a job contact me
I need a job,can i pm you?
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by horia: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
aieromon:
This sh1t won't produce any positive outcome in my line of work angry
still doesn't make it a s*it
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by correctguy101(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abokii8:
I was stopped halfway through and was told to repeat what i said..... and i did it more perfectly... May be they thought that i crammed the whole things.

Hope you weren't disoriented when you were stopped and asked to restart?

More importantly, hope the result was favourable?
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by correctguy101(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
stevrulez:
Like this....
A real funny one..... grin
Re: 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job by wethebest(m): 3:56am On Mar 18, 2018
luvola:

baba come link me up. I get the required experience and certificate.

bro, d guy jst dey groom me, i never strong like that. once i don dey well, i must help ppl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) / Airport Services Agents Job Recruitment At Qatar Airways / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.