Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG (753 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission Jobs 2017/2018 Recruitment / JUST IN!! Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (photos) / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by Mrsulay: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
No This was disclosed by the Permanent Secretary, Service, Policies and Strategies Office, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Ndubuisi Osuji, at the 40th National Council on Establishment holding in Owerri, the Imo State capital.
The Federal Government said it has removed the dichotomy between holders of Higher National Diploma and Degree in the Federal Civil Service.
This was disclosed by the Permanent Secretary, Service, Policies and Strategies Office, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Ndubuisi Osuji, at the 40th National Council on Establishment holding in Owerri, the Imo State capital.
Owing to this development, the Federal Government said it has enhanced the entry Salary Grade Level for all category of HND holders in the Federal Civil Service from Level 07 to Grade Level 08.
Osuji said this was in compliance with the decisions reached at the 39th National Council on Establishment.
A statement on Thursday in Abuja by an Assistant Director, Media Relations, Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Timothy Akpoli, on behalf of the Director of Communications, quoted Osuji to have said the decisions reached at the 39th NCE were fully implemented through various circulars conveyed to the relevant stakeholders.
He listed some of these decisions to include uniform Scheme of Service for all category of Nurses with the common nomenclature of “Nursing Officers”: Internship for graduate Nurses who do not possess the professional Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife qualification; enhancing entry Salary Grade Level 08 for all category of Higher National Diploma holders; and creation of Assistant Education Officers Cadre SGL 07 – 14 for candidates with the requisite qualification in Special Education.
Osuji also said the meeting would consider a total of 80 memoranda comprising 18 reference cases and 66 new memoranda, submitted by State Governments, Federal Government Agencies and other stakeholders.
In addition, he said the reports and recommendations of both the Standing Committees and Joint National Public Service Negotiating Councils were part of the agenda for the meeting.
According to him, the previous decisions of Council on the creation of new cadres, amendment or elongation of existing cadres, have been collated for inclusion in the on-going review of the Scheme of Service due to be published soon.
This, Osuji noted, would achieve the twin objectives of producing a single reference document for all cadres/professional groups in the Civil Service, as well as reduce the numerous requests for clarifications and interpretation on various establishment decisions of Council.
Osuji urged the participants to bring their wealth of experience to bear during the deliberation, adding that the experiences of the officials have place on them a unique position to evaluate the memoranda and recommend measures that would have positive impact on service delivery, as well as improve the processes and system of operations in the Civil Service.
The Head of Service, Imo State, Callistus Ekenze, in his address said the meeting will signpost a lot of issues and throw up matters that will at th end gladden the mind of workers.
Ekenze called on all participants

your-notion..co.ke/2018/03/weve-removed-hnd-bsc-dichotomy-in.html?m=1

Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by dafeyankee: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
Good

IamAirforce1 I think it's time you try your HND for a teaching job since E-Money no gree sign you.
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by kokozain(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2018
Good news
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by IamAirforce1: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good

IamAirforce1 I think it's time you try your HND for a teaching job since E-Money no gree sign you.
I'm so fortunate in life than you could ever be

Recognise!
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by dafeyankee: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I'm so fortunate in life than you could ever be

Recognise!

Wahum for Ikeja dey hire ohh.
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by IamAirforce1: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2018
dafeyankee:

Wahum for dey hire ohh.

What is wahum?

You musta been a job seeker all your life..
Lmaoo

I wish you well
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by dafeyankee: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

What is wahum?

You musta been a job seeker all your life..
Lmaoo

I wish you well

Wahum na one company wey dey produce iron pots and products for ikeja.
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by IamAirforce1: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2018
dafeyankee:

Wahum na one company wey dey produce iron pots and products for ikeja.

Dem no fit pay me cheesy
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by GodwinGodon(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmm... Federal Government has another plans for Nigeria again oh... Does it mean that one can not apply for government work with HND AND Bsc degree again except O'level and OND? Please someone should uplarge me because I don't understand it oh. Or making level 7 & 8 equal... [color=#550000][/color]
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by dafeyankee: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Dem no fit pay me cheesy

Lol
Re: We’ve Removed HND, B.sc Dichotomy In Federal Civil Service ―FG by Soteriahascome: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Great.

(1) (Reply)

My Igbo Fiancee / 10 Things You Can Get From Jomo Tv Online / How Alex Otti Stole My Father’s Property And Threatened To Kill Me-arochukwu Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.