Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sex In The Cinema- How I Long To Have It - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sex In The Cinema- How I Long To Have It (682 Views)

I Need A Matured Lady For Serious Sex In Lagos / I Need A Matured Lady For Serious Sex In Lagos / I Need A Matured Lady For Serious Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Cinema- How I Long To Have It by donvolta: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2018
A Nigerian couple have gone viral after they were caught having sex in the cinema on a CCTV camera.

The two have so far been unidentified, but they were the only ones in the cinema while watching a movie and seeing as there was no one else around, decided to indulge themselves.

Staffers in the cinema saw the act and recorded the video which was then leaked online.

Nigerians were quick to react with many expressing surprise and disgust at what was going on.

Don Jazzy, Mavin’s boss and social media celebrity got in on the action also reacting to the video

http://newshelm.ng/video-nigerian-couple-caught-having-sex-in-cinema-nigerians-react/
Re: Sex In The Cinema- How I Long To Have It by meobizy(f): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Since 2018, Nigerians have reacted to random nonsense posted online. I tire for una.

(1) (Reply)

Women's World / Advice For Sisters / Please All Ladies Should Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.