Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! (1167 Views)

Decorative Stamp Concrete Floor Design / We Are Into Stamp Concrete Flooring.. / Decorative Stamped Concrete (08105148400) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2018
This is the All New Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring.

Features;

-Water Resistant
-Durability (not easily susceptible to shearing)
-Fungi proof ( no growth of vegetable matter)
-Non Slippery Flooring
-Aesthetics (Gives a superb attractive outlook upon completion)
-Easy to maintain
-Absorbs load pressure easily and spreads over a large surface area due to the homogeneity of each floor panel
-Affordability
-Flexibility (it's design can adopt any desired pattern of choice)

This flooring can be used for walk ways, drive ways, and any sort of external flooring path. You might want to try it today.

Please call Palais Global Services today on 08025254966 for inquiries. Thank you.

Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2018
More pictures

Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2018
More pictures...

Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2018
More pictures. ..

Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good afternoon...
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good afternoon...
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Seamless decorative stamp concrete flooring...
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Beep
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Call today for your decorative stamp concrete.
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by jabolo(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2018
How much per Sq. m for the simple design in grey?
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
jabolo:
How much per Sq. m for the simple design in grey?
Please kindly call for inquiries. Thank you.
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by jabolo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
oparahchi:
Please kindly call for inquiries. Thank you.

I see, you're just an internet marketer working on commission, not the actual professional.

Good luck though.
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
jabolo:

I see, you're just an internet marketer working on commission, not the actual professional.

Good luck though.
it is rather unfortunate that your assumptions are very wrong. To give you pricing, there are certain information I will require of you, hence the reason the post clearly states call for inquiries. You don't speak to anyone in a condescending manner.
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by jabolo(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2018
oparahchi:
it is rather unfortunate that your assumptions are very wrong. To give you pricing, there are certain information I will require of you, hence the reason the post clearly states call for inquiries. You don't speak to anyone in a condescending manner.

Maybe the internet marketer part was unnecessary but that's their typical modus operandi. You probably don't need my business now but consider a client whose engineer is hard selling the standard lazy landscaping solutions, about to sign on the dotted line when he/she sees a new concept online. The first natural question is affordability viz a viz what his/her engineer is pushing.

I maintain that it does not require a clandestine conversation to publicly provide a typical price range for your installations, with the standard caveats. It is done everywhere else as part of a professional service, and one of the many frustrations expressed by people on this forum (your potential clientbase) is the manner service providers are reluctant to offer up price indications. Again, caveats are perfectly fine. For many, it's an immediate turn-off and you will find the most respected (read successful) suppliers here are quite open with price information and then with other technical details when asked.

Like I said, good luck as I head elsewhere, and I certainly didn't intend to be condescending.

1 Like

Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2018
jabolo:

Maybe the internet marketer part was unnecessary but that's their typical modus operandi. You probably don't need my business now but consider a client whose engineer is hard selling the standard lazy landscaping solutions, about to sign on the dotted line when he/she sees a new concept online. The first natural question is affordability viz a viz what his/her engineer is pushing.

I maintain that it does not require a clandestine conversation to publicly provide a typical price range for your installations, with the standard caveats. It is done everywhere else as part of a professional service, and one of the many frustrations expressed by people on this forum (your potential clientbase) is the manner service providers are reluctant to offer up price indications. Again, caveats are perfectly fine. For many, it's an immediate turn-off and you will find the most respected (read successful) suppliers here are quite open with price information and then with other technical details when asked.

Like I said, good luck as I head elsewhere, and I certainly didn't intend to be condescending.
Thank you for your rather polite feedback this time. I don't have issues putting up prices as you would have seen in a similar post I have seen regarding my polymer based concrete flooring. However I have also noticed that keen prospects always take out time to call. Anyways do have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
All new concrete flooring....
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: All New Seamless Decorative Stamp Concrete Flooring! by oparahchi(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Get A Land @ HOPEWELL PARK Estate With Instant Allocation At Promo Price / 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale @ Femi Okunnu Estate Phase 3,jakande-lekki / 21 Inch New Mouka FOAM (necked) @70k Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.