Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

WAEC, You Seriously Need To Improve Your Standard! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC, You Seriously Need To Improve Your Standard! (442 Views)

5 Awesome Sites You Seriously Need To Know / How To Improve Your Math Skills / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC, You Seriously Need To Improve Your Standard! by hermosa7: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2018
I got a WAEC website today (waeconline.org.ng/e-learning) where I could get Examiner's report on May/June and Oct/Nov Maths past questions. What I saw there was, to say the least, discouraging. I wonder why WAEC - a regional exam - still struggles with having a great online resource for students and teachers and releasing past question papers to all like IGCSE and other international exam bodies.

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Offshore Technology Institute PG Admissions For 2018/2019 / OAU Lecturer Requests 5 Rounds Of Sex Before Passing Female Student / School Of Nursing Form, UBTH Online Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.