Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood (48218 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / Bolanle Ninolowo Steps Out In Symbolized Agbada Looking Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by NaijaCelebrity: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Patrick Attah who was among the celebrities that made the Nollywood industry stand out as his acting prowess made many stay glue to their TV screens back in the late and early 90s.

The cute ever smiling actor,Pat Ata who suddenly went missing as decided to focus on other projects but thank God he is doing well for himself as he is currently based in Germany, where he also does music and also directs in most cases.

Pat Ata disclosed that he is already working on some projects which will soon be out and fans will have the opportunity of seeing him return to his first love.

See more photos of him.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/veteran-actor-pat-ata-looking-cute-new-photos-set-return-nollywood/

8 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by amnwa(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2018
First to comment.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by eTECTIVe(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2018
With his new looks he's not going to b getting those roles he used to get.. Na bouncer roles now for am

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by paprika212(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2018
my crush in those days

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by cybriz82(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kcee and e.money come and see ur brother

21 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by hubtiva: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by bannykel: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Aww, he is back cool, my crush that Year, fine guy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by maberry(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
This guy still dey? grin

3 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Partnerbiz2: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
My guy don pop steroids...

See below

Promo ends soon..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wow......

Bearded men rock.

12 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by galaxy365: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
I love this dude so much!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by RuddyFusion(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
igbo AMAKA

25 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Paradigm777: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
See what Buhari has cause undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Rollins777(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Everyone is beautiful when you have the cash to take care of yourself.

18 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by NinaArsenal(f): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wow. he really do look good. My elder sister crush back in dos days.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Badboiz(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
eTECTIVe:
With his new looks he's not going to b getting those roles he used to get.. Na bouncer roles now for am

Have you heard of Bolanle Ninalowo?..

11 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by styless(f): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
kiss
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by PMWSpirit(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Wow......

Bearded men rock.
This your meme is funny ooo, beards dey end if you visit a drunk barber

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
He Is Too Big. He Must Be A Body Guard Over There
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by NwaAmaikpe: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

Pat Attah.

The useless homo who wasted his opportunities with Victoria Inyama, Regina Askia and Genevieve Nnaji.

I'm sure he gymed up so as to look attractive to those German gays or maybe he is now a truck pusher, bouncer or boxer there.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Drsheddy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
IGALA GUY
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
gud for him.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Yinxies(f): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pat Attah.

The useless homo who wasted his opportunities with Victoria Inyama, Regina Askia and Genevieve Nnaji.

Those German gays must have scattered all his behind.

He was so cute with Vicky

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Wow. he really do look good. My elder sister crush back in dos days.
MODIFIED.

6 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by yemzzy22(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
lol looks handsome my grand ma crush those days

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Welcome Nwanneee.
However, don't come and contribute in "MY PRINCE" MY PRINCE " role

4 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by biosystech: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
He looks good. I have always wondered where he was.
there was this movie he, Pete Edochie, Jim Iyke and Victoria Inyama acted. Can't remember the name. Also, there was this other one he was among four brothers.

Want a clean, fairly used laptops? Check here - https://www.nairaland.com/4333329/fairly-used-laptops-sale
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by blackbeau1(f): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
My crush that year. He still looks good tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by polite2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) / Lilian Esoro Buys A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.