Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? (5132 Views)

How Hushpuppi Aided North Korea Hackers / Network Engineers, Ccna,ccnp,ethical Hackers.. Let's Gather Here / Facts About Hacking That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by EvilSec: 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
Bahat:

This is good news. Let's make a telegram group to make learning and discussion swift there we can show and teach new skill to members. What type of vuln and what's the risk level have you tried to exploit it? Did the exploit work out?
One is a crit and the other two is medium severity... XSS, CSRF and Open Redirect... Exploit works out great btw, wrote a PoC for them all.

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Bahat: 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
EvilSec:

One is a crit and the other two is medium severity... XSS, CSRF and Open Redirect... Exploit works out great btw, wrote a PoC for them all.

Hmm that's great and good news what do you do to be precise

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by EvilSec: 5:27pm On May 03, 2020
Bahat:

Hmm that's great and good news what do you do to be precise
I'm a bug bounty hunter, I also reverse malware when I'm bored... What's the good news?

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Bahat: 5:31pm On May 03, 2020
EvilSec:

I'm a bug bounty hunter, I also reverse malware when I'm bored... What's the good news?

I'm also into Linux reverse engineering sometimes does windows reversing, I love checking and following research papers. Not bug hunting asit doesn't payhere been doing web/mobile based this days . Do we have good bug bounty around in Nigeria
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by EvilSec: 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
Bahat:

I'm also into Linux reverse engineering sometimes does windows reversing, I love checking and following research papers. Not bug hunting asit doesn't payhere been doing web/mobile based this days . Do we have good bug bounty around in Nigeria
Reversing linux execs is a lotta fun... I'm getting into into binary exploitation soon.
Btw, we don't have bug bounty programs in Nigeria. I work at hackerone and bugcrowd.

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Bahat: 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
EvilSec:

Reversing linux execs is a lotta fun... I'm getting into into binary exploitation soon.
Btw, we don't have bug bounty programs in Nigeria. I work at hackerone and bugcrowd.

I stopped doing bugs and others when It's not turning productive for me if you have a group you can share me the link to join while I soak myseld in some of your works and probably do something when I'm free
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Blesser28(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2020
thanks any way
Bahat:

you can start from somewhere this is a good link to start with https://github.com/Bahat159/Cheatsheet-God/blob/master/README.md
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by EvilSec: 6:05pm On May 03, 2020
Bahat:

I stopped doing bugs and others when It's not turning productive for me if you have a group you can share me the link to join while I soak myseld in some of your works and probably do something when I'm free
Don't have a group... I might have to create one though, but I'm not sure if people would be interested.

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Bahat: 7:10pm On May 03, 2020
EvilSec:

Don't have a group... I might have to create one though, but I'm not sure if people would be interested.

Not necessarily many at start we use invite it shouldn't be a big group which can also have sub groups From there we can discuss on future events
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Nyamve1: 10:08pm On May 03, 2020
When i was into yahoo, i used to hack but i embraced jesus, but i still have some ideas. Am now a graphic designer and i want to learn programming
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Skypeaceconsult: 1:43am On May 05, 2020
Nice!
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by saxwizard(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2020
Dear hackers in the house... i am working on writing a shell script for DDoS that can run on mininet..

I need your help...please
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Hotspotbro(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2020
Bahat:

yes i am.
i also wrote a malicious script using UTF-8 to decode my phone then. You would not believe the script destroyed my phone's memory wiping everything that the source code of the phone even started showing in attractive colours of green, red and black.

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Hotspotbro(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2020
Blesser28:
thanks any way
i also have my own github account but i have not posted any source code. I'm still working on it.
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by nurain150(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
Bahat:
I wonder if there are even good hackers here in nairaland, when i mean hackers i am not saying script kiddies (Those that use tools of the community), i mean researcher, people who think, innovate on new ways of doing things, people who deals with computer internals, who use Unix,Linux,Bsd as their default operating system.
I don't know where you guys got script kiddie from.... Why won't you use tools...did you invent your own biro while in school.. .No. . You needed to understand what hacking means... I suggest you buy courses on udemy or take ceh if you have the cash. .. Creating your own tools is only needed for specialized purpose... .And if you want help the community make it open source... . You need more enlightment on this not reading only articles on blog
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Blesser28(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2020
any other source that i can learn this stuff from
Hotspotbro:
i also have my own github account but i have not posted any source code. I'm still working on it.
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Bahat: 1:08pm On May 06, 2020
nurain150:

I don't know where you guys got script kiddie from.... Why won't you use tools...did you invent your own biro while in school.. .No. . You needed to understand what hacking means... I suggest you buy courses on udemy or take ceh if you have the cash. .. Creating your own tools is only needed for specialized purpose... .And if you want help the community make it open source... . You need more enlightment on this not reading only articles on blog

I already took Ceh someone thought me that, then I dived into the unix community reading, writing and debugging codes while reversing and checking some high level published material. I guess I know what I'm talking about. I'm still learning

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by nurain150(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2020
Bahat:

I already took Ceh someone thought me that, then I dived into the unix community reading, writing and debugging codes while reversing and checking some high level published material. I guess I know what I'm talking about. I'm still learning
Good one hacking has segment like codding. People who want hack operating system ,encryptation etc would be more close to the os .People after web based hacking too are in their own niche .Iot hacking too are... I guess it not right to impose the view of a Linux penetration tester on other niche.. . I still stand with my point that there is nothing called a script kiddie.. .It is a derogatory word that has vague defination... .If you feel like stepping up and coding a reverse tcp payload in cop or python.. .You feel like. If you feel like helping the Community by developing packet or network sniffer.. .You feel like. Because they are a whole number of tools out there and this won't propably work in a production enviroment......There is. Significantly nothing called a real hacker because he develops a programming tool.I guess you need to seprate the logic of ethical hacking from programming.. .Kudos. .
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Bahat: 5:44pm On May 06, 2020
nurain150:

Good one hacking has segment like codding. People who want hack operating system ,encryptation etc would be more close to the os .People after web based hacking too are in their own niche .Iot hacking too are... I guess it not right to impose the view of a Linux penetration tester on other niche.. . I still stand with my point that there is nothing called a script kiddie.. .It is a derogatory word that has vague defination... .If you feel like stepping up and coding a reverse tcp payload in cop or python.. .You feel like. If you feel like helping the Community by developing packet or network sniffer.. .You feel like. Because they are a whole number of tools out there and this won't propably work in a production enviroment......There is. Significantly nothing called a real hacker because he develops a programming tool.I guess you need to seprate the logic of ethical hacking from programming.. .Kudos. .

It's okay

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Runningwater(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2020
sparkle6:
Nigerians typical hacker mindset.
1. Buy a system.
2. Install linux os.
3. Change text to green with a black background.
4. Put on hood and guy fawkes costume.
Boom! Am a hacker check my siggy.
All trash. They cant even hash a 164bit password.
������������
I was had that mindset
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by NAMUST(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2020
Am interested in learning about hacking or cyber security... I have no idea about it.. Am a learner in IT matters. If a group is open pls let me the modalities pls.
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by dibara(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2020
EvilSec:

Sure we can! Was originally planning to open a thread where I disclose some of the vulns I've found on NL... I'm trying to show people how hacking works in the wild.
Most people think it's by sitting back, and running a bunch of automated tools then hope to find a crit.
please lets talk pls 09067220114
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by EvilSec: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2020
dibara:

please lets talk pls 09067220114
About?

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Najdorf: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Bahat post=65883354:
who use Unix,Linux,Bsd as their default operating system.
Ahah when did this become a pre-requisite for being a hacker lol
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Najdorf: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2020

FYI experienced hackers use community tools. Why must I write my own tools when there's the likes of nmap, metasploit, nessus, aircrack, burpsuite, owasp, xplico, maltego, ettercap, etc. There are different roles associated with hacking. Researchers are primarily those into malware analysis.
Yes am an Ethical Hacker. I eat and breathe KALI LINUX. I leave random usb rubber ducky around in places of interest hoping a naive mind gonna insert it into their system so I pwn it.

Imo a script kiddie is not just someone who uses hacking tools. Everyone does that.

Rather, it's someone who uses hacking tools and has no intention of learning how they work or even how to create his own. He's not really interested in learning but just "hacking" with whatever tools he can get. The difference is in his mindset.

A hacker should have the mentality of always wanting to have a deep understanding of how things work.

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Bahat: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Najdorf:

Ahah when did this become a pre-requisite for being a hacker lol

WTF Bro!!! If we check am now you fit be one of those pen tester or a coda. Bros this thing is more than that.
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by dibara(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2020
EvilSec:
About?
u fit do all those ha*king stuff
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Enceladus(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2020
nurain150:

Good one hacking

EvilSec:

About?

Elders abeg where can I get the realtek ar8812au or atheros ar9271 cards for a reasonable price here in Naija bcoz it was North of 15k on Jumia. I currently reside in Ogun.
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Bahat: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
we can always talk about Tools that does the job either Kali or custom made tools public or private, we all want to learn thats why we open thread, not to beef or prove anything, there will always be someone better than you in your field no matter how mighty you are, you aint invisible. Link us to interesting tools that does kick ass job, abeg no hoarding of knowledge, let us self reach you guys level. I'm talking to YOU, Yes YOU cool cool cool.

Techniques will also be appreciated.

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by EvilSec: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Enceladus:

Elders abeg where can I get the realtek ar8812au or atheros ar9271 cards for a reasonable price here in Naija bcoz it was North of 15k on Jumia. I currently reside in Ogun.
Use aliexpress, their standard shipping down to Nigeria takes roughly 25 days, "if you've got enough money to shell then use DHL". Jumia's pricing is an overkill.
I bought two of my adapters there, the Alfa AWUS036NH and AWUS036NEH. They inject packets like a beast.

Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by nurain150(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Enceladus:

Check fairly used ones on jiji
Re: Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? by Enceladus(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
EvilSec:

Use aliexpress, their standard shipping down to Nigeria takes roughly 25 days, "if you've got enough money to shell then use DHL". Jumia's pricing is an overkill.
I bought two of my adapters there, the Alfa AWUS036NH and AWUS036NEH. They inject packets like a beast.

nurain150:

Check fairly used ones on jiji

Thanks y'all �� will check them out.

Android Game Programming For Subway Surfers / Ruby Programmers And Programming / Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT