Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 (57258 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by CEOconcord(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jeferious:
Ronaldo is a super player, I admit that. He's hardworking too. Agreed. But I don't understand the hype about his hardworking part. Does he cover more distance than the other 21 players on the field during a match?

Ronaldo is not as hardworking as the media puts it. In reality, he's a very economical player, and he's shining on the strength of others. Otherwise, justify why a player, who is supposed to be at the wings providing crosses and passes for the team's ultimate striker, would always lurking in the opponent's penalty box. Or is he, and not Benezema, now Madrid's top 9?

If you can answer the above question without sentiments, you'd definitely want to take something away from the praises you shower on CR7. Marcelo and Carvajal are the real hard workers. They attack, they defend. They bear a very large chunk of providing attacking opportunities for Madrid, and they are also responsible for making sure that opponent's wingers don't do much damage from the flanks. If you really mean to shower praises, give them their due- lion share for that matter.

I don't even want to talk about Modric and Casemiro: it takes more than being a good midfielder to shut out Dybala. Of course you would ignore Varane and Ramos, because to mark Higuain is a very easy task(rolls eyes).

In conclusion, Ronaldo is not as hardworking as he is hyped. He's more economical with his strengths than you are being told. And he may be the club's highest goalscorer, but not their best player. And that acrobatic goal is not more 'Puskas' than Eriksen's and Ibrahimovic's long range efforts last week for Tottenham and LA Galaxy respectively.

So you took time to write this rubbish.

1) You are very hard-working my brother - in bringing down others effort. Having you as a co-worker could be very dangerous. Your breed is the deadly type. Easy to spot

2) You are more economical with the truth.

Deal with it. If Messi had scored such a goal, u will never let day break.

20 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jeferious:
Ronaldo is a super player, I admit that. He's hardworking too. Agreed. But I don't understand the hype about his hardworking part. Does he cover more distance than the other 21 players on the field during a match?

Ronaldo is not as hardworking as the media puts it. In reality, he's a very economical player, and he's shining on the strength of others. Otherwise, justify why a player, who is supposed to be at the wings providing crosses and passes for the team's ultimate striker, would always lurking in the opponent's penalty box. Or is he, and not Benezema, now Madrid's top 9?

If you can answer the above question without sentiments, you'd definitely want to take something away from the praises you shower on CR7. Marcelo and Carvajal are the real hard workers. They attack, they defend. They bear a very large chunk of providing attacking opportunities for Madrid, and they are also responsible for making sure that opponent's wingers don't do much damage from the flanks. If you really mean to shower praises, give them their due- lion share for that matter.

I don't even want to talk about Modric and Casemiro: it takes more than being a good midfielder to shut out Dybala. Of course you would ignore Varane and Ramos, because to mark Higuain is a very easy task(rolls eyes).

In conclusion, Ronaldo is not as hardworking as he is hyped. He's more economical with his strengths than you are being told. And he may be the club's highest goalscorer, but not their best player. And that acrobatic goal is not more 'Puskas' than Eriksen's and Ibrahimovic's long range efforts last week for Tottenham and LA Galaxy respectively.

Are you happy now?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by MrMystrO(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jeferious:
[s]Ronaldo is a super player, I admit that. He's hardworking too. Agreed. But I don't understand the hype about his hardworking part. Does he cover more distance than the other 21 players on the field during a match?

[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by STILESGANG: 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

That's why Ronaldo has more individual awards than him
Abeg stop lying. Ronaldo doesn't have more individual awards than Messi. This lie was busted in one thread like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
STILESGANG:
Barcelona has only been beaten once throughout the season. What is your definition of worse?
See excuses. We can as well say Juventus was unlucky today undecided
If you watched Barca vs Sevilla last weekend, you will know that game should have ended 5-2 in favour of Sevilla. They had to bring in Messi who was not fully fit to rescue the game. Chelsea were a bit unlucky against Barcelona in the second leg also. The same Chelsea that lost at home to Tottenham.

You see one thing about football, that things are going your way does not mean it is 100% due to your efforts. Many times, you were fortunate that is why you won.

6 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=STILESGANG post=66410889]Who cares, Messi can go goalless for a whole season and still be better than Ronaldo. Na by tapins? [/quote Abi nah... Even the second goal he scored tonight was Tap...in.....very daft guy.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by samisj4real(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=LustreChris post=66411195][/quote] Its being Messi since day1 bro...

Ronaldo is good but its a crime to humanity to compare him to messi
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
STILESGANG:
Who cares, Messi can go goalless for a whole season and still be better than Ronaldo. Na by tapins?
Abi nah.... Even the second goal he scored tonight was Tap in.. very daft guy

6 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by STILESGANG: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
NoDulling4here:

If you watched Barca vs Sevilla last weekend, you will know that game should have ended 5-2 in favour of Sevilla. They had to bring in Messi who was not fully fit to rescue the game. Chelsea were a bit unlucky against Barcelona in the second leg also. The same Chelsea that lost at home to Tottenham.

You see one thing about football, that things are going your way does not mean it is 100% due to your efforts. Many times, you were fortunate that is why you won.
Can we say that Madrid win was luck?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by neyophl(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
*Cristiano Ronaldo vs Leo Messi in court*
Judge: Have any of you won the Golden ball?
Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times.
Messi: Yes, 5 times as well.
Judge: Have any of you won the Golden Boot?
Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times.
Messi: Same here.
Judge: How many individual trophies have you each won?
Ronaldo: 16.
Messi: 13.
Judge: Have any of you played for another club’s first team besides your current one?
Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal first division and Manchester United in BPL.
Messi: No! Only Barcelona.
Judge: Have any of you won a title with your national team?
Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s firstever European Championship.
Messi: No!
Judge: How many goals have each of you scored for your respective teams?
Ronaldo: Should I count the goals I’ve scored for Man United and Sporting?
Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid.
Ronaldo: 427 goals in 421 appearances or 9 seasons.
Messi: 534 goals in 617 appearances or 14 seasons.
Judge: Who has scored more hat- tricks in La Liga?
Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga.
Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28.
Judge: Which is the most prestigious competition in club football?
Ronaldo: Champions League.
Messi: Champions League.
Judge: Have any of you won Champions League?
Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2 different teams. Once with Man United
and 3 times with Madrid.
Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with Barcelona only.
Judge: Who has scored more goals in the CL between the two of you?
Ronaldo: I’ve scored 114 goals in the CL.
Messi: I’ve scored 97.
Judge: Who has more assists between the two of you in the CL?
Ronaldo: I have 38.
Messi: Ronaldo has. I have 26.
Judge: Who has scored more goals in total in the CL finals?
Ronaldo: Me!
Messi: Ronaldo.
Judge: Which one of you have scored more free kicks?
Ronaldo: I have.
Messi: Ronaldo has.
Judge: Most goals with weak foot?
Ronaldo: Me, I think.
Messi: (Nods in agreement).
Judge: Most goals from outside of the box?
Ronaldo: Me.. again!
Messi: Ronaldo.
Judge: Who has scored more headers?
Ronaldo: Is that a serious question?
Messi: ...
Judge: Who has a better penalty conversion rate?
Ronaldo: I think I do. I’ve scored 82% of the penalties I’ve taken.
Messi: I’ve scored 77% of the penalties I’ve taken.
Judge: Which one of you have scored the most goals in total during your career?
Ronaldo: I think I have. 628 goals.
Messi: I’ve scored 595.
Judge: How many football records do each of you hold in total for both club and country?
Ronaldo: 146
Messi: 110
Judge: Well, after analyzing all of the facts that have been presented to me. I can only draw one conclusion when it comes to comparing you both as football players. That conclusion is that Ronaldo is the better player in almost every category. When it comes to goal scoring and accolades for both club and country, Ronaldo comes out on top. Messi, you are without a doubt Barcelona’s best player of all time. But certainly not the world’s best ever. That is clearly Ronaldo at the moment. Messi: But I am younger than Ronaldo and haven’t played as many matches as him.
Judge: I understand that, but until you surpass his goal scoring records & win as many trophies both individually and collectively as he has, then Ronaldo will, according to the statistics, be considered as the best football player of all time. Until then, keep pushing on and you just might be able to achieve just as much as Ronaldo!
P.S: Na share I share ooo, so don't attack/argue with me, attack/argue with the Judge biko!!

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by opera1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2018

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Draei: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
chinedubrazil:

nothing like experience!

It depends on the hunger for it....

In the first leg, they were able to draw the match even when they are two goals down..

It all depends on the hunger for it....

Real madrid lost to totten sometimes ago, can tell me how many exprience they had with real madrid?

Juventus may pull surprises in this match
You know nothing about UCL, even Juv players and M.Allegri said they knew Spurs lacked experience and that will be their weakness before the second leg.

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
STILESGANG:
Can we say that Madrid win was luck?
I am not saying anytime you win it is luck. I am saying that the race is not always for the swift. Sometimes, things happen.
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by STILESGANG: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
cameeeeel:
Abi nah.... Even the second goal he scored tonight was Tap in.. very daft guy
Players score this type of goal everytime. I'm sure if it was Ronaldo that scored ibrahimovic goal during the weekend. We will not hear word again

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by samisj4real(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrMystrO:
[/s]
You shall live to see your children childrens
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by weezweezweez(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Let me just hear the idiot that will compare messi to king CR7 again angry

Messi can't score a goal like that trust me! He will "Lago" grin grin grin grin

dem Don silent like graveyard.... LMAO

dem go dey say Messi no b human... I dey always ask dem make dem first test am with only one bullet make we see maybe e no b human true true.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin Barka dogs ryt now
He only knows how to score only tap ins and penalty...

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
NoDulling4here:

I watched that game and I must admit real Madrid were a bit unlucky in that match while Barcelona was.
It is one of those matches when things just refuse to go your way despite your best efforts.

Barcelona this season is the worst I have seen in recent times; compared to barca some seasons ago.
What you would say is this Barca is not as entertaining as you know them for, don't use the word Worst because when I start bringing out stats. you would run inside.

Playing beautifully football doesn't guarantee trophies, we played lots of tiki taka but people mocked our defense. It was a common saying that Barca no get defense, even a pry 6 child must have heard this saying.

But this season Barcelona's defense is fuc.king rock solid, and it's not just the defenders ItS the defensive tactics.

Mind you this Barcelona is still unbeaten in LA liga and UCL competitions. At the start of the season, people wrote them off because of how they ended. Yes they may not be that exciting as you have known them for but they have been more precise and accurate!.

You lack the technical intelligence to speak on football

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
STILESGANG:
Abeg stop lying. Ronaldo doesn't have more individual awards than Messi. This lie was busted in one thread like that.

NOT everyone is dumb.. Go to there Wikipedia page and count it yourself, be smart .. He has 6 awards more than Messi..

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by samisj4real(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
cameeeeel:
that is why no one viewed d pix... sorry boss take heart
Have sense please, that's because my READ RECEIPT is Off...

Sense to check & balance before judging something fall on you
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by sulmeza(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jeferious:

Hater spotted...
Imagine comparing a sublime UCL quarterfinal goal to a goal in the MLS...can u just imagine.

Oga just carry shade put for face and appreciate the goal...no one will beat u

8 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

What you would say is this Barca is not as entertaining as you know them for, don't use the word Worst because when I start bringing out stats. you would run inside.

Playing beautifully football doesn't guarantee trophies, we played lots of tiki taka but people mocked our defense. It was a common saying that Barca no get defense, even a pry 6 child must have heard this saying.

But this season Barcelona's defense is fuc.king rock solid, and it's not just the defenders IRS the defensive tactics.

Mind you this Barcelona is still unbeaten in All competitions. At the start of the season, people wrote them off because of how they ended. Yes they may not be that exciting as you have known them for but they have been more precise and accurate!

To say a team is playing a worst football after staying unbeaten in ALL competitions in over 35matches now speaks a lot about your football understanding.

You lack the technical intelligence to speak on football if so

Bro no team is unbeaten in Europe
EUROPE !!!
barcelona is only unbeaten in LA liga
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by marksleek25: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
samisj4real:
What a fallacy, Only a Madrid fan will dignify that not a FOOTBALL FAN
jare you now saying all as in all Messi goals were solo runs? No one created an assist for him?? Come on man, even me wey me Madrid give twalee to Xavier and Iniesta, they alongside dani alves created more goals for Messi than any other Barça player/s

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Unlimited22: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
napoleon77:
This guy is not human
Bonucci is an AC Milan player.
That pic is tweaked.
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hala Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
STILESGANG:
Players score this type of goal everytime. I'm sure if it was Ronaldo that scored ibrahimovic goal during the weekend. We will not hear word again

We are just hailing him for the night, why the fuss?

When Messi scored 2 Goals against chelsea, Shey people no hail am?
Calm your balls

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

Bro no team is unbeaten in Europe
EUROPE !!!
barcelona is only unbeaten in LA liga
ohh I just remembered we lost to espanyol in the copa del rey. Thanks for reminding me.

we still unbeaten in UCL

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

ohh I just remembered we lost to espanyol in the copa del rey. Thanks for reminding me.

we still unbeaten in UCL

Do you know you can play unbeaten in ucl and still go home?
Play 1-1 at home
And play 0-0 away

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by samisj4real(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
marksleek25:
jare you now saying all as in all Messi goals were solo runs? No one created an assist for him?? Come on man, even me wey me Madrid give twalee to Xavier and Iniesta, they alongside dani alves created more goals for Messi than any other Barça player/s
A playmaker is a playmaker...

I haven't seen any reason why someone should take Ronaldo close to messi, I seem not to get the twist... Even Ronaldo knows, the way A.p.c knows that PDP era was far better than theirs but can't spit it..
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Rexnegro(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
yemi15:

Abi, that goal should shut up the tapnaldo critics!

Appreciate excellence when you see it!

Even Juve fans did that!
it is still a tap in with scissors kick.... he should try dribble like two three defenders and score outside the box this season let see ...

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

Do you know you can play unbeaten in ucl and still go home?
Play 1-1 at home
And play 0-0 away
of course but we are talking about Barcelona here not Juventus or Dortmund.

This is the only side that put fear in Madrid players. I am not saying an El classico final will surely be Barca's day, it will be a Do or Die affair.

The game won't be as easy as madridsta think it will be , equating it with that of Juve

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.