Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use (1041 Views)

How To Record Vocals Like A Pro From Your Home Studio / Soundcard Or Audio Interface In A Low Budget Home Studio / Home Studio Recording Gears For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Andyblaze: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please I'd love to set up a little home recording studio, just for recording purposes and practice purposes on perfecting my art.

It is not for commercial purposes yet, so I would need a cost of start up items I'd need... Like the compulsory items which are 100 Percent needed in any studio.

I'll love to get the equipment names and an estimate of their prices please

Cc airmark lalasticlala

Please move to frontpage
Re: How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Andyblaze:
Please I'd love to set up a little home recording studio, just for recording purposes and practice purposes on perfecting my art.

It is not for commercial purposes yet, so I would need a cost of start up items I'd need... Like the compulsory items which are 100 Percent needed in any studio.

I'll love to get the equipment names and an estimate of their prices please

Cc airmark lalasticlala

Please move to frontpage

if you would love to partner with me, then i run a successful youtube channel below and i need 500k to buy recording equipments like you, and if you have the funds, i can grow your online brand quickly on youtube,instargram,facebook and many. I am the ist African home cinema, Home audio, and pro tech vlogger on youtube. so partnering with me will grow both own brands,plus i know a lot the music business all around the world, i stay in ibeju lekki
Re: How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Andyblaze: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

if you would love to partner with me, then i run a successful youtube channel below and i need 500k to buy recording equipments like you, and if you have the funds, i can grow your online brand quickly on youtube,instargram,facebook and many. I am the ist African home cinema, Home audio, and pro tech vlogger on youtube. so partnering with me will grow both own brands,plus i know a lot the music business all around the world, i stay in ibeju lekki

I'll check out your channel now
Re: How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Andyblaze:

I'll check out your channel now

thank you
Re: How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Bigdiddo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Holla @ me whatsapp 08085758577... I can set it up for u if you are in Lagos. will give u all the clue based on your budget. thanks
Re: How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Andyblaze: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

thank you
Link is not working.. What's the name so I just search
Re: How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Andyblaze:

Link is not working.. What's the name so I just search

search SIMBAZ on youtube you will see me and my work and my number is on my profile
Re: How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Andyblaze: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

search SIMBAZ on youtube you will see me and my work and my number is on my profile

Okay
Re: How Much Can I Use To Set Up A Home Studio For Personal Use by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Andyblaze:

Okay

check it out and if you are with funds to work with me then contact me thank you my number is on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Badboytimz – Complete Me MUSIC / Leke Lee Ft. Otega – Jabo / AKWA IBOM: Akpan Mma Udo~obot Aka Road Fine Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.