Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Interview Invitation From Sunrose - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview Invitation From Sunrose (899 Views)

Management Trainees Career Recruitment At Sunrose Consulting Limited / Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation / Ongoing Recruitment At Sunrose Consulting Limited - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invitation From Sunrose by awordi24: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good afternoon house, I got an email from sunrose Consultant on the 12th March, 2018 for an interview which was scheduled on the 13th March, 2018. I went for the interview at Bookshop House in CMS, which the interview was later successfully. Permit me for saying it was successful, to me it was successful because the lady who interviewed me give me insight to the company which I will be direct to, the take home salary the company can afford and my duties in the organization.. The lady said she will get back to me when the company want me to start the job. Please House!! Is sunrose legit or real? How many days will it take them to get back to someone ? Who have their experience please??
Re: Interview Invitation From Sunrose by Bism(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
it is legit. They are an oursourcing firm
Re: Interview Invitation From Sunrose by awordi24: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Bism, do you have an experienced with them? How long will it take them to get back to someone?? Please help ooo I'm confused 😕 😕

(1) (Reply)

Cashout Methods To Make Lots Of Money From / 11 Easiest Tech Jobs To Switch To From Different Industries / Make Huge Cash Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.