Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot (61976 Views)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / EndSARS: Two Robbers Lynched After Being Caught Stealing In Lekki (graphic Phot / 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by Mizjongy: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lmao savages everywhere
jmichael259:
Why is the boy without clothes? That lion should have been dragged and beaten around onitsha main market before facing tyre and fuel judgement

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by Gggg102(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
jmichael259:
Why is the boy without clothes? That lion should have been dragged and beaten around onitsha main market before facing tyre and fuel judgement

so the lion should have been killed for being a lion.

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by Ofemmanu1: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
The boy brought.a sheep for the hungry lion but the lion opted for a salted flesh.
The result is death sentence for the hungry lion.
This is why Animals fear man since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by showstopperss(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! nkan nbe
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
cry cry
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by mhisbliss(f): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You don't read much, do you? Irresponsible Africans you say? Learn something new today.
you can't see the clear difference between what happened and the headlines? Which one of the headlines said that the kid is working in the zoo? A white man would never employ an underaged kid in a zoo

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by chiefojiji(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
I came in here to see people who go say why dem kill the lion...... Just like the way they killed an elephant some weeks ago...... Rip boy!!! Bad way to die

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by Kabaka100: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
That lion looks malnourished and angry.
Rip to the young man
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
you can't see the clear difference between what happened and the headlines? Which one of the headlines said that the kid is working in the zoo? A white man would never employ an underaged kid in a zoo

My bad, I had to reread the article. I missed the part where it says he was an employee of the zoo. Btw, it's still not an "African thing", a Nigerian thing perhaps, because in other countries (in Africa) this doesn't happen. The working age is 16 for part-time jobs in places like restaurants, delivering newspapers etc. Light work, nothing as hectic as this.

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by zinaunreal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Poor lion
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by zinaunreal(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

My bad, I had to reread the article. I missed the part where it says he was an employee of the zoo. Btw, it's still not an "African thing", a Nigerian thing perhaps, because in other countries (in Africa) this doesn't happen. The working age is 16 for part-time jobs in places like restaurants, delivering newspapers etc. Light work, nothing as hectic as this.

They told you it happened in Benin republic and youre saying its a Nigerian thing. How about sniffing your coco and shutting up your drug addicted brain. All this aliens with empty heads that come to our forum

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by petenweke: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
The lion is so small obviously not well fed and very hungry
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by Wizdude(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:
Where are the Animal right activist

They shouldn't have killed the Lion

Black people are just crazy, what is the point of killing the Lion ?

Simple. So he would not do it again. Gbam tongue
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by farouk0403(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wizdude:

Simple. So he would not do it again. Gbam tongue

Why did they capture the animal in the first instance?
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by mhisbliss(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

its not a Nigerian thing, this didn't happen in Nigeria, and its only in Africa you'd find child labour, this is similar to those kids who hawk things around, they're exposed to alot of dangers so is the kid working in a zoo, so its a black thing, all black nations welcome child labour

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
zinaunreal:

They told you it happened in Benin republic and youre saying its a Nigerian thing. How about sniffing your coco and shutting up your drug addicted brain. All this aliens with empty heads that come to our forum

Your forum? grin Is this forum your brainchild? You're a guest here as much as I am, know your place!

Doesn't Nigeria have a place called Benin? It's easier to mistaken the two, I'm not West African after all

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
its not a Nigerian thing, this didn't happen in Nigeria, and its only in Africa you'd find child labour, this is similar to those kids who hawk things around, they're exposed to alot of dangers so is the kid working in a zoo, so its a black thing, all black nations welcome child labour

It's not an African thing.
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by mhisbliss(f): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's not an African thing.
you ain't countering my points, so no need arguing further, its not healthy

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
you ain't countering my points, so no need arguing further, its not healthy

I'm not counter arguing your point because it's not worth it.
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Your forum? grin Is this forum your brain child? You're a guest here as much as I am, know your place!

Doesn't Nigeria have a place called Benin? It's easier to mistaken the two, I'm not West African after all

Wow just wow... too hot... Do you work in a bakery?
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by 9itewolf(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
To me this news looks fake? 14year old working where? Even d picture doesn't add up.. I can't see d boy and d Lion in a single pics.. Only d ground match. And WATS d ram doin dir? Abi eyes dey pain me? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by chiboysic: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Let dem check the lion well grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by XhosaNostra(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
angels09:

Wow just wow... too hot... Do you work in a bakery?

Angels, do you have a place called Benin in Nigeria or not? Riddle me that.
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Angels, do you have a place called Benin in Nigeria or not? Riddle me that.
We do. Benin city in Edo State. But there's also the Benin Republic a neighboring country.

2 Likes

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by lovely22: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
the lamb , boy and lion ALL look hungry hope they are in a better place now
R.I.P
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by XhosaNostra(f): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
angels09:

We do. Benin city in Edo State. But there's also the Benin Republic a neighboring country.

Thanks for clarifying kiss

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:
Where are the Animal right activist

They shouldn't have killed the Lion

Black people are just crazy, what is the point of killing the Lion ?
ur nt ok

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by zinaunreal(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Your forum? grin Is this forum your brainchild? You're a guest here as much as I am, know your place!

Yes. A Nigerian forum. You south africans have made it a hobby to come here and insult us. The eyes sees what it wants to see. You didnt bother reading through because its as usual "a Nigerian thing"

1 Like

Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by chukiz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Fake story
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by edward1984(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
GodsOwnFav:
africans and their backward way of life, just take a look at the lion, so satrved and farmished and you expect the lion to smile at the innocent lad. what the lion saw was FOOD! stupid africans.

And why is the boy naked? undecided undecided
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by zinaunreal(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
edward1984:

And why is the boy naked? undecided undecided
the lion doesn't like eating people with clothes so it stripped the poor kid
Re: Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot by XhosaNostra(f): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
zinaunreal:

Yes. A Nigerian forum. You south africans have made it a hobby to come here and insult us

Who gives a damn! They let us register, don't they? Some of this site's moderators aren't even Nigerian, so shut your mouth! If the "Oga on top" acknowledges foreigners & welcomes them in his site, where does a maggot like yourself get the gall to tell us who is / isn't welcomed here?

Park well abeg grin

I'm planning to be a moderator soon, so I can ban you grin Rubbish!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.