Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim (22992 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct 3 Osun Family Members Of Kidnap Victim Who Came To Pay Ransom / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by samojay20(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

50% discount? He wrote off a whole €500,000? That is massive and so kind of Evans.
This is true generosity. I've always known he has a good heart, you can't take it away from him.
May his good deeds help him in in his time of trouble. May the good Lord not forget his good deeds. May they not go unrewarded.
Where your sense... Like seriously where you put am mtcheew oponu radarada
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ajealadick(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Or even pay on delivery. Inamikot!
FarahAideed:
na wa ooo, Evans really took kidnapping as a realtime business sotey him dey give people discount, I am sure if he was not caught by now he would have been doing black friday sales cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Aziishyco(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

50% discount? He wrote off a whole €500,000? That is massive and so kind of Evans.
This is true generosity. I've always known he has a good heart, you can't take it away from him.
May his good deeds help him in in his time of trouble. May the good Lord not forget his good deeds. May they not go unrewarded.
Hahahhahah...this guy can never to amaze me
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by smokedfish: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
I won't be surprised if buhari comes out and says he knows nothing about evans grin
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Charly68: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

50% discount?
He wrote off a whole €500,000?
That is massive and so kind of Evans.

This is true generosity.
I've always known he has a good heart, you can't take it away from him.

May his good deeds help him in in his time of trouble.
May the good Lord not forget his good deeds.
May they not go unrewarded.
very Generous indeed

2 Likes

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
And people are saying Evans is heartless. Imagine, 500,000 POUNDS discount!
A really good guy.

1 Like

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by britiko: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Amirullaha:
€500000 for recession

Anyways:
ATM debited one baba in front of me without dispensing cash to him, baba grabbed me and shouted; "you are my witness ooooo"
grin grin cheesy
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by xto2020: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
with all Evan evil deeds you have the heart to said Evan is generous, I pray some thing happen to you and they demand half the money Evan collected from the man family
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 12:14am On Mar 17, 2018
Analog95:
second to comment. it is a sign of good things coming. but the kind treat I come comment on Nawa. anyway let me use this opportunity to thank my mum who brought me to this world and my wife who gave me pounded yam and okra soup to eat this night.

If u ain't FTC SHUT UP!!
Nobody cares who is second.
Who is second man on moon?
In space?
To fly round the world?
To do anything?
Nobody cares.
No more this 2ndTC nonsense!
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2018
xto2020:
with all Evan evil deeds you have the heart to said Evan is generous, I pray some thing happen to you and they demand half the money Evan collected from the man family

I wonder why some people have absolutely ZERO sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

50% discount?
He wrote off a whole €500,000?
That is massive and so kind of Evans.

This is true generosity.
I've always known he has a good heart, you can't take it away from him.

May his good deeds help him in in his time of trouble.
May the good Lord not forget his good deeds.
May they not go unrewarded.

How nairaland got hijacked by a repugnant lunatic like yourself, will forever remain a mystery.
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 17, 2018
xto2020:

Where is ur sense of comprehension. The guy was being sarcastic
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 17, 2018
ziddy:

How nairaland got hijacked by a repugnant lunatic like yourself, will forever remain a mystery.

Do u understand sarcasm
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by slightlyMad(f): 1:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

YOU " NIGGA" ARE A FOOL.

you are the fool who does not know sarcasm

1 Like

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by slightlyMad(f): 1:47am On Mar 17, 2018
samojay20:

Where your sense... Like seriously where you put am mtcheew oponu radarada

that is sarcasm come on?

1 Like

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by slightlyMad(f): 1:48am On Mar 17, 2018
i never knew NL had so many daft individuals like this,
an obvious sarcasm, they are cursing the guy who gave me a good laugh. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 17, 2018
slightlyMad:

you are the fool who does not know sarcasm

VIP of dumber Fan club!

You "nigga" are the biggest FOOL for being foolish with a bigger FOOL whose mouth run like acute case of diarrhea .

FOOLS without boundary. R£tarded morons.

I should spit on both of your faces for your senseless STUPID jokes. Fvcking axxholes.

Dumber and you- dumbest.
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by osazeeblue01: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Evans Evans .... by now u for don run kidnap more and give more discounts
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by goldenarrow: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

I wonder why some people have absolutely ZERO sense of humour
You are welcome. Pls be free to say that to the victims and their loved ones as well.
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Stanleyelege:

Do u understand sarcasm

Mental instability should never be mistaken for sarcasm

1 Like

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
goldenarrow:

You are welcome. Pls be free to say that to the victims and their loved ones as well.

This is an old story. It is obvious people are looking at the one funny angle. Obvious, except to people like you.
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
ziddy:

Mental instability should never be mistaken for sarcasm

This is an old story. It is obvious people are looking at the one funny angle. Obvious, except to people like you.
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

IDIOT wey no get teeth dey laff over comment as stupid as that. You must be some special kind of stupid.

Chief mourner for hire - Take 3 packs of volume 5 with alcohol for another person headache. IDIOT.

FVCKING R£TARD.

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

VIP of dumber Fan club!

You "nigga" are the biggest FOOL for being foolish with a bigger FOOL whose mouth run like acute case of diarrhea .

FOOLS without boundary. R£tarded morons.

I should spit on both of your faces for your senseless STUPID jokes. Fvcking axxholes.

Dumber and you- dumbest.

Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
slightlyMad:
i never knew NL had so many daft individuals like this,
an obvious sarcasm, they are cursing the guy who gave me a good laugh. grin

Abi o my sister. Beyond daft.
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

And you are??
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

And you are??

I have a sense if humour. Try it. It makes life better.
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

I have a sense if humour. Try it. It makes life better.

Smh

Breath the other way b!tch. Its a new day for new stories.

The last time I saw nonsense like you, I flushed it.

You can go and argue with your ancestors on your sense of humour. It's in the past for me..
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by ameri9ja: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

Smh

Breath the other way b!tch. Its a new day for new stories.

The last time I saw nonsense like you, I flushed it.

You can go and argue with your ancestors on your sense of humour. It's in the past for me..

Lighten up boy. What's your problem. Don't get banned because of this poo.
Re: How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

Lighten up boy. What's your problem. Don't get banned because of this poo.

Did you say ban ? From nairaland ? LMAO!

Is that a threat you expect I take serious?

grin cheesy grin grin you are just as dumb as your sense of humour .

Please, I beg you in the name of God; make dem ban me 4ever + a lifetime... stupid!

Your sense dey underneath dangote's truck. Go pick it up.

" ban me from nairaland . I guess I'm suppose to fidjet and poop in this my pant and another pant" cry shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Arrested With Fake ABU Certificate In Ogun / Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos / Police Officers Extort Guys In Ibadan For Having Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.